Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

GOD Of CHOSEN Took Her From Abject Poverty To Super Comfort. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Of CHOSEN Took Her From Abject Poverty To Super Comfort. (147 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOD Of CHOSEN Took Her From Abject Poverty To Super Comfort. by Gospelpreacher1: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
FROM POVERTY TO COMFORT

Our sister came to magnify and glorify the GOD of CHOSEN for changing her story .

She lost her Husband in 2017. He passed away leaving her with 2 sons.
She has been a teacher for 20 years with nothing to show . Her salary was paltry 18000 naira.

After the loss of her husband, she decided never to fall to the traps of the devil no matter their condition.
Temptation came here and there, with certain person offering to help her but with an ulterior motive which was against her faith in God.

She decided to sow a seed of 10000 naira towards a project the church was embarking on. In all her problems and difficulties of life she continued steadfastly with the GOD of CHOSEN in holiness and righteousness.

Suddenly, she got a call that she never expected. She was asked if she would like to come to europe. Our sister was like , I am in the village suffering. If I have the opportunity I will come.
Like play like play funds were provided for her to begin the process for herself and her 2 sons.
She took the exams and passed all.
She got connected to a company overseas , she passed all their interviews.

Today she has her visa documents along side her 2 sons. She has a job overseas with great provisions.

From poverty , the GOD of CHOSEN has remembered her and lifted her beyond her imaginations.

ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS ! THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS SO GREAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pphlehkeTU8

1 Like

Re: GOD Of CHOSEN Took Her From Abject Poverty To Super Comfort. by MrPRevailer(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
I marvel at the number of people within this couple of weeks that have testified how God of Chosen sent them from abject Poverty to Riches. Even in a time when people are complaining of scarcity and hunger.
Put your trust in God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Esus. / Pastor Kumuyi's Respond To Critics Who Say He Should Not Have Started A Church / Looking For Co-passenger To Rccg Convention Camp Tomorrow With My Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.