Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,467 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

I Visited The Makoko Slum (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Visited The Makoko Slum (Video) (141 Views)

I Visited The Makoko Slum In Lagos (Video) / GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Kibera, Africa's Largest Slum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Visited The Makoko Slum (Video) by Oluvisual: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2023
Untold Story of the Floating SLUM in Lagos Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCN7qI_n21s

Makoko is an informal settlement across the 3rd Mainland Bridge located on the coast of mainland Lagos. A third of the community is built on stilts along the lagoon and the rest is on the land. The waterfront part of the community is largely harboured by the Egun people who migrated from Badagary and Republic of Benin and whose main occupation is fishing

(1) (Reply)

SYNW Congratulates Olatoun Gabi-williams On Her 58th Birthday / Leke/omede Received Royal Blessings From Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland Ado Ibrahim / Rivers Gov Orders Probe Into Port Harcourt Collapsed Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.