Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) (80027 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / What Is This On My Nose? (Viewers Discretion) / What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by nony43(m): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2023
theysg:

Bro if you love yourself, don't go for any medicine at the pharmacy, I battled with this stuff for my 5years and kept treating it with over the counter medicine.
Whenever I treat it, it disappears, but then rreappears again.

I got a medicine from Ghana that I use to get rid of this.

This is a severe case of fungal infection but an herbal medicine did it for me, after several trials of Over the counter drugs and kentacazole cream.

Everyone is saying kentacazole so it didn’t work for you?
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Dshocker(m): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2023
nony43:

Are you a doctor?

Am not, but i read it up and have worked in health center before.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by nony43(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2023
theysg:

Bro if you love yourself, don't go for any medicine at the pharmacy, I battled with this stuff for my 5years and kept treating it with over the counter medicine.
Whenever I treat it, it disappears, but then rreappears again.

I got a medicine from Ghana that I use to get rid of this.

This is a severe case of fungal infection but an herbal medicine did it for me, after several trials of Over the counter drugs and kentacazole cream.

How do I get it? The Ghana medicine
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by nony43(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2023
Dshocker:

Am not, but i read it up and have worked in health center before.

So what is the best way to treat it?
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Dshocker(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2023
nony43:

So what is the best way to treat it?

Both medical and native...

After taking the injections and drugs, you switch over to native, and will keep taking the agbo for a period of 6months minimum.

Even after the English treatment, when you go for a test, they wouldn't find the staphylococcus again in your body, but after 8months, it will reappear with full force, na why i say you go dey use agbo for a very long time, to flush the tiniest one hiding somewhere in your body.

You go budget from 150k upwards to treat that stubborn infection, and if you do mistake, without following what i told you, all your money spent will be a waste, because you go continue afresh and spend more than the initial.

Staphylococcus aureus na big man infection
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by theysg: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2023
nony43:

How do I get it? The Ghana medicine

This is the ointment, i have assisted several people who have the same fungal challenges get it.
Where in Nigeria do you reside?
I can get some for you when I travel at the ending of this June... I will be back by 2nd week of July.

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by theysg: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2023
nony43:

Everyone is saying kentacazole so it didn’t work for you?

It is a temporal fix...
It will work and then the fungal will attack again, and again, even after using oral antifungal with it.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by zedman1(m): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Hotwest:
Na acidic sperms from clients launched on your thighs cause am
Some of una no go read first, una go just de rush to comment. It's a a guy who posted this, not a girl na.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by womanofsteel: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2023
Chronicwanker:
Greetings everyone. I've had this on my thighs and under my scrotum for a while now and I've tried to get rid of it but it's still there. Please who knows what it is and how can I truly get rid of it because I'm worried.

I bath twice a day and I don't wear a boxer for more than 12 hours. I shave regularly too so I'm confused.

The skin area is white and sometimes falls off when I scratch it, but the marks are there and the whiteness still.

Stop using well water and watch it clear off.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by nony43(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
theysg:

This is the ointment, i have assisted several people who have the same fungal challenges get it.
I can get some for you when I travel at the ending of this June... I will be back by 2nd week of July.

I am in PH now.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by nony43(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
theysg:

I am in PH now. Can you drop your contact please.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by nony43(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dshocker:

Both medical and native...

After taking the injections and drugs, you switch over to native, and will keep taking the agbo for a period of 6months minimum.

Even after the English treatment, when you go for a test, they wouldn't find the staphylococcus again in your body, but after 8months, it will reappear with full force, na why i say you go dey use agbo for a very long time, to flush the tiniest one hiding somewhere in your body.

You go budget from 150k upwards to treat that stubborn infection, and if you do mistake, without following what i told you, all your money spent will be a waste, because you go continue afresh and spend more than the initial.

Staphylococcus aureus na big man infection

Bro. All you said is true cos after test you won’t see it again. After it will come back. But 150k to cost oo in this economy. Can I have your contact please.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by TPound(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Lies. You've a rot..ten toilet between ur legs. Tueehh

It's obvious you're dwelling in severe eternal pain.
I won't be your victim of transferred aggression.
Witch be gone
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by themes009(m): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:
You had sex in the dream and contacted spiritual STD from a demon. What you see on your leg is the physical manifestation. You have to come to my spiritual center with a live goat for spiritual cleansing before it escalates.

This I have seen.

This man grin grin
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Shalommy(f): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
TPound:

It's obvious you're dwelling in severe eternal pain. I won't be your victim of transferred aggression. Witch be gone
cheesy cheesy cheesy E pain am! Bushrat.

1 Like

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Kekydiv(m): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
ogbenimax007:
go buy skinny

Which one be “skinny” again baba!
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Lastborn0074: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
@OP get treatment for infection from a good medical personnel, period.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by lucky4west: 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
what you have is eczema, use nizoderm the one in tube...rub it well and after a day or two it will go away and the skin will become fresh and soft again
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by theysg: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
nony43:

I am in PH now. Can you drop your contact please.

Please send your WhatsApp contact to me on this email, i dont want to drop my line on this space.

boybudha[@]gmail . com
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Dshocker(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
nony43:

Bro. All you said is true cos after test you won’t see it again. After it will come back. But 150k to cost oo in this economy. Can I have your contact please.

Some people have spent over N1,000,000 treating it, yet no result.

I can't give you my direct contact, but you can ask any question here.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by PointZerom: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
Chronicwanker:
Greetings everyone. I've had this on my thighs and under my scrotum for a while now and I've tried to get rid of it but it's still there. Please who knows what it is and how can I truly get rid of it because I'm worried.

I bath twice a day and I don't wear a boxer for more than 12 hours. I shave regularly too so I'm confused.

The skin area is white and sometimes falls off when I scratch it, but the marks are there and the whiteness still.

Does your day to day activities involves trekking or too much movement on foot?
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by staymore: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
Theococid cream will clear that stuff within one month. It is about 2k to buy one.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Solidex(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Get Tetmosol Soap.
Bathe regularly with it and make sure you do have a clean shave before you start using it.
Thank me later.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by biremi(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
Chronicwanker:
I've gone through all the comments on the thread and I wish to say thank you all for the positive feedbacks and to the people who dissed and insulted me, thank you too. I don't even have the strength to trade words with anyone.

I hardly have sex. Hardly ever; and for the record, I'm a guy. I be man o! I only held my scrotum and d*ck up so I can snap beneath.

I'll be going for an infection test tomorrow, preferably one for the STI, staph aureus.

Meanwhile, I think I should get an anti-fungal cream to apply pending when the test results comes out and I'll also purchase new boxers tomorrow and discard the current ones.

Thank you all once again.

You will have to treat completely first before buying new boxers
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by arowz56(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
It's eczema! You are dirty down there. Wash your trousers and boxers.. Use dematol cream... E go pepper you well o...

Chronicwanker:

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Christian07(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
wiseone28:
STFO

GTFO
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by TPound(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy E pain am! Bushrat.

Do I need reply you?
Clout chaser
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Emekus999(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
Next time, wash ur boxers well. Don't wear boxers for so long. When bathing, concentrate on those areas. Use funbact
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by antidisestablis: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
My guy what you are suffering from is tinea cruris ( Jock itch), is very stubborn fungal infections which may take months before is cleared. Ketoconazole may not be able to clear it, get itraconazole or Terbinafine and use it till the infection clears from your body. Also add Nizoral shampoo and Whitfield's onitment. The infection is fungal infection not bacteria infection ( staph aureus) as some people are speculating. Pls go to hospital for proper medical check up.

2 Likes

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by topsam1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Wow! First time i go read better comment from you..it was still written as you usually write them....no abuse targeted though...
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

One hell of a irritating gadmnnn picture

Wait let me ask one of my baby sisters ..she is a low budget ass nurse though

Okay she said this could be fungal infection and you need to get ketoconazole tablets 200mg and ketoconazole cream
Take the drugs one tablets in the morning and one tablets in the evening

Then rub or apply the ketoconazole cream on skin after each bath

C'mon you stressing me niggar...let me ask her again...
Okay she says from any pharmacy and the ketoconazole tablets and cream can be in any brand name...but what is important is that it contains ketoconazole

1 Like

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
nony43:

Do you have a remedy to it?
yes I have raw herbs you'll drink,soap and gel that will clear it permanently

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.