Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) (34008 Views)

Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect / Buhari Receives Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Supreme Court Upholds Tambuwal's Election As Sokoto Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by Jackiedemie(m): 11:01am On Jun 21, 2023
What's the news item here?
His visit to the hospital is commendable but the means of his transportation is immaterial.
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by Dpaulie(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2023
Good
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by MisterBanny(m): 11:04am On Jun 21, 2023
Okk. This is what state governors should be doing from time to time. If I were a governor, I will be paying unscheduled visits to every Government organization in my state. I will surprise my workers always. I will visit schools unexpectedly and even disguised. Education is in total shambles. Many of these public sch teachers are professionals but can't teach effectively.
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by nepapole(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2023
Wash
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by lolu2019: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
Initial gra gra
It is better than just sitting in the office.atleast, everyone is aware he can come around at any time.they all need to sit up

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by Toosure70: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2023
Trash
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by Lovenorth: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2023
I hope it's not an eye service
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by CJStarz: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2023
I feel your pain,bro. The surgery shall be successful in Jesus Name.

Jbleenk:
Na wash

Modified:
Coincidentally i am at a govt hospital with my wife who is receiving treatment. The spate of structural dilapidation is alarming. Some of the workers discharges their job with so glaring negligence you will be amazed, especially the nurses. Some are however very lovely and very ready to help.

Wifey was billed for a surgery past Monday, cos of the negligence on the part of a nurse, the surgery have been postponed till next week Monday. Now we have to spend another 7 days at the hospital cos of one foolish nurse.

SEVICOM is a complaint service you need to reach if you have a complaint, even that does not work. I have spent over 1.5m in preparation for this surgery just to be told it won’t happen again till Monday. I’m so gutted no body to complain to. It’s crazy in this country. The rot is everywhere in Nigeria not just Sokoto state.
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by Commandoabdul(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2023
Solsix:

Which one be initial grab gra. If the guy no work another problem
They must say something. hypocrisy too much

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by Adanosi: 11:16am On Jun 21, 2023
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by WorldRichest: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
Initial gra gra

Some people started like this, and continued for years

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by neoG(f): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2023
After I had my own share of this ugly experience recently in regards to my loved one, I no dey take healing prayers joke. Anywhere I hear prayer for good health, I say Amen with all my might. Don't ever wish to be associated with anything hospital in Nigeria. Be it private or government hospital. The situation of the country is frustrating and many of these health workers are part of the population. Many of them pour out their frustration on patients and some even make health related mistakes on patients now that the patient's health issue becomes even worse than before they came to the hospital.
Jbleenk:
Na wash

Modified:
Coincidentally i am at a govt hospital with my wife who is receiving treatment. The spate of structural dilapidation is alarming. Some of the workers discharges their job with so glaring negligence you will be amazed, especially the nurses. Some are however very lovely and very ready to help.

Wifey was billed for a surgery past Monday, cos of the negligence on the part of a nurse, the surgery have been postponed till next week Monday. Now we have to spend another 7 days at the hospital cos of one foolish nurse.

SEVICOM is a complaint service you need to reach if you have a complaint, even that does not work. I have spent over 1.5m in preparation for this surgery just to be told it won’t happen again till Monday. I’m so gutted no body to complain to. It’s crazy in this country. The rot is everywhere in Nigeria not just Sokoto state.
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by Gbenga4ever1411: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2023
Good move on your side but Sir you too should not embezzle the state money and deliver dividend of democracy to your people.

Nigeria Must Be Great Again
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2023
Our public health centres will never function properly as long as top public officials continue to travel abroad to treat headache. sad
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by Collyno82(m): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFqNNi5a2JQ

Sokoto Governor Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1447035/sokoto-governor-rides-tricycle-surprise-hospital-inspection-photos/

So if he no go for night, he wont know how bad things are. Let him continue exposing himself to danger
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by iscom(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2023
Jbleenk:
Na wash

Modified:

You didn't tell us what the nurse did?
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
Initial gra gra
He is shall better than the stooge and demolisher of Kano at least he wants to improve the people's life .. I trust Nigeria nobody will even greet him because he didn't drive big car and come with heavy convoys . Our eye service o por
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by Kenog4real(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
That's why CCTV is very important in places like that but they aren't gonna look into doing it
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by Winning123: 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
Another pained IPOB on the loose. Tinubu na una albatross

Tochi3:
But your tivnubu is not IGG .. hypocrisy is bad
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by yisib45809: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
hmm
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by Mom007(f): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
Alliu Magatarkadarrr Wammako, seriki nyanmaaaa sakkwatto!

Lol. I still haven't forgotten the name of the governor of sokoto back in 2010 when I served there. cool
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by Abdoolyabo: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
These are the type of people who think with their anuses 😔
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by samjay2020: 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
No big deal, other leaders in western world do perform their official duties with bicycle
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFqNNi5a2JQ

Sokoto Governor Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1447035/sokoto-governor-rides-tricycle-surprise-hospital-inspection-photos/

Nonsense..!!
Total Nonsense.

No wonder there were no patients.
How could there be patients where there are such lackadaisical medical staff.??
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by Cromagnon: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Cantonese:
Rubbish. Nothing but self deceit and eye service. Who in this country can say that he/she does not know the condition of public hospitals and other infrastructures. How does his mode of transportation to the hospital matter? What matters is that he gets to work and fix infrastructures. In the end looting of public funds will remain the order of the day, with plenty of wasted years and little work.

Jagbajantis intete.
rich ppl don't know. They don't use public hospitals.
Is ppl like you that will get to power and waste 8yrs trying to fix problem you don't understand
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by Khallicopyro: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Small small Nigeria go rise again. One tiny step at a time. I just hope and pray say una no go slack last last.
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by Cromagnon: 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
DavSagacity:
Hope say na the same tricycle him dey take go office...

The major thing is that his visit should bring immediate transformation to the hospital.
I observe that there was no Doctor on duty for the night Duty to attend to the Governor. Hr needs to investigate and sanction such Doctors.
Nice one from the Governor Though .
nothing can bring transformation to anything so long as broke govt pretend to provide free services or cannot afford
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by wonder233: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
These kinds of theatrics are what our gullible people love. In saner climes, the governor commutes just like every other person
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by Cromagnon: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Mjshexy:
The level of infrastructural decay owing to years of neglect in our hospitals is quite appalling, you go to hospitals for treatment and get infected with other diseases. The North is mostly affected, there has to be a drastic effort by Government at all levels for a turnaround maintenance of our hospitals.
govt cannot turn public property around. Human nature will not allow itaround
Re: Sokoto Governor Aliyu Rides Tricycle On Surprise Hospital Inspection (Video) by Cromagnon: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
DeAdvokate:
Abegi..... he should just upgrade the hospital. Who doesn't know our hospitals are in comatose
with which money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' / Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent / Ali Modu Sheriff & Obanikoro At APC National Convention

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.