Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward (24303 Views)

Arsenal Agree £50 Million Deal For Brighton Defender, Ben White / Arsenal Agree Terms With Lokonga; Guendouzi Leaving / Arsenal Agree £72m Deal For Ivory Coast And Lille's Winger Pepe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by stanluiz(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
ravensckar:
Kai Havertz; the FASTEST SLOW player in the world. cheesy cheesy

Even on Playstation 4, dude is still useless. cheesy cheesy
That guy irritate me no me small!

Too slow, sluggish and useless!

I hate seeing that guy wearing Chelsea jersey.

Let him leave Chelsea sharp sharp! Am so happy.
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by stanluiz(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Otasikwe:
Who will help us buy RLC abeg
He is going to italy.

I think Ac Milan.
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
myrrtle:
What is Arsenal doing with this Chelsea flop! Nawa. I hope this is not another William situation
William played holding on to the past but Kante is a better mid fielder...
You too, you know...
Dont you?
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by flexyrule(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
rayv234:
Time to show Chelsea how to use him

Even God can't use him.

Na who wan dey useful, dem dey use.

1 Like

Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by baralatie(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
omooba969:

When he clocks btw 17-22 premier league goals, hope the transfer deal will then be justified.
You dey mind them
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by baralatie(m): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
abobote:
Misplaced priority. Going out fully for Rice would have been better than this Chelsea flop
You want to kuku kill arsenal with the mention of rice?
Wetin rice go cause you sef go pity arsenal
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by paxonel(m): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
post=123946168:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65972567

lies

You are always lying

Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by baralatie(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Judolisco:
baba I dey steady watch Chelsea game... U guys bought 2 Chelsea problems jorginho and havertz... All Chelsea players r very happy about dis transfer... It's because dis players r not good enough... You'll soon see what I'm talking about
Harvetz is not a problem at Chelsea at all.
The problem at Chelsea is inability to drive attacks that will deliver results.
Last season was worse all purchases began playing back pass when they got to the opponents goal post.
This does not motivateattackers to perform unlike arsenal that created lots of chances for it's attack play but the attack force ran out of steam close to the end of the league.
Hencethey need an extra attackedlike harvetz to fill up
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Landowner101(m): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bahamas95:
Apart from Mount and Kante I won't miss any of them. The only good thing Havertz did in Chelsea colours is scoring against City in that UCL final.

Havertz

Ziyech

Loftus-Cheek

Kovacic

Koulibaly

Cucurella

Pulisic

Kepa

Mendy

All of them should be flushed out!
You forget to add sterling

1 Like

Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by paxonel(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
Judolisco:
we'll have to wait and see... My own is arsenal has done Chelsea a huge favour
arsenal cannot even buy that flop, It's fake news.

I wonder how iit got to front page.

mynd44 wetin una dey do sef?
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by FireUpNow(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
bhella10:
We are cherry 🍒 picking your best players grin
😀😀😀😀😄😄😄😀😀😀😂😃
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Bahamas95(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
Landowner101:

You forget to add sterling
I wanted to include him in the list because I don't really like him that much but he should stay for one more season. He might improve this season.
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by SoliBayNG: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wetin this guy dey play wey clubs wan buy am and at these prices being quoted!??
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by donbenie(m): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Judolisco:
Advantage Chelsea.... Arsenal Don carry hand go buy wahala... D havertz guy no good at all... Na on and off footballer
The same way KDB was not good?
The same way Salah was not good?
The same way you had to buy Lukaku twice?
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by donbenie(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Judolisco:
baba I dey steady watch Chelsea game... U guys bought 2 Chelsea problems jorginho and havertz... All Chelsea players r very happy about dis transfer... It's because dis players r not good enough... You'll soon see what I'm talking about
Jorginho has been more than good at Arsenal..
The same way Havertz will deliver..
No Club kills careers quite like Chelsea..
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Uptheante(m): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Judolisco:
I Don hear... Person wey no change under like 4 managers go change under arteta.... E go shock u... Eno fit score, e no fit dribble, e no fit pass, eno fit nod... I be Chelsea fan... From d first day I saw him play, I said dis guy no be footballer.... Same thing I saw with bakayoko
But he scored the winning goal for Chelsea at the Champions league final.
That's a sign of a good player
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Uptheante(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
Angelfrost:
You would think Arsenal would be smarter than this by now... Pity!!!

What idiot drops more than 25 Million for Havertz, for starters?!!
He scored Champions league winning goal
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by sherozy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Okain kai himself . Whahala for EPL. ..
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Nigeriagood(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
Pascal181:
Smart one from Chelsea but my question is why should Chelsea strengthen their rivals,why not sell to Bayern Munich or real Madrid
because they are not interested and Chelsea wants to balance the books ,I am a Chelsea fan and I am jubilating omo see price no wonder Chelsea quickly sell am 😂😂😂
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Nigeriagood(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
flexyrule:
Even God can't use him.

Na who wan dey useful, dem dey use.
bros chill 🤣 he cut your ticket ni
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by obontami: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
Go ahead and kill Arsenal FC

mr Kaikai

on today
off tomorrow footballer with i dont care look

oh i forgot he scored that winning goal against City in the champions league final.. undecided undecided
. fluke goal, past tense

Arsenal recruiting team are mad for even thinking of buying a flop-ass trash player like Kai.😡😡
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Emola12(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Johnrake69:
Massive deal for Chelsea. This will free up much needed cash to buy the type of players the incoming coach needs without falling short of the financial fair play
you go still buy another Kai havertz ,nah today?
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by prizeless(m): 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Thanks for the money too
post=123946189:

We love you Kai.

We can never forget that Champions League final goal that brought the 2nd Champions League trophy 🏆 to Stamford Bridge.

We wish you all the very best for the future man.

One Love ❤️
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by prizeless(m): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hahaha 🤣 🤣 🤣
spy24:
Chelsea just dey sell players left right and center

Manutd cannot buy and can't even sell

Ordinary Fred, Maguire sancho and co they cannot sell

Oya buy na, that one na still problem

I wonder what that John murtough is even doing, very slow club
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Judolisco(m): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Uptheante:

But he scored the winning goal for Chelsea at the Champions league final.
That's a sign of a good player
kante won Chelsea dat trophy everybody knows dis....even pep guardiola

1 Like

Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by prizeless(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
Thank you Arsenal, thanks Arteta for being so benevolent to us
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Judolisco(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
donbenie:
Jorginho has been more than good at Arsenal..
The same way Havertz will deliver..
No Club kills careers quite like Chelsea..
we killed fabregas, giroud and Ashley cole's career right.... Jorginho has been good indeed
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Judolisco(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
donbenie:
The same way KDB was not good?
The same way Salah was not good?
The same way you had to buy Lukaku twice?
what has salah and kdb won... Dat Chelsea hasn't won without them... I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Judolisco(m): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
paxonel:
arsenal cannot even buy that flop, It's fake news.

I wonder how iit got to front page.

mynd44 wetin una dey do sef?
dem Don buy am dis evening
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Judolisco(m): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
baralatie:

Harvetz is not a problem at Chelsea at all.
The problem at Chelsea is inability to drive attacks that will deliver results.
Last season was worse all purchases began playing back pass when they got to the opponents goal post.
This does not motivateattackers to perform unlike arsenal that created lots of chances for it's attack play but the attack force ran out of steam close to the end of the league.
Hencethey need an extra attackedlike harvetz to fill up
I Don hear... Make arsenal Sha carry am dey go... Thank you
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by BscHolder: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Edipet:
why , how?
how far boss?
Any job in uyo?
Re: Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward by Pacesetter123(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chaii, British government has really dealt with my beloved Chelsea in the name of Int'l politics.
See scatter scatter for Chelsea?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Who Faces Who In Round Of 16? / Alex Iwobi Rated Ahead Of Hazard, Ozil And Others In Europe / Monaco Coach, Thierry Henry, Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.