Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track (28022 Views)

Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by FreeStuffsNG: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
This is a sequel to the earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/7735023/sarkodie-impregnated-me-2010-aborted

Ghanaian rapper, Michael Owusu Addo known professionally as Sarkodie, has replied Yvonne Nelson in a new song, claiming that he was against abortion.

A snippet of the new song, Try Me, was posted on his social media page on Wednesday.

Earlier, Yvonne Nelson had claimed, in her biography ‘I am not Yvonne Nelson’, that the rapper refused to take responsibility when she was with child.

Excerpt from the book read; “I wasn’t the only one responsible for the situation, so I called the man whose potent seed had germinated in me. His name is Michael Owusu Addo, a renowned Ghanaian musician who is better known as Sarkodie”.

However, Sarkodie claims that he asked Yvonne Nelson to keep the pregnancy even though he wasn’t ready to be the father.

Yes, I wasn’t ready but then I told you to keep it. So don’t make it seem like I was pushing you for abortion,” he raps in the first verse of the song.

He continued ““Nobody is the cause of your bad choices in life, stop the personal attacks.

“First few hours your book is doing well. Who is really sure cos nobody can tell? So it’s not because the book is really good but we’re living in a world where negativity sells. I pray you get the healing that you need. Don’t be claiming good girl, you are for the streets.”

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/06/28/sarkodie-replies-yvonne-nelson-in-diss-track/

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by FreeStuffsNG: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Yvonne Nelson has fired back again and dragged in their daughters. Battle from generation to generation.

“Yes, I wasn’t ready but then I told you to keep it. So don’t make it seem like I was pushing you for abortion,” he raps in the first verse of the song.

Sarkodie don buy market. He was not ready but was going around impregnating only to be grandstanding today that he told her to keep it. Soro niyen? Will she feed the baby with sawdust?

Now I think people are right when they say wahala no dey finish.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
Endless problem

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by TemplarLandry: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
Let them keep dragging each other like a faulty Tiger Generator and it's handler.
I dedicate “Come From” by Bloody Civilian to them. Great jam!

26 Likes

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by God1000(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
As expected, people have been waiting to hear from him.

It's good to hear his own side of the story.

I blame Yvonne Nelson for bringing such dirty secret to public domain, some secrets should be taken to grave

She was 25 and sarkodie was 22 then

Her own mum did not abort her despite not knowing the man that was responsible for Yvonne's pregnancy, she gave birth to her and trained her, Yvonne Nelson on the other hand knew who impregnated her and still went ahead to abort it, as a good girl she should have said no to such advice from sarkodie.

She also disrespected her mum

We should not regret the choices we make in life as adults.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by Martinsmine(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
grin
Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by N3TRAL: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
Use me as the "I don't give a Fvck about 2 fornicators" button 👇

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by Candidlady: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
This sarkodie is a bloody cheap liar

All men are the same.. they won't take responsibility neither would they own up to their bad deeds

See davido doing rubbish

Chioma must be under some sorta jazz/spell..

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by falcon01: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
NAIRALAND ads are Becoming more Aggressive.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by Yareninturco: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
Thanks for information!
Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by IMASTEX: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
Okay
Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by omoredia: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nice reply
Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by maberry(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
Their problem

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by aziaka111(m): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
For Nigeria here we get plenty things we dey face now make una carry una wahala stay for Ghana there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by VawulentComrade: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
What matters to me in all this is the Graphics designer that edited that picture, why is the girls right hand looking like a chopstick?

STOP LOSING ON SPOT BETTING.
See the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7742845/gambling-bad-stop-it

1 Like

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Two idiots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by Theory2022: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nobody is the cause of your bad choices in life

DEEP

First few hours your book is doing well. Who is really sure cos nobody can tell? So it’s not because the book is really good but we’re living in a world where negativity sells. GASKIYANEI pray you get the healing that you need. Don’t be claiming good girl, you are for the streets

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by mariovito(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
When una dey lash, we nor dey there, make una stop to dey drag us enter una drama.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by Slimdan360: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
You knew he (sarkodie) was in a serious relationship heading towards marriage, yet you mounted his cock.
All these girls self🤦‍♀️

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by Proserpina: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2023

7 Likes

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by CandidAdmin(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
Keep your penis under a really tight supervision if you aren't married or financially stable.

Question of the day - Abortion... Have you ever done it?

Check my siggy

5 Likes

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by Bashnigga(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
After how many years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by nwakibie3(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Don’t be claiming good girl, you are for the streets.

grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by airsaylongcome: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
falcon01:
NAIRALAND ads are Becoming more Aggressive.

You don't use adblock?
Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by donproject2(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
It seems this Portable that I don't really like is a prophet, he once said "wahala, wahala, wahala." (may) His memory blessed, his words keep manifesting day-in day-out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track by siofra(f): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
😹

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together / Yomi Casual Poses With His White Lincoln Navigator / Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.