Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment (5608 Views)

Insecurity: Nigeria Is A Disgrace To The World –gen. T.Y Danjuma / Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff / Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by Thomasankara(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
[/color]this one go get enough juju[color=#770077]
Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by Thomasankara(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
[/color] imagine no CCTV camera to review what happened in a Nigerian barrack,so pathetic[color=#770077]
OneCandleAway:

I still can't forget the late female fighter pilot they just wasted Tolu. Waste of quality human life, waste of money used to train her.

Till now only God knows what happened to her killer.

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by GeneralPula: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dafresh:
Good for him I wrote NDA entrance exams five times, my names wasn't shortlisted
NDA matter dey get as e be oo
Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by Kiemutex: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
wonder233:
I wrote too.
The thing is for the very connected
Not in all cases my guy,I knew of a boy then the Dad was selling okrika at agboju market near festac,though a brilliant chap,the guy wrote NDA went for screening and eventually succeeded when he was coming home on holidays the whole Street in old ojo road came well coming,the Mum dey sell akara then,last I heard of him,he is a Major and has changed the status of the parents also I knew of another guy too at my cousin place at okoko,he attended ajangbadi high school in afromedia area also a bookish guy,he is now a naval office now in navy town,yes most are connections but when the screening board sees one that is exceptional,they bend rules and consider.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by wonder233: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
*Yawn*... all these epistle na dust.
Let me educate you: even the okra seller has a big man from his village who knows someone high up that can help push things.
My brother met a guy during his NYSC days, the guy is a northerner from Niger state, his father is a district head, from that connection, former head of state AbdulSalam Abubakar signed for my brother, that was how he got PTDF scholarship to do masters in UK.
My mum was selling pap, so does that make it less connection?
Nothing like anyone bending anything for exceptional anything
Kiemutex:

Not in all cases my guy,I knew of a boy then the Dad was selling okrika at agboju market near festac,though a brilliant chap,the guy wrote NDA went for screening and eventually succeeded when he was coming home on holidays the whole Street in old ojo road came well coming,the Mum dey sell akara then,last I heard of him,he is a Major and has changed the status of the parents also I knew of another guy too at my cousin place at okoko,he attended ajangbadi high school in afromedia area also a bookish guy,he is now a naval office now in navy town,yes most are connections but when the screening board sees one that is exceptional,they bend rules and consider.
Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by RPG2020(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dafresh:
Good for him I wrote NDA entrance exams five times, my names wasn't shortlisted

The question is did you pass grin
Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by Dafresh: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
RPG2020:

The question is did you pass grin
You need to ask those that set the exams to show us our scores.
Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by RPG2020(m): 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dafresh:

You need to ask those that set the exams to show us our scores.

Are you saying that the results never came out grin
Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by Dafresh: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2023
RPG2020:

Are you saying that the results never came out grin
Yes. The military will only shortlist 50 names in each state.
Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by RPG2020(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2023
Dafresh:

Yes. The military will only shortlist 50 names in each state.

This is heartbreaking
Re: Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment by Dafresh: 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
RPG2020:

This is heartbreaking
It wickedness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Aliyu Bans Old Boats In Niger / Pictures Of Africans In Asia(sad) / High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.