Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets (7024 Views)

Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) / APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) / 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets by omooba969(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2023
MisterBanny:
This is what should be done everywhere. Even at that, Nigerian politicians will still show how mischievous and criminal they are.

When we're actually ready to grab them by their balls, they will find themselves behind bars.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets by omooba969(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2023
Aurorayy:
Interesting, let's see where he goes with all his gra

A step in the right direction.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets by LivingSage: 11:36am On Jun 21, 2023
That's good precedence.
He has made one good attempt since assumption of office.

After several demolition angry
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets by MisterBanny(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2023
omooba969:

When we're actually ready to grab them by their balls, they will find themselves behind bars.

When would that be? I'm already tired of the Nigerian Political system. I feel depressed most times
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets by DaveHarry(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see this overzealous Kano governor loosing his 2nd term election.

This I have seen.
But the man is fulfilling his campaign promises. Don't you want to see corruption swept under the carpet?
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets by wizelink(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2023
I hope the governor declared his own assets before been sworn in. Lead by example mr.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets by omooba969(m): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
MisterBanny:

When would that be? I'm already tired of the Nigerian Political system. I feel depressed most times

Do not despair bcoz everything will be alright.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets by whippersnapper(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
N3TRAL:
If they declare their assets today, the next day they'll see bulldozers parked in front of their property ready to bring down the properties courtesy of Mr Demolish.

I'd rather not be a Commissioner.
which kind talk be this. you'd rather not be commisioner. it seems everybody is dangote on nairaland
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets by MisterBanny(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
omooba969:

Do not despair bcoz everything will be alright.

Pl
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets by Mom007(f): 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Commissioners are not our problem Mr! They are small fry. Our problem in this country is thieving governors, senators and legislators like you so don't try to distract us with your none sense.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets by magzey: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
Pandev:
Hope him don declare him own
Na Kwankwaso declare for him in-law Governor grin grin
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets by NeloNelo: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source

This is true, just saw this…

The Governor of Kano has directed that all Commissioner nominees declare their assets

https://thegisthouse.com/the-governor-of-kano-has-directed-that-all-commissioner-nominees-declare-their-assets/
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source

Kano State governor, Alhaji Abba Kabir Yusuf has directed all the 19 commissioner-nominees in the state to comply with code of conduct rules and declare their assets.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets by Nuzo1(m): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Gbenga4ever1411:
I just hope and pray this Man should perform

Which other performance or achievement do we expect from our leaders if not exactly what he has ordered for? Accountability!

Any system; be it private business, government, country etc that’s in shambles is not because of lack of experts or good policies. .. it’s simply because of lack of accountability.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets by 3seriez(m): 12:11am On Jun 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see this overzealous Kano governor loosing his 2nd term election.

This I have seen.
And soo.. Is it the end of the world if he loses 2nd term.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Says Commissioner Nominees Must Declare Their Assets by FalseProphet1(m): 12:12am On Jun 22, 2023
3seriez:

And soo.. Is it the end of the world if he loses 2nd term.
Yes o, it's the end of the world.

This I have seen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. / How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member / With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.