Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application (17248 Views)

Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele / Naira Redesign To Curb Vote Buying: Emefiele Is A Godsent - Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by adverttrading: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
If they really have a case against him, let them charge him to court. You can't just detain someone on orders from above.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by ipobarecriminals: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
cool Very GOOD. Hold that bald head vulture well. He must NOT ESCAPE angry angry
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by currency10(m): 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
[quote author=Ceenachi post=123940542]Where is MALAMI AND BUHARI? undecided

Was it possible for Mr Emefiele to carry out those major decisions without Buhari's consent?
I remember listening to Mr Buhari when he said that he authorized Naira redesign.
Why is it difficult in Nigeria to probe past Presidents? Honestly speaking I did not support formal CBN Governor on some of his policy making most specialy the cash less and redisgn of cash but that Man can't carry out all that decision with out the Authority of our former president , Emefele is a massager he has a boss his boss supposed be the one bearing all this responsibility of all this quenciquense.
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by Deloe: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Like i said Emefiele is gonna beard the lion and come out victorious in all of this

emefiele is gonna come out strong... He is gonna weather the storm..

Look at Nigerians youth
Celebrating the Arrest of a man way he intentions na to reduce vote buying and corruption

Statistics show that N2.72 trillion out of the $3.26 trillion currency in circulation as of June 2022 was outside the vaults of commercial banks across the country...imagine that na about almost 85 percent

So with the introduction of that new naira note policy corruption would have been tackled as the exercise will bring the hoarded currency into the banking system
the new naira note was supposed to circulate to every nook and cranny of the country but greedy politicians like them tinubu connived and conspired with some bank managers to keep the money to themselves not only that some greedy Nigerians make the whole thing worse for us

We are doomed in this part of the Africa

With all these scenerios you just stated, how many bank managers was reported arrested or isn't there supposed to be stringent punishment for cases like this to serve as deterrent if the so-called emefiele knows what he's really doing
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by Delaw135: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Like i said Emefiele is gonna beard the lion and come out victorious in all of this

emefiele is gonna come out strong... He is gonna weather the storm..

Look at Nigerians youth
Celebrating the Arrest of a man way he intentions na to reduce vote buying and corruption

Statistics show that N2.72 trillion out of the $3.26 trillion currency in circulation as of June 2022 was outside the vaults of commercial banks across the country...imagine that na about almost 85 percent

So with the introduction of that new naira note policy corruption would have been tackled as the exercise will bring the hoarded currency into the banking system
the new naira note was supposed to circulate to every nook and cranny of the country but greedy politicians like them tinubu connived and conspired with some bank managers to keep the money to themselves not only that some greedy Nigerians make the whole thing worse for us

We are doomed in this part of the Africa
Na u only u doomed, for to be supporting this crook means u and other obidients are wicked. It is not in his port folio to tackle vote buying, so are u justifying killings of innocent soul because u want to curb vote buying?
The stats that u mentioned was dished out by him to convince Buhari that the policy is good.
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by olamike02: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
TO SLAP HIS BALD HEAD DEY HUNGRY 😂 ME SINCE HIS REMOVAL.
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by AskNgige2: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ceenachi:
Where is MALAMI AND BUHARI? undecided

Was it possible for Mr Emefiele to carry out those major decisions without Buhari's consent?
I remember listening to Mr Buhari when he said that he authorized Naira redesign.
Why is it difficult in Nigeria to probe past Presidents?

U ddnt hear malami crying that if Tinibu do anything to bubu or him he will expose to court about how election went
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by Iwedunloye: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

He is answers to buhari

Same way Dasuki was answering to Jonathan
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by 9jaRealist: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
buttlover:
That man really killed many poor souls. How can decisions be made without checking the risk to common man. Both the closing of borders and subsidy removal directly and disastrously affect the common man. The palliative we haven't seen. AFRICA IS CURSED FOREVER.

So it was Emefiele who closed the border? And even removed subsidies?
We should go and console the Dul-lard in Daura for being snookered by Emefiele!

>
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by 9jaRealist: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
adverttrading:
If they really have a case against him, let them charge him to court. You can't just detain someone on orders from above.

Forget this sham about “democracy”…
When we cannot even conduct credible elections.

Nigeria has become a POLICE STATE…
Accordingly, the SECRET POLICE has assumed control.
>
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by Papaalpha79: 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
Very flight risk, he should remain in DSS custody. Because of this wicked man many have lost their family, many have been come what they are not to........ Let his family should feel the pain,death agony he gave to the good people of this country.
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by Papaalpha79: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
Very flight risk, he should remain in DSS custody. Because of this wicked man many have lost their family, many have been come what they are not to........ Let his family should feel the pain,death agony he gave to the good people of this country.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by tnerro1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
The one wey pain me pass na the man was forcing people to go cashless sharp sharp yet storing money in his house. Chai

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
Iwedunloye:

Same way Dasuki was answering to Jonathan

Tooor. I thought una kick Jonathan out for buhari to fight corruption

Awon were scammers

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by SaLongs1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
Very good!! They should chain him to a millstone and thrown into the nearest well and the keys kept in the Centra Bank for good measure.
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by SaLongs1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
tnerro1:
The one wey pain me pass na the man was forcing people to go cashless sharp sharp yet storing money in his house. Chai
He is probably an elder in his Church too!

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by Miles300: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Why is the DSS not inviting Sirika with the national embarrassment on Nigeria Air ?
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by Delaw135: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Miles300:
Why is the DSS not inviting Sirika with the national embarrassment on Nigeria Air ?
Na turn by turn

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by Morphinne: 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ceenachi:

For how long are we going to keep explaining to you that Emefiele’s present ordeal is bigger and messier than ordinary financial misappropriations? He is being linked with financing terrorism and that’s why he’s a person of interest to the DSS and even the CIA, MOSSAD and many other agencies if the allegations are later confirmed to be true. The DSS is the highest agency saddled with the responsibility of protecting Nigerias internal security. If the issue is financial, the EFCC would have been the ones handling him and not the DSS. I support EFCC carrying Malami if found guilty of financial wrongdoing and DSS dealing with him like they’re doing with Emefiele if he’s into any shady activities that’s threatening our national security. Again, all Nigerian past leaders enjoy something called immunity meaning that they can not be probed. Please be teachable and stop repeating that slow rhetorics, thank you.
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by Unclesamo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
ganisucks:

Baba wanted igbos to riot. He wanted an excuse to declare a state of emergency and suspend the constitution. He also wanted to embarass IMF. And thirdly, he wanted someone in the CBN to finance the fantasy rerun that will never happen.

Great you saw an hidden agenda in another view.

It's all political Hunt.

just shaking my head for everyone applauding TINUBU for this Political game.
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by Jayhome24: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
To be very honest Emefielle deserve no mercy and all his gang must be pick up as well only him should not pay the prize for the atrocities committed under his watch.

He acted so foolishly by allowing Mallami, that Malam called Tunde who is Buhari cousin or whatever and the rest cabals to used him played dirty politics. Moreso the moment he saw Tinubu won the election if I were him I would have resign or claim sick and escape out of the country but when God want to destroy a man he first made him deaf.

I have no mercy on Emefielle his satanic cash swap killed many, broken so many homes and ruined destines so I'm sorry he is going nowhere he must fully pay for his sins.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by Iwedunloye: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Tooor. I thought una kick Jonathan out for buhari to fight corruption

Awon were scammers

But you never call for Jonathan arrest then and you call the prosecution of Dasuki, Madueke as witch-hunting
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
Iwedunloye:

But you never call for Jonathan arrest then and you call the prosecution of Daduki, Madueke as witch-hunting

Where did I say that ?
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by Pacyrus(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
I just taya 😕
Ceenachi:

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by Oluwalifted: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
buttlover:
That man really killed many poor souls. How can decisions be made without checking the risk to common man. Both the closing of borders and subsidy removal directly and disastrously affect the common man. The palliative we haven't seen. AFRICA IS CURSED FOREVER.
You and your entire lineage are cursed forever
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by mywells: 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
When the late Suntai and Kyari was alive They instructed Emefiele like an SSS 3 students would instructe a JSS 1 student,when they where alive if they invite Emefiele he can not stand and look straight into their face ,he must bow his face down and do according to their instructions and tell me how could such a man be blame for the change of currency, that man is just innocent 100%,any thing that happened at CBN should be directed to Buhari.
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by OPICANTO2223: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lost 250k cos of this emefiele. May he never see good things in his life again. Many Nigerians did transactions worth billions that not refunded up till today
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by broadman20: 3:18am On Jun 22, 2023
buttlover:

So Buhari was a figure head?

All across the world, leaders take responsibility of decisions made in their government but in Nigeria, appointees are the people who takes the blames while leaders are left out of it.

Only God knows how you people reason in that country.

A country of fools.
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by Fortruth: 4:55am On Jun 22, 2023
Dss is the “Presidency”, “Legislature”, “Judiciary”, and even Customs and Foreign affairs…

Nawah
Re: Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application by eldoradoxx: 6:16am On Jun 22, 2023
I don't like Emefiele at all, but that does not mean I will shut up and allow the mess to go on. You don't arrest and detain people before looking for evidence to nail them. You investigate and then arrest and charge them to court within 48 hours, that is what our constitution says. The idea of arresting and detaining Emefiele for investigation remains totally illegal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Subsidy ‘return’: NNPCL, IMF Disagree Over N8.43trn Loss / Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.