Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Vid) More Drama As Tonto Dike Replies Yvonne Nelson, More Secrets Unfold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vid) More Drama As Tonto Dike Replies Yvonne Nelson, More Secrets Unfold (576 Views)

Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track / Comedy Assembly Records Massive Turnout As Tonto Dikeh Says Is Her Best Comedy / 'MY Son is Your Son'- Peter Okoye and Tonto Dike Replies Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vid) More Drama As Tonto Dike Replies Yvonne Nelson, More Secrets Unfold by gbbec: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2023
Drama no dey finish for nollywood as Ghanian screen goddess revealed all the demons she has been battling all this years, one of such is drama King Tonto Dike, who has also replied her accordingly.
The Ghanaian screen Diva even went further to reveal her relationship with ace rapper Sardokie, whose wife also has replied her. Not through with her story she went further to reveal how her mother moved from her hero to her demon ; for over a year now they are not on talking terms. The video says it all. From her book

"I am not Yvonne Nelson"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K72i7Z_SmYA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K72i7Z_SmYA
Re: Vid) More Drama As Tonto Dike Replies Yvonne Nelson, More Secrets Unfold by yemmight(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2023
These people don't have shame.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US Lady Makes Live Video Of Pregnancy Test To Prove Davido’s Baby / Korra Obidi's Ex-husband, Justin Dean, BREAKDOWN In TEARS Says Korra Is Damaging / Video: Faith Evans Discloses Why She Still Loves And Cherishes Her Late Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.