Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Not A Fan Of Tinubu, But On This, I Support Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not A Fan Of Tinubu, But On This, I Support Him (1478 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Not A Fan Of Tinubu, But On This, I Support Him by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
SpatialKing:

Actually, your definition of disgrace or hate for Nigeria is people not Tinubu and APC party since 2015..
So because you support Tinubu and APC makes you a lover of Nigeria..

That's bullsh*t bro

Guess what
If you like conduct the elections 50 times SE will never vote APC in block.

Not supporting APC does not translate to hating Nigeria

Being an opposition does not translate to hating Nigeria

Stop being a bigot

Everybody most not support Tinubu and his anti-masses policies...

How are Tinubu's policies "anti masses"? The real shame is when conventionally intelligent people talk as dumbly and as sentimentality as you do.

Nigeria is a nation that is today virtually destroyed because we elevated wrongdoing to be right, as status quo, and decreed what is right as wrong.

Nothing but uncompromising reforms can reverse that so the future can be very bright for all Nigerians.

You would see this if sentiments and bigoted hatred of others has not destroyed your capacity for logical thinking.

As an example, is it not a good trade-off if Nigeria becomes a developed nation, like the UK or USA, where many can draw a living wage, buy homes, buy new cars on credit, have assurance of quality healthcare and best standard education etal instead of us continuing to exist as a nation giving her people cheap fuel yet those people are the poorest and most underdeveloped in the entire human universe?

You and co-travellers in hate should be better than this nuisance you're constituting yourselves into because of nothing other than the hatred of others and the fact you are only capable of being disruptive and vindictive when not in charge of everyone around you.
Re: Not A Fan Of Tinubu, But On This, I Support Him by SpatialKing(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Grayoso:

How are Tinubu's policies "anti masses"? The real shame is when conventionally intelligent people talk as dumbly and as sentimentality as you do.

Nigeria is a nation that is today virtually destroyed because we elevated wrongdoing to be right, as status quo, and decreed what is right as wrong.

Nothing but uncompromising reforms can reverse that so the future can be very bright for all Nigerians.

You would see this if sentiments and bigoted hatred of others has not destroyed your capacity for logical thinking.

As an example, is it not a good trade-off if Nigeria becomes a developed nation, like the UK or USA, where many can draw a living wage, buy homes, buy new cars on credit, have assurance of quality healthcare and best standard education etal instead of us continuing to exist as a nation giving her people cheap fuel yet those people are the poorest and most underdeveloped in the entire human universe?

You and co-travellers in hate should be better than this nuisance you're constituting yourselves into because of nothing other than the hatred of others and the fact you are only capable of being disruptive and vindictive when not in charge of everyone around you.

If Tinubu was performing as expected you wouldn't need to write this long crap...
Re: Not A Fan Of Tinubu, But On This, I Support Him by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
SpatialKing:

If Tinubu was performing as expected you wouldn't need to write this long crap...

What is "long crap" in getting you and your co-travellers in hate to see there is nothing objective, progressive or even patriotically pro-Nigerian in you Igbos being the lone Nigerian ethnic group, out of more than 400, wanting to vilify and crucify a President who has only been in power since the 29th of May i.e less than four weeks?

If Tinubu succeeds and then Igbos condemn themselves into a new age of relegation, you will begin shouting "they hate us" up and down when every Nigerian now see you cannot show love to others who are not Igbos and can only play bad and divisive politics when not in control or weilding power over others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan / Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter / Awka Women Go Naked, Protest Against Wanton Killings, Other Crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.