Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Forget About God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forget About God (148 Views)

Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? / What Is Special About God Being The Creator / Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forget About God by JohnNgene: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Written by Agwu Emmanuel

FORGET ABOUT GOD

The promise that God will show up or intervene in our situations, difficulties, challenges helps us go through our pains, troubles and battles with hope and endurance but the truth is that God DOES NOT SHOW UP neither does He intervene.

Wait! I know you have testimonies of God's goodness to you and your family. Don't forget that the sun shines both for the good and the bad. We just need to stop living in denial and be open to confront reality.

Read patiently.

God does not show up, He does not come to our help, He will not intervene. It's hard to say this, I wish it wasn't so but God doesn't intervene.

The reason God does not answer, intervene or interfere is because long before we ever need to cry to him for help, He answered, He intervened, He showed up, He anticipated all that we will need for life and designed
LAWS,
PRINCIPLES AND
SYSTEMS
which when properly operated would deliver His promises and will to us.

God is resting.

His laws, His systems and principles are all automatic. He doesn't need to be personally involved for them to work.
That's why if a baby drops down from the 7th floor and the Church raises her voice and cries for the baby to survive the fall, most likely the baby will hit the ground, break her bones, crush her skull and die. This is because God's physical law of gravity is automatic and constant.

God will not intervene.

Because for God, PREVENTION is better than INTERVENTION.

That's also why we all cried, fasted, voted and prophecied in favour of Peter Obi yet TINUBU (AKA JAGABAN, BALABLU BULABA, CITY BOY) made it to Asọ Rock and God didn't move. A loved one is sick, we pray.
If they make it alive, we say that the Miraculous God has moved so we praise God. If they die, we cry and then we console ourselves that it's God's will. God took them.

The bitter truth is that God is not personally around... His laws and principles are around.

If the sick survive that's because intentionally or accidentally we operated, God's law that can enable their survival. If they die, that's because unfortunately we were unable to operate the law that will enable their survival.

Think about this. A woman who is termed barren may cry to God all her life, yet remain childless. But that same childlessness can be cured if we stop disturbing God and operate one of God's laws and systems called IVF.

What about all the Divine interventions and Miracles recorded in the Bible? Don't you believe in Miracles? I do!

Miracle is defined as an occurrence whose laws and principles we are yet to understand. The rainbow used to be a miracle until we understood its principles.
Phone-call would have been a miracle if not that we know the principle. Traveling by air would have been a miracle if not that we know the principle. In time many things we call we see as Miracles would cease to be Miracles because we would have understood God's law behind them. Then we would know that God is not
the God of Miracles
but
the God of Principles.

It's hard... I know we love God. We want to attributes Miracles to him. I know it's comforting to believe that God is coming to our rescue. I know that many times we will not know what to do except to cry to God...
It's also hard... because I know that many of us have gained relevance, respect and wealth because our followers believe and depend on us to move the hand of God for them... so it would be a bad business if they discover that nobody can move the hand of God. Let's pray that our followers continue to choose ignorance and irresponsibility.

It's also hard because I know that it takes a lot grit, hard work and discipline to discover and live by the principles of life. Sometimes we may not even be able to afford the system that meet our need. Many times it just plain easier to push things to God.
If crying to God and believing that He will show up brings us hope and relief then that's the best the crying and believing can do. But if we really want to change the situation, then we must stop expecting God to show up and realize that:
It is our responsibility to SHOW UP in search of God's laws and systems for life.

And Jesus said:
Matt.7.21 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
It means:
The WILL of God is His constant and unchanging laws and principles that guides every area of life.
Calling Lord, Lord, will not deliver that heavenly realities to us but discovering and operating God's laws even without bothering to call Him.

SELAH

https://facebook.com/agwu.emmanuel2
Re: Forget About God by Woodaz: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Send me some cash let me let u know more about God 0040450198 stanbic ibtc Macaulay Emmanuel

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny Devotional (SOD), 26th July 2023 / Al Nuur Islamic Tv 01 / GOD Of CHOSEN Took Her From Abject Poverty To Super Comfort.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.