Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) (80033 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / What Is This On My Nose? (Viewers Discretion) / What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by darelar5(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Maybe you will use germ it we clear it all
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by ejimatic: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:
Greetings everyone. I've had this on my thighs and under my scrotum for a while now and I've tried to get rid of it but it's still there. Please who knows what it is and how can I truly get rid of it because I'm worried.

I bath twice a day and I don't wear a boxer for more than 12 hours. I shave regularly too so I'm confused.

The skin area is white and sometimes falls off when I scratch it, but the marks are there and the whiteness still.
. Skin rashes from the heat in the thigh. Use medicated soap and apply anti rash cream.It will be over!
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Dshocker(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:
Greetings everyone. I've had this on my thighs and under my scrotum for a while now and I've tried to get rid of it but it's still there. Please who knows what it is and how can I truly get rid of it because I'm worried.

I bath twice a day and I don't wear a boxer for more than 12 hours. I shave regularly too so I'm confused.

The skin area is white and sometimes falls off when I scratch it, but the marks are there and the whiteness still.

100% sure this is staphylococcus aureus.

Why did you allow it get to this stage?

Even after treating it(very hard to treat), the chances of you impregnating a girl is 5%, meaning you might be impotent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by ElValiente(m): 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
Go see gynecologist. Wait what? Are you a man or something. Obo re ke. grin
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Ayowoleminiyi(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nothing to worry about, once had it some years ago and it cleared off with time and hasn't reappeared. Although I was also concerned at the time.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by luckedesiri(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Na shame make u no wan go see doctor abi werin?
Self medication is dangerous because na where u dey waka dey go so... Go to the hospital, see a doctor, if e say make u do test, do am.. Buy drugs wen them prescribe and use am as them talk..... No allow naira land doctors lead u to early grave or cause more harm
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by theysg: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:

Bro if you love yourself, don't go for any medicine at the pharmacy, I battled with this stuff for my 5years and kept treating it with over the counter medicine.
Whenever I treat it, it disappears, but then rreappears again.

I got a medicine from Ghana that I use to get rid of this.

This is a severe case of fungal infection but an herbal medicine did it for me, after several trials of Over the counter drugs and kentacazole cream.

1 Like

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Arapmoi22: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Mrsoft3:
Get Fulcin and treat from the blood, get nixoderm or skineal and apply after a warm bath

He wants to know what is there.

He did not ask for a prescription to treat what is there first.

How do you prescribe without even diagnosis?

Follow the tenets of medicine.

Diagnosis before treatment.

Oluwa saanu wa.

2 Likes

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Dgenius79: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
It is dandruff.
Go to the hospital and show it to a doctor and he'll prescribe drugs for you
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by eroticecstasy: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:

Eczema
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by bdon12: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ask @siofra,she had this sometimes last yr bt it has cleared now.i tink she used nixoderm bt nt sure.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Classicalman(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
It's a fungal disease. See a qualified doctor and not all these nairaland quacks.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Dgenius79: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
It is dandruff.
Go to the hospital and show it to a doctor and he'll prescribe drugs for you [/quote]
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Opinedecandid(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:

Warts or hepes
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by lifenajeje(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Use to have this a lot during my teens Don't know if it's as a result of excess masturbation or visiting those old mama do quick make I wear cloth ..

On each occasion

Mitigal ointment came to the rescue .
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by kkins25(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
what ever you do, dont use funbact A..

2 Likes

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by hopexter(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Shalommy:
You guyz got it from ass holes. I pity women that date Nl guys. Tuueehh

That seem more like a woman don’t you think.

You can also contact it from sharing of pit latrines by male and female undecided
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by kaludestiny10(m): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
Na woman post that image o.
Shalommy:
Nl guys with STI.. yucks!.. Dirty guyz everywhere. Tueeehhh...undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Caseless: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

One hell of a irritating gadmnnn picture

Wait let me ask one of my baby sisters ..she is a low budget ass nurse though

Okay she said this could be fungal infection and you need to get ketoconazole tablets 200mg and ketoconazole cream
Take the drugs one tablets in the morning and one tablets in the evening

Then rub or apply the ketoconazole cream on skin after each bath

C'mon you stressing me niggar...let me ask her again...
Okay she says from any pharmacy and the ketoconazole tablets and cream can be in any brand name...but what is important is that it contains ketoconazole
This bomber is in the mood to be a nurse today.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by jclassiq(m): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
It has to be tinea. Go to a doctor, my friend, for proper diagnosis.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by OBALUJONES: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Get funcbackt A or any fruit bathing soap and be using it to wash the exact area otherwise your body
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by isblog(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:

There are differentials for such rash in males;

Jock itch

Lichen planus

Lichen sclerosis

Chlamydia infection (which most times may present with other symptoms; treatable too)

etc

Do not submit yourself to a chemist please 🙏🏾, go see a medical doctor and pay for quality consultations and treatment. Depending on the infection, some have latent presentations and have future complications

Hygiene is key

Sexual behavior is also key here

Said enough…. Any extra requires proper payment 😁😁😁😁

Subsidy has been removed from free consultations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by 24SEVEN: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:

Burn all boxers after treatment and buy new ones.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Ellasure: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:

from the looks they appear as what is called mites, it is probably from dirts of your clothing or another person sharing your immediate environment with you, a lady or children.

go to a pharmacy for immediate help. the best lotion I have seen is Benzyl benzoate applied after hot water bath when you want to sleep at night.

mites can affect anybody and that is one of the reasons for public bath facilities as it obtained in Europe and other serious countries of the world.

you need to bath fairly hot water regularly say two weeks and wash to change your clothings as well.

mites can be very stubborn once they get a human body to stay. so try hot water bath and the medicine mentioned above.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by lordprogress: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:

Just visit any pharmacy and get fluconazole tablet 200mg 3 tablets one daily 3 days. Also get ketoconazole cream and apply on the affected area it will be gone within a week.
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Manuella4ace: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Stop wearing tight short or trousers,
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Shalommy(f): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Na woman post that image o.
Woman get scrotum? We get she..male for naija?undecided

1 Like

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by onomeabuja: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:

Na so women bombom be
Sorry just asking for a friend embarassed

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by Nctrice(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
get Tydineal Cream and apply topically... if possible replace all you underwear for new ones.

1 Like

Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by drimzsmoke(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
Puke!!! So irritating embarassed

You men can be so dirty, you men would wear boxers for days, weeks and months undecided.

Oh my God!! why did I open this thread, now I feel throwing up embarassed embarassed.

Biko, go to a nearby pharmacy and get a proper treatment. You need to start the treatment from the inside by getting anti fungal drugs like fluconazole, it very effective.

Note: don’t let anyone tell you to get any anti fungal cream because it won’t work, if you like apply the cream now till next year it won’t work rather it would get worse. You need to start the treatment from inside by getting fluconazole drugs.

Ignorance is bliss and....Silence is golden!!!

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/adele-has-jock-itch-after-sweating-in-her-spanx/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiIjvfO-dT_AhWBg1wKHVdxB7AQ0PADegQIBBAD&usg=AOvVaw0FNfLYVzBl8jDH7wUAFS23
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by drimzsmoke(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Manuella4ace:
Stop wearing tight short or trousers,

Exactly, all this condom boxers can cause it, I've had it before, it came on it own and went on it on, I wasn't bothered cause I wasn't sexually active!!!
Re: What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) by smokinloud(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronicwanker:

Oga go to pharmaceutical shop near you ask them for ketoconazol. Price is around #500-#700 now one tablet is 200mg use one in the morning and one at night for 2 weeks if the area no smooth like fish body call me bastard!.
I had sex with one aunty when I was 15 plus years and after a week I started seeing this all over my groan area... I did not tell anybody for 5 years until I was 22 years and a friend prescribed it to me within 2 weeks every where smooth die.
It was even on my scrotum then.
Try KETOCONAZOL walahi I can swear with it!.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.