Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward (24308 Views)

Arsenal Agree £50 Million Deal For Brighton Defender, Ben White / Arsenal Agree Terms With Lokonga; Guendouzi Leaving / Arsenal Agree £72m Deal For Ivory Coast And Lille's Winger Pepe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Alpharey: 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
rayv234:
Time to show Chelsea how to use him

Shaa pay the money first.. before you start teaching 😀😀😀😀
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by paxonel(m): 12:34am On Jun 22, 2023
Judolisco:
dem Don buy am dis evening
lies!

Make una dey read authentic sport news from sky sports, super sports, bbc or even livescores. Or better still, check the clubs website. If there was anything like say arsenal buy kai it would have been posted on arsenal official website now.

Which kind fake news be that?
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by sprints1: 1:03am On Jun 22, 2023
I have been busy sorry am late to reply to this arsenal just wasted money trying to manage can sometimes ruin a club. Harvertz + Jesus won't still guarantee 25 goals for arsenal they need a proven striker. Don't know why they did not go for lukaku or break the bank for osihmen instead of wasting 100m on declan rice. Use the money and buy osihmen for 120m use the rest to buy jurrien timber that 170m combined. Timber is very versatile can play mid right back CB. Bring ward prowse for money made on partey. Arteta and edu has wasted arsenal money 💰
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Villageboy1010: 1:29am On Jun 22, 2023
paxonel:
lies!

Make una dey read authentic sport news from sky sports, super sports, bbc or even livescores. Or better still, check the clubs website. If there was anything like say arsenal buy kai it would have been posted on arsenal official website now.

It's true Fabrizio and orstein have tweeted it...Havertz would be an arsenal player
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Mohisah: 1:43am On Jun 22, 2023
paxonel:
lies!

Posting on Official web is the last thing. We're in advanced century, go follow Fabrizio Romano... He's a top notch analyst who gives direct as it is... The world 🌍 relies on his info ever he argued with Brighton over Cucurella transfer of which Brighton denied, but he stood grand beating his chest that Cucurella is a done deal
https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/news-here-go-following-reports-numerous-media-outlets-chelsea-fabrizio-romano-appear-take-jibe-brighton-agreeing-deal-sign-cucurella
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Haymus007(m): 1:47am On Jun 22, 2023
Sheguama:
Na Mount own pain me pass
I swear me sef
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by paxonel(m): 2:45am On Jun 22, 2023
Mohisah:

Posting on Official web is the last thing. We're in advanced century, go follow Fabrizio Romano... He's a top notch analyst who gives direct as it is... The world 🌍 relies on his info ever he argued with Brighton over Cucurella transfer of which Brighton denied, but he stood grand beating his chest that Cucurella is a done deal
https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/news-here-go-following-reports-numerous-media-outlets-chelsea-fabrizio-romano-appear-take-jibe-brighton-agreeing-deal-sign-cucurella
The world rely on his info? cheesy

The world rely on a deal that is not yet certained?

Good one grin grin grin
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by paxonel(m): 2:46am On Jun 22, 2023
Villageboy1010:
It's true Fabrizio and orstein have tweeted it...Havertz would be an arsenal player
ok cheesy cheesy

Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Nigeriagood(m): 2:54am On Jun 22, 2023
paxonel:

Good one grin grin grin
bro yes,the world relies on Fabrizio romano
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by paxonel(m): 3:15am On Jun 22, 2023
Nigeriagood:
bro yes,the world relies on Fabrizio romano
like this?

How are you sure this will not repeat itself?
And you know, of recent no one has predicted arsenal's transfers. The only thing is we can hear of rumors until it is done deal

Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by shonepa(m): 4:31am On Jun 22, 2023
Ps4? shocked

ravensckar:
Kai Havertz; the FASTEST SLOW player in the world. cheesy cheesy

Even on Playstation 4, dude is still useless. cheesy cheesy
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by kushercain: 4:37am On Jun 22, 2023
jetwonder:
cheesy
Arsenal, added another failure to their team

How person wey score winning goal for champions league take be failure?
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Marketloaded: 5:57am On Jun 22, 2023
Good day every one.

Please take your time and read.

Am here to share with you guys the easiest and simplest way to make money in sport betting. The major soccer leagues seasons are over and it very difficult for many to predict match correctly and win. So we need the help of expertise to win sport betting now.

Am sharing with you guys an opportunity that will help most of us win together with big boys that predict more accurate games like sporttycoon, kingsolomonbet, aimbet, betfuse. Am looking forward to organize serious people that will contribute money together to access the vip group of the above mentioned tipsters. To join them on your own will cost you 15k to 20k but I need serious guys that will come together and contribute 2k each let's access the vip and win big.

Note: is not scam and am not forcing anyone to join, is for those who have lost a lot and are very passionate to make a change to their life, just see this as a life changing opportunity. 2k is not too much to risk to change your life.
Just need 5 more person's to complete

If your interested just WhatsApp me at. 08183590214. Please don't message me if you are not ready Please.

Good luck.
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Nigeriagood(m): 6:37am On Jun 22, 2023
paxonel:
like this?

How are you sure this will not repeat itself?
And you know, of recent no one has predicted arsenal's transfers. The only thing is we can hear of rumors until it is done deal
not rumors,he updates us and once it's confirmed he gives the 'here we go'
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Villageboy1010: 7:36am On Jun 22, 2023
paxonel:
ok cheesy cheesy
You get wahala grin grin grin...You don't want to the accept the fact that havertz would be an arsenal player grin
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Seunfretty: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2023
baralatie:

Harvetz is not a problem at Chelsea at all.
The problem at Chelsea is inability to drive attacks that will deliver results.
Last season was worse all purchases began playing back pass when they got to the opponents goal post.
This does not motivateattackers to perform unlike arsenal that created lots of chances for it's attack play but the attack force ran out of steam close to the end of the league.
Hencethey need an extra attackedlike harvetz to fill up

I laugh...some of u sound as if havertz as been played badly in Chelsea ..i watch havertz every time not only in Chelsea but even with Germany and i can tell u he is one of the problems of Chelsea and even Germany...if he had been playing in the dutch league or Germany his weakness won't be see easily but in epl he can never succeed...he isn't the only player that is slow ...Berbatov wasn't really fast ...Nicholas Anelka isn't really fast either but both are very skillful and so technical...the are also very good with the ball on their feet...Havertz isn't...i don't think there is any attacker slower than havertz in epl...this weakness is why he will never thrive in all positions even his preferred number 8 position...he is not a "muller" that gets into places to score most times ..neither is he a number 10 like ozil with a unique football brain...he isn't a outright striker too cos he isn't physical and tough ..some call him a little in-between a 9 and 8 but he isn't actually even good with the back to the post and the team playing around him ..he doesn't have a sharp turn neither can he dribble in tight spaces ..then wat is he...to worse it all..he is not even a prolific goal scorer and that is still because of this weakness...

Arteta ofcourse will try to work on him but hee will sit the bench ...everyone in that forward is more talented ...skillful and better than him...even small nketia
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by shabalistic: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2023
Is it a crime for Arsenal to sign quality players? Why always wasting money on average players when you can aim bigger by signing players with good statistics to compete at the very top.
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by MrBONE2(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2023
post=123946189:

We love you Kai.

We can never forget that Champions League final goal that brought the 2nd Champions League trophy 🏆 to Stamford Bridge.

We wish you all the very best for the future man.

One Love ❤️

👌✴️👌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by MrBONE2(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2023
bhella10:
Yeah! Let's cripple chekpe FC grin
Yeah Bwana cripple Chelshit grin

Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by MrBONE2(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2023
spy24:
Chelsea just dey sell players left right and center

Manutd cannot buy and can't even sell

Ordinary Fred, Maguire sancho and co they cannot sell

Oya buy na, that one na still problem

I wonder what that John murtough is even doing, very slow club
grin

Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by paxonel(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2023
Villageboy1010:
You get wahala grin grin grin...You don't want to the accept the fact that havertz would be an arsenal player grin
of all the attackers arsenal have in their possession na person like kai harvetz arsenal go dey pursue?
That's nonsense now?
e nor make common sense.

Arsenal need just a defender who will stand as substitute for Salibaba, not any kai minini were go dey chop bench through out the season.

All these Chelsea fans una prayer no go work o.
una won carry una flop give us abi?

Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by baralatie(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2023
Seunfretty:

I laugh...some of u sound as if havertz as been played badly in Chelsea ..i watch havertz every time not only in Chelsea but even with Germany and i can tell u he is one of the problems of Chelsea and even Germany...if he had been playing in the dutch league or Germany his weakness won't be see easily but in epl he can never succeed...he isn't the only player that is slow ...Berbatov wasn't really fast ...Nicholas Anelka isn't really fast either but both are very skillful and so technical...the are also very good with the ball on their feet...Havertz isn't...i don't think there is any attacker slower than havertz in epl...this weakness is why he will never thrive in all positions even his preferred number 8 position...he is not a "muller" that gets into places to score most times ..neither is he a number 10 like ozil with a unique football brain...he isn't a outright striker too cos he isn't physical and tough ..some call him a little in-between a 9 and 8 but he isn't actually even good with the back to the post and the team playing around him ..he doesn't have a sharp turn neither can he dribble in tight spaces ..then wat is he...to worse it all..he is not even a prolific goal scorer and that is still because of this weakness...

Arteta ofcourse will try to work on him but hee will sit the bench ...everyone in that forward is more talented ...skillful and better than him...even small nketia
That is what we described Kevin de brynee and salahy.
But see what has happened in the same epl
Different teams have their own style of play that works for them.qnd this is critical for the attackers it requires.
Anelka that was an strong attacker at arsenal was something else at chelsea.tge attacker you mentioned at man UTD was worse off when he moved to another club.
Different club attack play affect different attack player in different ways.
I believe at arsenal harvestz will perform as long as arsenal can continue it's attack pattern of lasts season
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Mohisah: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
paxonel:

Good one grin grin grin
Oga rest! If u can argue that u re waiting for the club to announce, how more do u want ur self to be updated? Even people in the village knows the phrase "Here We Go".. Before u show u lack smth try to Google n check ratings, follow up n see bfr u cm bck
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by bencr7: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
Anybody Arsenal buy from Chelsea,d players become waste from Gallas, David Luiz to William now Kai havert, while Chelsea buy from Arsenal they become d best and win big trophies, Ashley Cole and
Olivier Giroud grin grin grin
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by wasuka14(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
This Kai havertz deal is a black market deal. How can you buy worthless player this bogus amount?? I hope Edu and Arteta are not running Arsenal owners street?

post=123946168:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65972567

Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by BUSHHUNTER: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
Why is Arsenal buying dead players from Chelsea ? Jorgihno bad market, Willian bad market , David Luiz bad market , Havert definitely bad market?

Be like Tru Tru Arteta get shares for Chelsea
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Edipet(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2023
BscHolder:
how far boss?
Any job in uyo?
not good jobs, but there are 30k jobs. You can do business if you are a business man.
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Deewhy9993(m): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2023
I hope this isn't another Jorginho
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by BscHolder: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Edipet(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2023
BscHolder:

look for teaching na, me am not working sef, I Was on contract with chinese company, their contract finished since last yr august, since then I never look for jobs, I don't want to do all this hotels and teaching job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram / Monaco Coach, Thierry Henry, Suspended / Beijing 2008 Olympics Football Event: Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.