Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) (32679 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Babsakin: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Look at him

From there now he go go for medical check up way fit keep am away from Nigeria for six months

No die on this man matter, you recently commented that he went for medical, as God would same you, this came up. Just relax bro

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by rajiedreez: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
Some people are busy looking for IV lines on his arms.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by azikiweironsi(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
Yes we now have President.
Imagine listening attentively to his team.
No room for laziness.
I just thank God I voted for this man.
Nigeria will be great again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by SunMusk(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hw did what he said hatred. Did Tinubu not do what he said ?? Or u re not in Nigeria when it happens?? . Criticism is not hatred. Hatred is when you wish someone harm or rejoice in evil.
Praktikals:

I hope you have the energy to carry on this hatred for the next 8 years
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by computer0810(m): 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
AFvckingAlpha:
I will keep saying my shit, this drug dealer is bad news for Nigeria.

All them propaganda y'all trying to spread that he's doing well and shit, the picture will soon be clearer.

I said what I said

So as u have said ur rubbish to ur family what nw happen....who cares😂😂
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Pootle: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bobotic:
Na who go replace Oga Lai Mohammed right now?

linus mbah grin
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by motayoayinde: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Look at him

From there now he go go for medical check up way fit keep am away from Nigeria for six months

AIN'T YOU A DAMNED FOOL DOING THIS SELF-TORTURE TO YOURSELF AT EVERY SIGHT OF THIS MAN?

"THE DOG BARKS YET THE CARAVAN MOVES ON.
THE CARAVAN KNOWS NOT THAT THE DOG BARKS"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Alliswell248: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Look at him

You have become a nuisance.
Grow up pls.
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Baatunde(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
I wish everyone including myself can ignore this dude, but he spews so much hatred and rubbish that it is difficult to ignore him . We can only pray for the dude and hope he does not burst a major artery very soon

motayoayinde:

AIN'T YOU A DAMNED FOOL DOING THIS SELF-TORTURE TO YOURSELF AT EVERY SIGHT OF THIS MAN?

"THE DOG BARKS YET THE CARAVAN MOVES ON.
THE CARAVAN KNOWS NOT THAT THE DOG BARKS"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Pathfinder2090: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
iDespite all our fasting, prayers, night vigils, Prophecies and countless God forbid all was/is in vain. God still raised him high above all of us who hated this man. It's better to be on the side of who God has graced and not who God has disgraced. Am fully BATIFIED. May God continue to bless you Tinubu, grant you wisdom, and grant all of us good health, long life and prosperity. God please continue to bless Nigeria with visionary leaders hence forth.

"Every once in a while, I think that history gives us one or two persons who are gifted transformative leaders. I believe that our country has been gifted with this transformative leader, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I believe very strongly that this man’s political trajectory has only just begun. He is a man who has tremendous giftings and God has great plans ahead for him". Prof Yemi Osibanjo Ex-Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Rubbish
Don’t mention Gods name again
Tinubu and Inec chairman rigged the election
He was never the choice of Nigerians
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Tvoice: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
Treasure17:

Haaa

Lol
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Akharmony: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
SGF Alake is looking dope. .
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
Pathfinder2090:

Rubbish
Don’t mention Gods name again
Tinubu and Inec chairman rigged the election
He was never the choice of Nigerians

Who is the choice of Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Pathfinder2090: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
babaolofin:

Who is the choice of Nigerians?

Use your tongue and count your teeth 🦷
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
iDespite all our fasting, prayers, night vigils, Prophecies and countless God forbid all was/is in vain. God still raised him high above all of us who hated this man. It's better to be on the side of who God has graced and not who God has disgraced. Am fully BATIFIED. May God continue to bless you Tinubu, grant you wisdom, and grant all of us good health, long life and prosperity. God please continue to bless Nigeria with visionary leaders hence forth.

"Every once in a while, I think that history gives us one or two persons who are gifted transformative leaders. I believe that our country has been gifted with this transformative leader, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I believe very strongly that this man’s political trajectory has only just begun. He is a man who has tremendous giftings and God has great plans ahead for him". Prof Yemi Osibanjo Ex-Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Don't use the name of the Lord in vain, my friend. I guess some people would say that Adolf Hitler was a man of grace too, considering the challenges he had to be overcome to become the German chancellor in 1933 before becoming the dictator he ended up to be.
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by complexstuffs(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
IPOB/OBIDIENTS will soon start crying now.

Any good news about Nigeria makes those people cry uncontrollably

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
jeromestarks:

You spoke well.
Please say something good into my life too.

Prosperity more prosperity much more Prosperity in good health, happiness and long life.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
ufotunang:
Let him no go disgrace nigeria at that Paris meeting summit

No weapon fashioned against him shall prosper and all the tongues that are rising against him shall be disgraced. The Authority and Council of Heaven shall disgrace them.
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Bigchristo: 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Despite all our fasting, prayers, night vigils, Prophecies and countless above my dead body, God forbid, hmm..... all was/is in vain against Tinubu.

God still raised him high above all of us who hated this man. It's better to be on the side of who it is very clear God has graced and not who God has disgraced. Am fully BATIFIED. May God continue to bless you Tinubu, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, continue to grant you wisdom, and grant all of us good health, long life and prosperity. God please continue to bless Nigeria with visionary leaders hence forth.

Are you actually stupid or dumb to even dish out this nonsense?Nobody hated Tinubu they all have different opinions, like for example are you not buying fuel at 520 per liter? Haven’t you heard about 7.5 VAT increase of TAX all these things affects literally every aspect of your damn life stop being stupid n understand that APC as a political party has bankrupt the country now they increase everything instead of cutting down the cost of governing the country they decided to shift the burdens on you that’s busy writing rubbish up and down, before you get to understand that all his policies currently will definitely create more hardship for me n you 8yrs will be completed by then n you still dwell on false Renewed hope, someone should try explain to you that building a country doesn’t tied to religion or tribe we need intellectuals n those who have the interest of the common man at heart e nor bad if we buy fuel for 120 per liter or have exchange rate of 1naira to one dollar try get sense Abeg
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Hoelujohn: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Despite all our fasting, prayers, night vigils, Prophecies and countless above my dead body, God forbid, hmm..... all was/is in vain against Tinubu.

God still raised him high above all of us who hated this man. It's better to be on the side of who it is very clear God has graced and not who God has disgraced. Am fully BATIFIED. May God continue to bless you Tinubu, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, continue to grant you wisdom, and grant all of us good health, long life and prosperity. God please continue to bless Nigeria with visionary leaders hence forth.

He is punishment from God. We need to ask so he can take this pains away from us
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Electorate: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Oga remove your mask, you were never an Obidient or Atikulate.

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Electorate: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Another APC bot and propaganda account bursted...see someone that created a nairaland account on May 31, 2023 decieving himself.

Seun tell your mods to only published threads from old nairaland account to frontpage, make it mandatory and fine any mod that disobeys.

Cc seun

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by guideman: 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Deceptions don't last. Just a matter of time.
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Jayhome24: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Bro Tinubu case is like the bible says where it was written and I quote "God uses the foolish things of the world to confused the wise". In my interpretation as a novice this word mean "God is not man to be deceive by emotion".

The insults on this man alone can kill someone but this man never look back infact I belief that was why God favoured him and he won.

"You can't fight who jah not fighting", they did everything yet he remain standing Tinubu tough skin is a real study case to me.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by UrPapa: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Danisaint112:
Ajala the traveler pro max. Summit that won't amount to anything just like his predecessor that "he is continuing from where he stopped". grin

Between why is Baba eye always looking like something that is high. Old age is not good. Hard drugs is a very bad thing Sha.
”old age is not good”
Do you plan to die young?

Just because u dislike someone, u come here to swear for urself… na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by yahmohy27: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Look at him

I thought this one is sensible to the call
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by discusant: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Chai!!!! Fear who no fear certain people from one side like that.

Tinubu is going on medical leave, bla bla bla.

PBAT matter dey give dem nightmares grin

Tinubu/APC must have rented scores of you online commentators to blindfold the uninitiated in Nigeria to accept a most fraudulent presidential election ever conducted anywhere in the recent times anywhere in the world.
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by herich(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tinubu looked pressured already,,, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant / French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari / Senator Ita Giwa Dazzles At 2face #fortyfied Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.