Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State (18180 Views)

Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by ojex004: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Fl@tino peolle self undecided
Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by detectivejones: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Suffering epilepsy keh he looks unhinged
Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by Bimpe29: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
So sad, so bad! Epilepsy may not be responsible for his inhumane behavior.
Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by Weknowbetter: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
How are psychiatric services in Nigeria? This man probably tormented his family for years, and the mother couldn't get any help. Poor baby boy. That man should have been medicated and away from society
Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by Hungerbadoo: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
A
Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by juwoonn(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
It wouldn’t take a 24 year old more than 3 minutes to kill a 4 year old. It happened in a village... houses may be far apart. It’s not like Lagos where you scream and everybody’s there within the blink of an eye. I was not there... I know because the father was said to have gone to the farm and I know how far houses can be apart over there.
LilMissFavvy:
So the mom could not get help to rescue the child? How long could it have taken him to commit such act? I believe it took a long time, yet no one helped.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by juwoonn(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Cows or goat! How’s that possible that one man will kill untamed cows?
Mrfeel:

It's clear case of mental illness , I know of a guy in my area that has the same problem, his own started like epilepsy too , though his is on constant medication , he becomes violent when he doesn't take the medicine giving to him to keep him normal

There was a time he ran into the bush and started killing cows cutting off their heads

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by grandstar(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
So the mom could not get help to rescue the child? How long could it have taken him to commit such act? I believe it took a long time, yet no one helped.

The boy he killed was 4 years. It wouldn't have taken long to beat him to death.
Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by adontcare(f): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
I wonder why families with mentally unstable people allow them to stay with them instead to send to a psychiatry hospital
Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by loliapoopy2013(f): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Bipolar
Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by Coolgent(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hungerbadoo:
Killing no the tire them for that side
Na your brother o

A man identified as Amos Christopher has been arrested by the Adamawa State Police Command for allegedly beating his younger brother to death and beheading him.

grin
Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by Antell95(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
Michaelspresh:
This brought tears to my eyes cry

Sorry hun angry
Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by Hungerbadoo: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Coolgent:

Na your brother o

A man identified as Amos Christopher has been arrested by the Adamawa State Police Command for allegedly beating his younger brother to death and beheading him.

grin
Lol, no be my brother abeg. I no the come from that side
Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by ibinaboonline: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
When he said he didn't do anything, he's telling the truth. He doesn't remember and truly believe his little brother is at home. Think about it. Who beats his 4-year-old little brother and cut off the head with a hoe? Demons, that's who. Remember the epileptic in the Bible who Jesus cured by casting out the demon. Also, read Dark Debts by Karen Hall. Never threw out my copy.
Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by RIDOO: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
I guess when he fell due to epilepsy he don nack him head for ground....O ti fori gbale.

But, they were not aware he don kolo mental.

But, what l didn't understand was how he was able to lock the four year old boy up and beat him to death...Se na iron door dey in between their house ni?Them no fit call hefty guys for street to break the door in order to rescue the poor boy ni...

She will likely lose 2 sons now.RIP to the little boy.
Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by billyG(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
saphiere:
Please I need a job (mostly tailoring work) that pays minimum of 35k within Woji axis in Port Harcourt.
Send me a DM if you have. Thank you

Life is very hard in Nigeria especially for a girl child.
U no do Street walking again?I would have help you but you wicked sha!
Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
The guy clearly has mental illness, schizophrenia
Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by Mrfeel: 6:57am On Jun 23, 2023
juwoonn:
Cows or goat! How’s that possible that one man will kill untamed cows?
Cows , 3 cows the cows were bought by the community to be slaughtered during Christmas
Re: Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State by Odebayo4010(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
Animal better Igbo people oh, don't ever marrry them oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Impounds Bullion Vans Loaded With Indian Hemp In Ogun / Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution / Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.