Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists (5622 Views)

APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC / APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige / Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by Metrix147: 12:40am On Jul 30, 2021
Abia State chapter of APC has said a chieftain of the party was since 2018 suspended from the party following series of anti-party activities.

Speaking with ABN TV on Thursday, the State Secretary of the party in Abia, Barr Perfect Okorie said Chief Emenike was suspended in 2018 after an investigative panel found him guilty of hobnobbing with PDP to sabotage the effort of the APC.

According to the State Secretary, Chief Emenike did not appeal his suspension which bars him from taking part in any activity of the party in the state.

Following an SWC and Exco meeting of the APC in Umuahia on Thursday, the party said the 2018 suspension of Chief Emenike was reinforced.

The party said Emenike's suspension has been communicated to the national leadership of APC, Cautioning him against taking part in activities of the party.

The party called members to desist from dealing with Chief Emenike, warning him to stop intruding in the committees of APC.

The party also passed a vote of confidence on its chairman in the state, Chief Donatus Nwankpa, applauding him for stabilizing the party.

His vote of confidence follows a motion moved.

All efforts made to reach the embattled Chief Ikechi Emenike proved abortive as at the moment of this report.

https://abntv.com.ng/2021/07/ikechi-emenike-remains-suspended-abia-apc/

Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by stunnert(m): 5:47am On Jul 30, 2021
I hereby dedicate this FTC to all the ladies on NL.

As soon as they discovered Emenike trying to give out vital information about the party, they held a roundtable meet and decide to kick him out and make him pay for his actions by restricting all his benefits as a party member hence drying up his finance
They really dealt him a low blow where it hurts. Such an unlucky and unfortunate fellow who was caught slipping and snitching.

Rule No 7 : Never get caught slipping
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by ghettowriter(m): 5:48am On Jul 30, 2021
All these APC pipo sef. There are always facing one issues or the other.

1 Like

Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by Ceenachi: 5:49am On Jul 30, 2021
The entire Abia Apc would soon be suspended, a hallmark of a failed party

1 Like

Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by Dleo(m): 5:50am On Jul 30, 2021
Rivers and Abia Are neighbors

1 Like

Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:51am On Jul 30, 2021
Ok o. Suspension remind me of how to play whot those days.
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by elmessiahs(m): 5:53am On Jul 30, 2021
Party politics with its intrigue might drive you crazy if you don't understand the game
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by Authoreety: 5:57am On Jul 30, 2021
E no concern me
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by Back2Daura(m): 5:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Ikechi Emenike is a nice man. All those in Abia APC are envious and scared of his political structure in Abia. Chief doesn't have their time, he is busy on other national issues to upright the regime of president buhari

2 Likes

Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by sameks08(m): 5:59am On Jul 30, 2021
election never start this ones is already fighting when the heat is on they can't stand the test aswesr
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:03am On Jul 30, 2021
Ok
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by stunnert(m): 6:04am On Jul 30, 2021
Its a matter of snakes not trusting snakes because snakes do eat snakes
ghettowriter:
All these APC pipo sef. There are always facing one issues or the other.
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by Ngasky(m): 6:08am On Jul 30, 2021
Politics
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by Drsnives(m): 6:14am On Jul 30, 2021
I blaim buhari for this
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by Bedtec: 6:16am On Jul 30, 2021
Ikechi Emenike and APC in Abia are all irrelevant
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by free2ryhme: 6:53am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by nazicartel(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Suspend Ikechi?.... Orji didn't know when Ikechi suffered for APC to survive in Abia state.... Ikechi is secretly powerful in the scheme of things in the federal/state APC
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by fergie001: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2021
Back2Daura:
Ikechi Emenike is a nice man. All those in Abia APC are envious and scared of his political structure in Abia. Chief doesn't have their time, he is busy on other national issues to upright the regime of president buhari
It is all powerful tussle with OUK people.

Emenike that has almost direct access to Buhari.....His wife has been an Ambassador since Buhari came in, and is presently Nigeria's Ambassador to the US. He was with Buhari in ANPP in 2007, and was last month appointed Governing Council Chair @ UNN. I'll be damned if the National Body will ratify it

2 Likes

Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2021
Orji Uzor always exhibiting his animalistic tendencies.
Abia is like,the Devil fighting to replace Satan...
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by garfield1: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

It is all powerful tussle with OUK people.

Emenike that has almost direct access to Buhari.....His wife has been an Ambassador since Buhari came in, and is presently Nigeria's Ambassador to the US. He was with Buhari in ANPP in 2007, and was last month appointed Governing Council Chair @ UNN. I'll be damned if the National Body will ratify it

True.buhari doesn't forget those with him during his anpp and CPC days

1 Like

Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by garfield1: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Baawahala:
Orji Uzor always exhibiting his animalistic tendencies.
Abia is like,the Devil fighting to replace Satan...

It is not orji kalu's handiwork.is ikechi from abia central or south?

1 Like

Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by fergie001: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:

True. Buhari doesn't forget those with him during his anpp and CPC days
He doesn't joke with those people.
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by garfield1: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

He doesn't joke with those people.

He should go to the senate
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by fergie001: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:
He should go to the Senate
That Abia has refused to fall to APC is because he and OUK have refused to unite. So, they sabotage each other.

He can't win...he shares the same Ward with Onyema Ugochukwu (the man who made him lose Guber in 2007).

I voted for him in 2007.... We share the same clan.

1 Like

Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by fergie001: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:
He should go to the Senate
That Abia has refused to fall to APC is because himself and OUK have refused to unite. So, they sabotage each other.

He can't win...he shares the same Ward with Onyema Ugochukwu (the man who made him lose Guber in 2007).

I was at the Stadium the day he ran his final campaign,

..his manifesto? I doubt if I have ever seen a Governorship aspirant with such....We share the same clan.

In all fairness....he is been treated badly, he has ill-luck.
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:

It is not orji kalu's handiwork.is ikechi from abia central or south?
Its not about Abia South or Central....It is about APC Abia...
I am not even supporting anybody,maybe that's why you quoted me.Orji Uzor doesn't like competition, he is too domineering and never considers those who were in the party before him. Ikechi Emenike himself according to my Abia sources,plays politics of one man squad,only carrying along people who are under his level politically, thinking that in Nigeria votes count...
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by garfield1: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Baawahala:

Its not about Abia South or Central....It is about APC Abia...
I am not even supporting anybody,maybe that's why you quoted me.Orji Uzor doesn't like competition, he is too domineering and never considers those who were in the party before him. Ikechi Emenike himself according to my Abia sources,plays politics of one man squad,only carrying along people who are under his level politically, thinking that in Nigeria votes count...

True.all abia apc juggernauts needs to unite behind Alex otti in 2023
Re: High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:

True.all abia apc juggernauts needs to unite behind Alex otti in 2023
Okay you Oti supporter,I get it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Totally Shutdown By Obidient March(photos) / Is This How Dame Jonathan Will Address A Gathering? / What Exactly Is The Role Of National Assembly In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.