Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba (37139 Views)

Melaye Tackles Buhari - You Can Only Choose Your Party Candidate Not Successor / Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by superCleanworks(m): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2023
Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by gaddafe(m): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2023
ganisucks:

Give it some hours, and you'll get an announcement from the Palace disowning this publication. From the writeup, the news clearly looks like a fake story.

Exactly. Anyone that understands the palace knows they can never authorise this type of speech. Even though it's not rebutted, I know it's fake. The palace don't make such careless statement

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by tfelicityk(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2023
I concur with the Oba...

Whenever they are looking for appointment at the FG level. They will want to used the office of this prominent people to get what they want. The moment they get it, they turn to something else.
Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by nedekid: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2023
Ceenachi:
Oba said, “Throughout your tenure, I can’t remember if we actually saw you more than two times. The first time, you came when you complained about the flood in Benin, and the second is after your tenure
Literally mean He only represented himself and his family grin
No be so I talk for my earlier post?
Folks shouting one part of the country should not get appointments, making a boast about it. The question is, has appointments bettered their lot?
A part of the country practically had all the juicy appointments for the last 8 years, yet poverty has increased 100 fold there. NO BE JUJU BE THAT?.
Appointments that benefit family and friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by DatNaijaGuy: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2023
Indispensable85:

This is shameful coming from the oba. The binis keep blaming others for their lack of development. We have had two bini governors but nothing to write home about. The oba forgot that the binis had a son in the person of Dr Ehanire as senior minister for 8yrs under buhari. He's criticizing Agba who cleverly used his office as a junior minister to bring dividends to his people within 3yrs plus. With due respect the oba should be talking about what Dr Ehanire did for the binis for 8yrs and leave Agba alone. Clem did far more than Ehanire in 3yrs.
So because Ehanire failed, Agba should follow suit? They are both failures and I commend my King for speaking up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by Auxtin85(m): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2023
Indispensable85:

This is shameful coming from the oba. The binis keep blaming others for their lack of development. We have had two bini governors but nothing to write home about. The oba forgot that the binis had a son in the person of Dr Ehanire as senior minister for 8yrs under buhari. He's criticizing Agba who cleverly used his office as a junior minister to bring dividends to his people within 3yrs plus. With due respect the oba should be talking about what Dr Ehanire did for the binis for 8yrs and leave Agba alone. Clem did far more than Ehanire in 3yrs.

You go soon die…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by Bundaweber: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2023
Indispensable85:

What did Clem do? Yeye apologists like Una no go allow these people hear the truth . Ehanire and Clem were failures as ministers but ehanire has the excuse of obaseki fighting against whatever he wanted to bring

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by Johnjustice: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2023
Like the unproductive tree, he is not useful to Edo state and his people, therefore he doesn't count. Nice one, from the throne.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by Angelfrost(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2023
slimfit1:

He is using this to send warning to the next person he is using wisdom.

I understand, and I commend his efforts!

However, our royal fathers and clergymen should speak out more while these people are in power!

Remember how Sanusi as Emir constantly hounded Jonathan and his team in office then??!
Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by bionixs: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2023
GloryChan:
Nonsense and inconsequential rants that won't change anything
shutup!
The only king that earned my respect

1 Like

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2023
Indispensable85:

Exactly, I think the oba isn’t being fair in his assessment here. Clem couldn’t have used all his salary and allowances to transform the entire Edo state

1 Like

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by bionixs: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2023
ganisucks:

Give it some hours, and you'll get an announcement from the Palace disowning this publication. From the writeup, the news clearly looks like a fake story.
you think he is Ooni or Oba Lil wayne akiolu

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by Topmaike007(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Which Buhari's Minister wasn't a Failure? 😒

Aregbesola
Simon Dalong
Festus Keyamo
Chris Ngige
Adamu Adamu
And BIGGEST FAILURE, Tunde Fashola.😕

Even Tinubu's recent Appointees looks likely to be FAILURES, too.🤨 smiley
Adamu Adamu is the worst of the all

4 Likes

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by Enemyofpeace: 10:04am On Jun 21, 2023
mrvitalis:
This is the only King I respect in Nigeria
me too

1 Like

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by Teeklef(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Nice ...that is one thing about we the Edo blood
We ain't scared to say things....nothing scares us in life
And I will continue to say things as a real niggar here on nairaland

Every Nigerian youth know the true president of Nigeria
1) the four major contestants where from the three major ethnic group..atiku( hausa), tinubu(yoruba )
And obi( ibo)
So as a Nigerian youth ask yourself which region is supposed to decide without sentiments and tribalism the next president
If you can not answer this question then your education is a waste...
Of course the South South were in a good position to pick among this three contestants because no one among them is their brother
Oh yeah South south chose obi...
2) as a Nigerian youth name three or two states with alot of educated, enlightened and exposed individuals....if you can not answer that question your education as a youth is a waste
Of course the answer is obvious.....lagos and Abuja
Now check who won lagos and Abuja...obi won
So if as a Nigerian youth you can't not see this obvious truth and you are still supporting tinubu and Apc then I pity your future and you should return your school fee to any tertiary institution you finish from
Return school fees to the tertiary institution or vice versa? Always on colos.

3 Likes

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by bionixs: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

1) the four major contestants where from the three major ethnic group..atiku( hausa), tinubu(yoruba )
And obi( ibo)
So as a Nigerian youth ask yourself which region is supposed to decide without sentiments and tribalism the next president
Of course the South South were in a good position to pick among this three contestants because no one among them is their brother
2) as a Nigerian youth name three or two states with alot of educated, enlightened and exposed individuals....if you can not answer that question your education as a youth is a waste
So if as a Nigerian youth you can't not see this obvious truth and you are still supporting tinubu and Apc then I pity your future and you should return your school fee to any tertiary institution you finish from
word on the marble

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by Komu1048(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

And obi( ibo)
So as a Nigerian youth ask yourself which region is supposed to decide the next president without sentiments and tribalism

Stop giving opinion in this forum, people like you should be in prison n not coming here to advise the youth. U n ur types are making things difficult for genuine hustlers than the polithiefians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by Bimpe29: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2023
Well said by a fearless Oba.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by WorldRichest: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2023
mrvitalis:
This is the only King I respect in Nigeria

We don’t care about you. The traditional institutions all over the world are a waste of the masses sweat. They should all be abolished
Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by computer0810(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Which Buhari's Minister wasn't a Failure? 😒

Aregbesola
Simon Dalong
Festus Keyamo
Chris Ngige
Adamu Adamu
And BIGGEST FAILURE, Tunde Fashola.😕

Even Tinubu's recent Appointees looks likely to be FAILURES, too.🤨 smiley

The only achievement of Buhari is infrastructure which was championed by Fashola as d minister for works and infrastructure, lots of roads were built

I know u r still suffering from obi loss, I hope is not late for u to come to real life reality.......obi as former governor of Anambra is d true definition of failure
Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by HNICEARTH: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2023
Nice one from the OBA. It's about time to let these failures know that they failed.
Call a spade a spade!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by viodemus: 10:19am On Jun 21, 2023
one minute, halloweener is in politics, another minute, halloweener is not in politics. I suspect throwing stones and hiding hand. Halloweeners ike to be forming for no reason.
Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by baralatie(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Oba should calm down
Agba was minister of state Budget, what ministerial benefits did the oba expect from a minister for Budget. Trust is Agba took up a lot personal projects in Edo north. But it was not enough to go round the entire state
If the oba of Benin did not help him to become a minister!
Would he had the resources or means to bring all those projects he secured solely in edo north?
What he did is basically dividing Edo state as a whole which the oba is correcting him for.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by Unperturbedpota: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2023
Oba ghato kpere ise!!

When oba says this to you, then you need to sit and take a long hard look at your life

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by drugBaronTINUBU: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2023
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/21/youre-a-disappointment-oba-of-benin-tackles-buharis-minister-agba/
This why Edo is nobody's mate
We nor dey sugarcoat or praise useless politicians like those guys from SW
We tell it to ur face as it is

Nobody in Edo can boast Emilokan
Oshiomole tried to do it and he was reduced to ordinary paper
APC may likely not smell the governorship seat of Edo as long as Oshiomole is still there as their number one man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by Jayhome24: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2023
I think its not only Agba should be blame pls where is that Minister of Health? I forgot his name. That minister of health is another headache completely.
Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by DaveHarry(m): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2023
Appointment does not mean development; see the north?
Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by worksmart(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2023
What does the Oba expect a minster of state for budgeting and planning to do to attract development to his state? undecided
Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by itsene: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
This reeks of FAKE NEWS!
Most likely from those against Agba running for governorship in 2024.
Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by clockwisereport: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2023
Indispensable85:

State what Agba and Ehanire did so as to enable us compare and contrast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by itsene: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2023
Indispensable85:

Verify the story first.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba by Anaskie(m): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2023
GloryChan:
Come and see the leaders of different countries during World War 2

Watch Here

Please show us some love and support by SUBSCRIBING to the channel if you love our Kind of content smiley

I don't know if the attached picture shows what you actually teach on your content, but you're getting your history all wrong.
Osama Bin Laden and Pablo Escobar weren't even born during WW2.
Furthermore, Pablo was Colombian, not American. Osama was from Saudi Arabia and not U.K as you had indicated in your picture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) / Emefiele Hosts Lavish 60th Birthday Party In Jamaica - Sahara Reporters / Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.