Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) (80237 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / What Is This On My Nose? (Viewers Discretion) / What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by biremi(m): 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
goldstar25:
This is infection. I think it is bacterial infection. Go for a test or better still buy augmentin (it cost about 7-8k)

Augmentin is way too expensive and may not be a good prescription for a skin infection
Fulcin is better though it will cause anaemia; ketoconazole is mild so it need double treatment
That is, you complete a card take two weeks break then take another card
So.... It is your choice now to make a choice
There's another antifungal drug that I cannot remember now; that would have been the perfect treatment drug
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Aurelius1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
Here in Sapele we call it "kwarikwata". It is a fungal infection. Good personal hygiene, constant bathing and application of antifungal creams would help.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by ibinaboonline: 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
For once, slawomir is useful. 🍾
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

One hell of a irritating gadmnnn picture

Wait let me ask one of my baby sisters ..she is a low budget ass nurse though

Okay she said this could be fungal infection and you need to get ketoconazole tablets 200mg and ketoconazole cream
Take the drugs one tablets in the morning and one tablets in the evening

Then rub or apply the ketoconazole cream on skin after each bath

C'mon you stressing me niggar...let me ask her again...
Okay she says from any pharmacy and the ketoconazole tablets and cream can be in any brand name...but what is important is that it contains ketoconazole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Aurelius1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
globalview:
Rub the affected area with brake oil, so it morning and night for just 3 days , you will be surprised of the positive results
E no get wetin Musa no go see for gate. Brake oil? Lol ,
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Hotwest: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
tabaralph:

He’s a man o…
without dick?! Abi u no see pvssypunani
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Absolute11: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
I have the exact same symptoms as this op...i went for a test and they said I have staph aureus, that it has reduced my sperm quality and that I also have 0 sperm motility...I took treatment twice using injections and drugs but it's still here...I don't want to be impotent...should I go herbal?
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by ibinaboonline: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
If I were you I'd have taken a critical look before typing. That's your gender passing of as male. Take a critical look. 😄
Jennyclay:
Puke!!! So irritating embarassed

You men can be so dirty, you men would wear boxers for days, weeks and months undecided.

Oh my God!! why did I open this thread, now I feel throwing up embarassed embarassed.

Biko, go to a nearby pharmacy and get a proper treatment. You need to start the treatment from the inside by getting anti fungal drugs like fluconazole, it very effective.

Note: don’t let anyone tell you to get any anti fungal cream because it won’t work, if you like apply the cream now till next year it won’t work rather it would get worse. You need to start the treatment from inside by getting fluconazole drugs.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Chronicwanker: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
Absolute11:
I have the exact same symptoms as this op...i went for a test and they said I have staph aureus, that it has reduced my sperm quality, and that I also have 0 sperm motility...I took treatment twice using injections and drugs but it's still here...I don't want to be impotent...should I go herbal?

Reading this just got me scared all the more...I no sure say I fit sleep this night
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by tonididdy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
Looks like scabbies

Buy lysol
Apply on the areas after a warm bath and it dries everything up
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Donake: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
This is jock itch(Oko junction in local parlance). Nothing to worry.

Bath with Dettol to reduce the resurgence of other normal flora bacteria on the skin.

Treat with Griseofulvin tab which should take you for 6-7weeks,then apply ABF cream by BON pharmaceuticals.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by 43Ronin: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

You men can be so dirty, you men would wear boxers for days, weeks and months undecided.

Oh my God!! why did I open this thread, now I feel throwing up embarassed embarassed.

Biko, go to a nearby pharmacy and get a proper treatment. You need to start the treatment from the inside by getting anti fungal drugs like fluconazole, it very effective.

Note: don’t let anyone tell you to get any anti fungal cream because it won’t work, if you like apply the cream now till next year it won’t work rather it would get worse. You need to start the treatment from inside by getting fluconazole drugs.
wow, how do you know so much? when last were you infected.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
Thigh chafing occurs when your inner thighs rub against each other through skin-to-skin contact or through your clothing. Chafing thighs may be worse in hot weather. People of all shapes and sizes may experience this type of chafing.

Proper hygiene and apply Vaseline to the affected areas you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Unrated900(m): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Your blood is contaminated

Simple

Go and buy argumentine

Jare

Go dried all this shit off within 3

Me nor dey talk too much

Thank me later
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
You had sex in the dream and contacted spiritual STD from a demon. What you see on your leg is the physical manifestation. You have to come to my spiritual center with a live goat for spiritual cleansing before it escalates.

This I have seen.
Goat don dey hungry false prophet. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. If you want to eat goat, all you need was ask.

1 Like

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by tabaralph: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hotwest:
without dick?! Abi u no see pvssypunani

Woman dey get scrotom…?
Read the story again
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Contekbbc: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:
Greetings everyone. I've had this on my thighs and under my scrotum for a while now and I've tried to get rid of it but it's still there. Please who knows what it is and how can I truly get rid of it because I'm worried.

I bath twice a day and I don't wear a boxer for more than 12 hours. I shave regularly too so I'm confused.

The skin area is white and sometimes falls off when I scratch it, but the marks are there and the whiteness still.

Get in touch with me
This is añ infection sir
0-8-0-6-0-3-1-3-8-1-3
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by myhero: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
From the picture, e resemble wetin village people gather do u
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by ogbenimax007: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
Silentgroper:

Bigman .. I no dey mock you .

the thing just dey funny...
oya oya you done catch me... wink
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Nigeriagood(m): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
Shalommy:
Nl guys with STI.. yucks!.. Dirty guyz everywhere. Tueeehhh...undecided
your stupidity is unbelievable
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by ElliotP: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
Scabies, I advise you go to a pharmacy there's an ointment you rub on the skin for it, not expensive and very effective.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Juliearth(f): 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:
Greetings everyone. I've had this on my thighs and under my scrotum for a while now and I've tried to get rid of it but it's still there. Please who knows what it is and how can I truly get rid of it because I'm worried.

I bath twice a day and I don't wear a boxer for more than 12 hours. I shave regularly too so I'm confused.

The skin area is white and sometimes falls off when I scratch it, but the marks are there and the whiteness still.

Looks like psoriasis

1 Like

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by myhero: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
From the picture, e resemble wetin village people gather do you
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Juliearth(f): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Mrsoft3:

Fulcin helps you treat all this skin diseases inside the blood. This skin reactions you see comes from the blood.

Are you aware this could be psoriasis? Psoriasis is not a skin reaction, but a neurological miscommunication that makes your skin over produce skin in the affected region, the result of which op is having.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Tripleoluwa(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bro, get a brake oil/fluid and apply. It works like magic. It's not an infection rara at all. I have had it b4.

Go and buy it from spare parts sellers or get it from a vehicle onwer
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by oneclickng: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
Are you still alive?
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Emola12(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
Use dry gin and hypo
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Sambab(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
This is scabies... Kuruna in Yoruba

Chronicwanker:

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by VOJA(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
This is really serious. . . .
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by kevwemike: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
[quote author=Mrsoft3 post=123935929]Get Fulcin and treat from the blood, get nixoderm or skineal and apply after a warm bath[/quo] u can also apply close-up paste
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
this is called scabies..........treat it with any fungal cream and it will heal
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Umadam: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lol, damn even the motherfvckin low budget ass bitches that visit heart to heart center for HIV drugs every Thursday still have the guts to say this to a nigga, anyways, I blame the dude that brought his problem to the public space instead of going to the Hospital.
Dirty pig bitches on the streets everywhere.

Jennyclay:

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:

contact me on herbs to use to treat it from inside and also gel to apply to clear them permanently.... To avoid reoccurrence use herbs

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead / Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.