Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan (1480 Views)

Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira / Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch / Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by leanonme82: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
The outspoken Arise TV correspondent, Rufai Oseni, posted a video on his social media page praising the recent nationwide broadcast made by President Tinubu addressing his plans to address the economic situation of the country.

In the video going viral on twitter, he said:

"Hi, guys. So, um, I just finished listening to the Presidents speech. I will tell you my reactions. At first, I say things the way they are and you know, I keep telling people that are very delusional that please, do not live in delusion. For me, I want Nigeria to do wel and if a president does well, I will say it.
President Tinubu, well done. You did well on this speech and you did well on the measures because it's obvious you listened to all the things we had been saying. And you see, for all of you that think we don't want the best of this country, you have no idea how much I love this country. And that speech was a good speech by President Tinubu. I say it the way it is and I don't put sentiments to the matter.

All the things we said as regards CNG buses, he has ordered for the CNG buses. That will put money into our economy and when that puts money into our economy, I hope that people like innocent are able to get those contracts, and some other producers of CNG buses. They should give it to local manufacturers. Also, the billions he is putting down for businesses, yes, because you need to be able to stimulate growth.
Can we do more? Yes, but at least it's a good start. So, as regards putting money for businesses. Yes. And when a man does well I'll tell you he's doing well, I am dispassionate in my analysis. This was the kind of speech we've been expecting from President Tinubu, and I'm happy that all the advice and the solutions were given.

But it remains in the implementation. It is one thing to announce it, but if we mess up the implementation, it would be worse than where we're coming from. It is one thing to announce all of this, but if it does not implement properly, we will be worse from where we are coming from. Take for instance those money that he's going to give to businesses, I hope it's not going to be given to party members, I hope they are going to scrutinise the process effectively. The monies that he said he's going to put out there for those businesses, I hope the buses that are going to be bought, I hope that it is going to come to Nigerian manufacturers.
But it's a good speech. And also, you know, I kept on saying it, you see when we talk, we talk because we love this country so much. I kept on saying it, that there is no way, that there is no president, no country that doesn't intervene in energy prize of its citizens.

As of today, China still subsidizes energy. In fact, China spends billions to be able to subsidize renewable energy for citizens. And you heard what President Tinubu said. He said 'we see the price, the national price of gasoline, we see the pain with hardship and where necessary we will have to intervene' what that means invariably is that if they need to put subsidy back to cushion the effect if the price goes up, they will do it. So there needs to be a level of intervention.
I am not here for sentiments, I don't do sentiments. If you know me, my integrity is forthright. President Tinubu I give it to you. With those draft of measures, we can do more, but the next thing you must target now is implementation. If you go and watch all my analysis these are the things I've always called for, provide CNG buses, increase minimum wage. Another thing now that President Tinubu should add to it is lets also ensure that the refineries kick off on time and also lets ensure there is a framework concerning CNG. So those are the things we need to look at, but these measures are good. Can we add to it? Yes, but please let us not forget that its one thing to announce and it's another thing to implement. Like President Tinubu said, where necessary we have to intervene. Shebi I said it that day some people were saying subsidy is gone, its gone no intervention again...Fa fa fa fowl. No nation in the world can afford to leave...

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSzizxD0Yc4

Lalasticlala mynd4 dominique

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by BOSSkesh(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Obidients and osu pigs will attack him now
Tinubu must be your president wether you like it or not
Asiwaju lokan

13 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Obidi0t 1 2 3 go

6 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Truthful man, I love people that are very truthful and open. Tinubu is a good president and he'll do well.

6 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
the comments up there just validates the fact that apc cronies are idiots grin grin grin grin.. rufai set a sarcastic trap for you and you fell into it yakata grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by Godwin4444: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Rayban25:
the comments up there just validates the fact that apc cronies are idiots grin grin grin grin.. rufai set a sarcastic trap for you and you fell into it yakata grin
y is it that only igbos know about d trap

I guess same only igbos knew buhari died n was buried in Saudi Arabia

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by commoditiesnig: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yes Mr President's speech was passionate and detailed with noble plans

We look forward to proper implementation of these noble plans

4 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by leanonme82: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
smiley
Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by ElSudani: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Obidients and osu pigs will attack him now
Tinubu must be your president wether you like it or not
Asiwaju lokan

They will accuse him of being bought by Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by raskymonojendor: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Heartbreak for penguin his Obidients minions on Nairaland.

The headless mob would launch an attack on Rufai now grin

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by BOSSkesh(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
ElSudani:

They will accuse him of being bought by Tinubu.
that is their normal modus-operandi
Always cry the victim when infact their worse
Asiwaju is leading osu pigs should get in line

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by Twistaray(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Tilumbu( like they call him) 1.1, obedence 00 score. grin

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by mytime24(f): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
implementation and execution
Will speak more, campaign is over
Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by kokorokoman: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
I hope some people will not see corn in rufai's pocket today o.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by skj1377(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Energy component is fueling inflation. The crude is for Nigeria the cost of extraction is only $8 per barrel so what subsidy are they talking about.

Domesticate oil refining simple. Sell to other African countries in Naira and if possible sell to other countries of the world in Naira. That's what Russia is doing and their currency is the best performing. This is despite international sanctions . Ordinarily their economy should have obliterated by now if they did not do the above I suggest just not.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by leanonme82: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
kokorokoman:
I hope some people will not see corn in rufai's pocket today o.

They have already been distributing corn memes of him on twitter. He is not on script today.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by Obakoolex(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Obidents left the group chat grin

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by DeAdvokate(m): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Obidients will castigate him

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by egopersonified(f): 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Every body just dey collect their pay dey change mouth
Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by isan(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
USA will never allow us sell fuel in naira
skj1377:
Energy component is fueling inflation. The crude is for Nigeria the cost of extraction is only $8 per barrel so what subsidy are they talking about.

Domesticate oil refining simple. Sell to other African countries in Naira and if possible sell to other countries of the world in Naira. That's what Russia is doing and their currency is the best performing. This is despite international sanctions . Ordinarily their economy should have obliterated by now if they did not do the above I suggest just not.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by JagabanB: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
isan:
USA will never allow us sell fuel in naira
It's high time u all stop over magnifying the west and focus on our selves.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by Throwback: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
egopersonified:
Every body just dey collect their pay dey change mouth

If only you personified humility instead of ego, you would not find it hard to accord accolades where due.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by Afamed: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
The BRT Traffic offender does not have a choice

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by Benny90: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Only imbec!les would think Obi is a better candidate over PBAT cool

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by egopersonified(f): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Throwback:

If only you personified humility instead of ego, you would not find it hard to accord accolades where due.

FYI, It's money personified not pride personified
Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by SpatialKing(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Obidi0t 1 2 3 go

Keep quiet

Everyone wants Nigeria that works
Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by PlayerMeji: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
One by one, they will soon submit to superior reasoning now

Rufai Oseni will soon be Obidients' Numero Uno Persona Non-Grata

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Of AriseTV praises President Tinubu On His Speech & Economic Plan by Benny90: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
SpatialKing:

Keep quiet

Everyone wants Nigeria that works
Your ESN brothers doesn't

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: US Threatens Military Force In Niger / Carnival-like Procession As The Remains Of Late Senator Annie Okonkwo Arrives Hi / Congratulations To Yahaya Bello, The White Lion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.