Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Need Different Expression In Ms Access - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Different Expression In Ms Access (2522 Views)

IPS Training Series: Animation In Ms Excel (how To Animate Data/chart In Excel) / Programming In Ms Visual C++ And C++.net Does It Make Me Ms Mrs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Different Expression In Ms Access by MUSTAPHAY: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2011
Hi
am in need of different types of expression to be used in manipulating ms access what i means is criteria, Queries, Calculation Expression etc.

pls if you have them or you know them you can write them with small explanation on the way the function.
thanks
Re: I Need Different Expression In Ms Access by NET1(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2011
what exactly do you want?
give us a scenario. what kind of result do you want to have? the info you gave is too small. I might be of help to you, but I dont understand what you are saying.

.NET
Re: I Need Different Expression In Ms Access by MUSTAPHAY: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2011
Hi
I need a simple criteria that can carry out standard deviation, means, variance, mean deviation, and some accounting calculations i.e parentage etc.

here are some example of what i wants
(1) total sum
(2) IIF expression
(3) where expression
(4) Dlookup etc.

in-fact if you can write for me some criteria and a breif explanation on what they do i will be very happy.

thanks
Re: I Need Different Expression In Ms Access by engrj(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2011
Ok me i will be back
Re: I Need Different Expression In Ms Access by aletheia(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2011
@OP: Use the Help function (Press the F1 button) in MS Access. That should answer your questions. . .I 've found it to be very useful.
Re: I Need Different Expression In Ms Access by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2011
Here is what you need and its online
All the Functions and Expressions accessible to MS Access

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access-help/CH010072891.aspx?CTT=3

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Code To Check Phone Number / Is Microsoft Access Still Relevant Today? / Project Hymnary ---- The Hymns Solfa App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.