Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Architects In The House, Please Kindly Help With This - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architects In The House, Please Kindly Help With This (124 Views)

Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan / Atima Architects / Please Kindly Advise This Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Architects In The House, Please Kindly Help With This by TeamLeader(m): 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
Please I saw this design Twitter sometimes ago and kinda like it and want to go for it 🤣. Though am a hustler and a low budget earner but I want to go for it. Either of this two below.

So I want to ask if this structure fit enter a half plot of land and like how much fit do am. Can roughly 4m run am?

I want to ask again if this na 3 bedroom or 4 bedroom because I dm the guy that posted it and I never get reply for months now. Na Kenya the guy de.

Please pardon my ignorance I still be JJC.

Thank you for your help sir/ma

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Land Properties With Ease And Peaceful Mind / Mini Flat To Let At Abule Oja / Female Roommate Needed In Akoka, Yaba Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.