Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Have You Noticed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Noticed (1016 Views)

Help, I Jus Noticed My Dicck Has Curved 2 The Left. / Wierd And Crazy Things You Did To Get Noticed By The Opposite Sex / Guyz Have You Noticed It?, Most Girls Look So Beautiful From Afar, But When... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed by Alert(f): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2007
FACT 1; There are more women than men

FACT 2; more and more beautiful girls are turning up, if u doubt this, just take a look at your younger ones

FACT 3;  The rate of handsome guys(esp. in nigeria), is dwindling at a fast rate. We no longer see fine guys again

since women are more than men they have no option than to go out with the gorrilla sorry! man that comes their way and on a lucky day, they might find one with a good character.

while the men sit back to choose beauties amongst beauties.

Men's world indeed !!
Re: Have You Noticed by debosky(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2007
what are the sources of your facts?

the last NPC Census figures indicate a slightly higher number of males than females in the country's population

maybe the type of men you want are dwindling, but there are lots of men in naija, I assure you wink
Re: Have You Noticed by Alert(f): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2007
I must add this, I am not a feminist.
Re: Have You Noticed by Alert(f): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2007
yeah, lots of men in naija that comes in the wrong package!
Re: Have You Noticed by olanajim(m): 3:26am On Sep 07, 2007
If they're in the wrong package, I advise you rebrand them to your taste or go for akatas. Why sweat yourself over it?
Re: Have You Noticed by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2007

While I agree there are alot of beautiful ladies out there for the guys to choose from, when we break down their characters of intellect or lack of, what virtues they add to a relationship, versus the famous 'gold digging' trophy (as  I have alot of celebrity friend fallen prey to) virtuous woman versus miss loosy, a woman who knows how to carry herself publically yet freakd her man in the privacy of HIS domaine, versus chiks freaking anybodys man who will give them play, or even  a dollar,  to name a few character comparasions,

Tho,  after we break down characters, the equation of man vs the PREFERRED woman balances abit close on the scale,,  granted we are speaking of men of similar calabres that are available.  (with the exception of doods taking anything they can)  I wouldnt be intimidated with a beautiful woman, because we all have different characteristics about ourselves, that different men search for.  Besides, she may open her mouth, and her conversation alone may turn off a good man,  freeing him up to be a catch for one of the other lucky ladies in the masses , 

there may be more women vs men, giving them a variety to choose from, but I think its the confident woman who knows what she wants , is the one who will ultimately gain his trust and love because she will be a 'mirror' image of what he represents, and is looking for. Nothing less, nothing more.

love & light.

Re: Have You Noticed by CrazyMan(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2007
Your findings are hereby proved wrong and unacceptable since you were unable to produce the Nairaland court with tangible evidence based on what you’ve just said.
Re: Have You Noticed by theffanyi(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2007
ABOUT SWEET GUYS, U NEED TO SEE ME wink[theffanyi@yahoo.com]

Re: Have You Noticed by iice(f): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2007
Hahahaha @Topic. . .hmmmm haven't been home in a while. . .but the ones around me are hella hella fine. . .but erhhhh can be hell on women
Re: Have You Noticed by trendy(f): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2007
@ alert, yes o! i have noticed grin
Re: Have You Noticed by olanajim(m): 5:30am On Sep 08, 2007
Hmm
Re: Have You Noticed by olanajim(m): 5:32am On Sep 08, 2007
Hmm
Re: Have You Noticed by Sati(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2007
Point well taken. You've noticed Well Here's what I've noticed. There are still a whole lotta of very not looking gals out there. Guys are not ugly(except of course he was trapped and caged by our famous wowo and the ratio of guys to girls in this category is considerably large).

Packaging: I'll jus say guys are a whole lot more cocky these days. reason fine (made possible by makeup, you'd probably be scared in the morning) gals everywhere.

Yeah and the males that seem to be trying spread their love to more than one female, making 'em much more presentable. And Oh, there are a lotta intelligent ones(females) too, so they work for their money consequently looking good.
Re: Have You Noticed by mellow(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2007
Yes I have noticed and what I have noticed is this.

You are all right. Even in your wrongness you are

still right.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Have You Noticed by funloving(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2007
For once the girls agree we call the shot, right tongue

It's a man's world and time to live my name, just in case you'v forgotten, funloving grin

I am gonna sit down on my porch with a bottle of good, sweet wine.
You all beautiful naija girls will line up in front of me and perform to your best abilties, showing your best assets and prove beyond all resonable doubt why I shoud pick you, for today.

Then I will make my choice of who I spend the day with and start the process all over again tomorrow grin

On a more serious note, there are still good, handsome and quality guys out there but you also need to be a good, beautiful and quality girl to get them. Beauty alone won't get you the best men. With the right package, inside and outside, physical and spiritual, you can out beat and out run the competition for the best man in town.
Re: Have You Noticed by surugede(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2007
@poster

I am not too comfortable with your FACT 2.This issue of "looking at your younger ones" i just pray u r not mmmmm with your younger ones. i jus pray the passion in ur "voice" as u make that statement is dreadful

(1) (Reply)

Y Do Ladies Always End Up With The Opposite Of Their Wishes Marital-wise? / The Guy That Spends On A Gal & The Gal That Plays On The Guy, Who Is Fooling Who / It Is Adviceble To Give My Financee Some Money To Trade With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.