Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala (55120 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by koolaid87: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
God bless the person that asked you the initial question that brought about this response.

Now, here's my verdict

You need to work on yourself. I dont know your age but living with your parents while working under someone yet you have time to listen to cock and bull stories from your neighbors?

Be like the other commenter (Malcolm) who got no time for him neighbors

You need to take life more seriously and build yourself.

Drop that aproko nature and work on yourself( you called it learning about your surroundings grin)

Peace

quote author=Adonispco post=123956281]

I knew that this question will spring up and am ready to answer this with all honesty.

In the place I live we have 'the landlord who is married with kids, a bachelor who is due for marriage, a single mother who is focusing on her business, my parents whom i still live with and that troublesome neighbour'.

In the aspect of my neighbours daughther; to be honest I will explain few of her misdemenour cause she is actually the little imp i underated;

I am a blacksmither working under someone and due to the nature of the job we normally have resting day(s) at least a day every week.
So whenever am at home reading or surfing the internet i also pay attention to things happening in my surroundings; until I noticed changes in the behaviours of my Landlord's kids who always play with that my neighbour's eldest daughther.
She lured my two landlord kids a boy and a girl ( 7 & 9) years old respectively into (fornication) ie an abominable act .
Yes that imp did that cos she always lures them into a room with disguise of playing with them and locks the door to avoid been caught.

She have made several attempts of seductions towards me, let me not go further on that imp lifestyle cos using (misdemenour) is an understatement.

I saw many seductions from both mother and daughter.
When they saw that i cant be compromised, and I will be a barrier to their devilish mission she and her mother came up with that heavy allegation so that I can be silenced.

I can swear at any given time that I never gave those my neighbours kids 'mirinda and Biscuit'.[/quote]
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
I am in your shoe OP..
I went to spend sometime with my sister like this, there's this married yound lady staying second floor as we stay first floor, she has 3 kids..her husband is not always home..

Every morning I'll be doing small weight lifting downstairs, whenever she takes the kids to school, sometimes I greet, other times I act like I did not see her...

I was not giving her attention like the other single neighbors.

So one week like this,I traveled for four days, left my sister in the house like this...

Came back to hear the compound saying this girl accused me that I went to their apartment to peep..as in I went to open their door..I was like WTF..I was not around for 4 days, how is that possible..even the security guy (gate man) knows I was not around..on hearing the
accusation, I went to the girl straight up and make her explain stuff in my face..I told her point blank that I traveled and just came back.so what is she talking about.

My sister apartment and her husband's own share the same stair ways, so she was saying I came to peep in her room and ran back to my room downstairs, that she heard my door close and went to knock but no response.

Omo, I told her I was not around, thataybe she was dreaming.. the funny thing is that she claims it happend in the night by 8pm..

Till today I am waiting for her husband to come and confront me..that is if she even told him.

Even the security guy is suprised at the accusation.

Till today I don't even give her face..even their house girl is even suprised. Next time she accuse me again she will hear from me.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Asswipemod: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
lomprico:

Corrret! "Good fences make good neighbors". Oyibo man know why him talk so.

Nigerian neighbors are not òyìnbó people o.😏
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Adonispco: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
waice6571:

I think you should grow up a bit and behave like a matured person. Do you think everyone is gullible and naive like you who found it difficult to read in-between the lines.

You created an untrue storyline without shame... even lazy mods on Nairaland was decieved to move your lies to the front page......

I think everyone that are responding to your useless thread should take a little journey through your previous posts and see low some people can go chassing clout

Dont jocose with paramount issues; so i will used my 9 years old moniker to chase clout abi?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by grandstar(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco

It is best you leave the premises and find a new place.

For the mean time, get a Bible and swear by it in front of people. That is the mentality of such people. Let even curses be laid on you if you're guilty.

I don't know if you should invite your parent. They might escalate things and even demand you leave the place immediately.

In addition , find out discreetly from the other tenants if the landlord is open to evicting her and her family. A letter from a lawyer stating the landlord would be held responsible should anything happen to any of the tenants might force him to evict them than face a lawsuit.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Washington505: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
malcom1X:
This is why I don't play with neighbors children, they don't greet me, me I no even want them to greet me.

I no send them.
Every guy wants to hit on the man's daughters, me I no get time.

I go work, I come back I enter my house sleep no one begs me for lighter or anything. Me I no beg them for anything.

Everybody dey their dey.

The only communication I have with the man is good morning while I'm leaving to work and good evening while I'm going inside the house.

Shikena. Them don call me names tire, call me cultist etc.
The day I was on leave the wife said I lost my job.

And then dey talk am make I hear.
While I'm leaving to work. Me I no send them.

It hurts to be them and not getting a reply from me.
I no reply I no send them.

You dey burst my brain gee. I think say na only me dey live that kind life. Chai this small life. My neighbor daughter dey give me green light die infact orange light, but I no dey shake. Her and the mother go use me dey gossip. Say I be impotent. Can you imagine. I dey do online work, yard people dey talk say I dey do Yahoo. I no send. After, all their gossip dem go dey find way to be my friends. I just give them that smiling face but not the chance to come closer. I get serious babe, but she never come my house, the day she go cone, Jesus, gosdip go dey fly up and down. Nonsense people. As a guy in life, if one can learn how to not give a Bleep. Alaye success is yours.

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by FXSavvy: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

thanks

Hustle and rent a better apartment
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by MadeMan01(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:
Am sorry for my writing pattern; I am in a serious dilemma since January.

I live in a face me I slap you house with just four co-tenants and the landlord.

There is this neighbour of mine that parked in on December 2021, a married man with three kids; two daughters and a son,the eldest daughter should be around 14 years old while the son and the last daughter should be about 4 & 2 years respectively.

We where living in peace although one has to make tolerance a friend for there to be peace.
These my neighbour's eldest daughter to be honest is morally bankrupted, she steals and lies without remorse.

My neighbour's wife always try to cover up her daughter bad behaviours. During christmas time 2022, I noticed a sudden suspicious behaviours from my neighbours wife towards me in particular; she does as if am a diabolic person, as a cool headed guy I focused on my life until on January 21 2023 when I heard the worst words towards my dignity and reputation as a common person;

Fellow nairalanders guess what? My neighbours wife accused me of poisoning his two little kids.

As a cool guy and from what i learnt never to take action when angry, I maintained like its nothing but told our landlord.

My neighbour who is a driver usually travels and can stay there for weeks, so I have to wait for the man of the house to return and hear from him before taking action, so on 29 January he returned, a general yard meeting processed; he was asked to explain more on the accusation from his wife towards me and this was what he said;

"Someone in our yard premises poisoned his children using mirinda and biscuit" that we all are lucky nothing happened to his kids otherwise he will call the police to arrest everybody in our yard.

When asked how he found out that it was someone from our yard and what sickness his children suffered; he said that his children were vomiting blood in the middle of the night, and he went to a spiritual doctor who told him that it was someone from the yard he lives in.

Please Nairalanders what will I do cause I have tried to let go of this heavy accusation but it havent been easy and to make matters worse the once loved innocent easy going guy have become a depressed soul due to the crack on my previous solid reputation.

Can't the children name who gave them drink and biscuits? From today onwards ignore the family completely. Don't be nice to the kids or else they accuse you of something. I faced something similar in my block of flats, my solution is silent treatment. I ignored the woman. Her husband is abroad and begged me to bear as it was frustration of woman living without a husband. Me I accepted husband apologies but I don't talk to the wife till today, she sef don dey think three times before talking to me

Please anyone with a good pragmatic solution should help a brother.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by thestreets(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
Owaincouncil:

Don't mind him o. Those neighbor of yours will just kill you with juju.
I beg just let go and start looking for another house

hahahahahahahahaha.

I am in a similar situation though. Funny thing is I am always indoors and that pisses them off. I no dey beg. modafokas were saying they will see how i will make rent but i cleared my rent a month to my rent's due date. nigerians too wicked. if that guy no stand well that woman go use am learn work. always looking for young guys to mess with and not everyone takes that shit

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Streetdoctor: 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
OriOko88:

You b real oponu. Why bringing political sentiment into the issue. Una mad.

So those obidienzes who are not agbadoans are living in el dorado Or in duplexes. Ori e daru
I said what I said and stand by what I said, if en pain u, go and hug d mudafucking wall
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Inner19(m): 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
Spiritual Doctor

In 2023?

Do people still patronise these sets of beings?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by superemmy(m): 12:13am On Jun 23, 2023
talented321:
Manchi going to court is good i know about that one, but how much are you willing to help him hire police and lawyers. Fine he was accussed, this man is a struggling man. This was how a man deceived my friend to go hire lawyer and police because the landlord and his wife is in loggerhead. I tell him to leave the compound, any compound that is not safe for you the next thing is to leave the territory instead of spending unnecessary cash. After all when you get your own house you will live in peace, all this are lessons

There is a difference between been at loggerheads with your landlord and being accused of attempted murder. What would happen if those children were to die from someone else really poisoning them. It’s better he goes to the police and make an official statement. Ignorance is not an excuse when things go south.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Daxray07(m): 12:19am On Jun 23, 2023
Oga find way pack comot that compound else na Jail u go take post your next story. Believe me, u can never win against the mother and daughter duo that are after your gbola and your destiny eventually. Our people say "Na for day time Dem dey find black goat"

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Dancebreaker: 1:40am On Jun 23, 2023
Adonispco:

I live in a face me I slap you house with just four co-tenants and the landlord.

There is this neighbour of mine that parked in on December 2021, a married man with three kids; two daughters and a son,the eldest daughter should be around 14 years old while the son and the last daughter should be about 4 & 2 years respectively.

We where living in peace although one has to make tolerance a friend for there to be peace.
These my neighbour's eldest daughter to be honest is morally bankrupted, she steals and lies without remorse.

My neighbour's wife always try to cover up her daughter bad behaviours. During christmas time 2022, I noticed a sudden suspicious behaviours from my neighbours wife towards me in particular; she does as if am a diabolic person, as a cool headed guy I focused on my life until on January 21 2023 when I heard the worst words towards my dignity and reputation as a common person;

Fellow nairalanders guess what? My neighbours wife accused me of poisoning his two little kids.

As a cool guy and from what i learnt never to take action when angry, I maintained like its nothing but told our landlord.

My neighbour who is a driver usually travels and can stay there for weeks, so I have to wait for the man of the house to return and hear from him before taking action, so on 29 January he returned, a general yard meeting processed; he was asked to explain more on the accusation from his wife towards me and this was what he said;

"Someone in our yard premises poisoned his children using mirinda and biscuit" that we all are lucky nothing happened to his kids otherwise he will call the police to arrest everybody in our yard.

When asked how he found out that it was someone from our yard and what sickness his children suffered; he said that his children were vomiting blood in the middle of the night, and he went to a spiritual doctor who told him that it was someone from the yard he lives in.

Please Nairalanders what will I do cause I have tried to let go of this heavy accusation but it havent been easy and to make matters worse the once loved innocent easy going guy have become a depressed soul due to the crack on my previous solid reputation.

I hope you used your mobile phone to secretly record the compound/yard meeting. So that you have evidence of the conversation. If you didn't, use cunning way to call another compound meeting under the guise of trying to find peace and harmony so that they can all repeat the nonsense and you can record it. If you report to police without evidence, your neighbours and landlord can deny that such an accusation was ever made or heard.

But after gathering recorded evidence, find another accommodation before you report to the police. People who go to juju doctor can equally do okpor and put on the ground or doorstep to harm you. Those are not people to share a compound with.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Dancebreaker: 1:45am On Jun 23, 2023
Inner19:
Spiritual Doctor

In 2023?

Do people still patronise these sets of beings?
People patronise those juju doctors even more now. Only that some former juju doctors have metamorphosed into prophet or alfa. Some still practice both together. One during daytime, the other at night.

When economy is hard, people are suffering or make little headway in life, they put it down to enemies or village people. And that's the bread and butter of juju doctors. grin cheesy
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by learnedman(m): 2:06am On Jun 23, 2023
Work hard and upgrade your life,at least move to a flat,most times face me and face you means face me and face trouble grin shocked
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by HRMK: 3:24am On Jun 23, 2023
PACK OUT OF THE PLACE BUT MAKE SURE YOU CLEAR YOURSELF BEFORE THAT!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by countryman13: 3:31am On Jun 23, 2023
Adonispco:

Ask yourself d question, DID I POISONED D GIRL IN QUESTION? And if Ur answer is NO, U re good to go bro! Nkankan ko ni se omo olorun,(Plenty or Small). Nevertheless,be watchful like the 🦀 (CRAB)
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Andeze(m): 5:07am On Jun 23, 2023
Stop trying to be nice by buying gift for kids or even adult.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Ibile77(m): 5:36am On Jun 23, 2023
talented321:
Anything another person pikin, i dey avoid with all my might because of what i have experienced.
Op the best thing to do at this moment is to leave the compound just that things are hard but find a way to leave the compound because the compound is not healthy for you again, you are not enjoying the territory anymore, the only way to avoid the trauma is to leave the compound. Don't take advice from people telling you to go and hire lawyer or police.
it is better for him to report to the police while preparing to leave the compound before they will lie against him that he defile/ rape their daughter,!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Ibile77(m): 5:39am On Jun 23, 2023
Adonispco:

I can go any lenght to prove my innocence; i will send a message to that email.
don't take the advice for granted before they alledge you of defilement and put you in prison for life .
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Sweetboy001: 5:43am On Jun 23, 2023
ab1x:

And you think someone who lives in a face me I slap you can afford a lawyer ?
Wicked Man 😃😃😃😃😃
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Sweetboy001: 5:44am On Jun 23, 2023
malcom1X:
This is why I don't play with neighbors children, they don't greet me, me I no even want them to greet me.

I no send them.

I go work, I come back I enter my house sleep no one begs me for lighter or anything. Me I no beg them for anything.

Everybody dey their dey.

The only communication I have with the man is good morning while I'm leaving to work and good evening while I'm going inside the house.

I no reply I no send them.
Boss 💯💯💯💯💯
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Obiorahpcfg: 5:57am On Jun 23, 2023
Park out from that compound simple! Expect worst ones oh! Just watch ur progress once u leave that toxic environment!!!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Actuarydeji(m): 6:18am On Jun 23, 2023
You're very lucky that your evil and diabolic neighbor did not accuse you rape.... I think one of the reason why he did that and goes scot-free is because you're a single man. Please, don't this advise for granted; try and get a lady and marry.
Adonispco:
Please fellow nairalander i need una advise plenty plenty cos i don see shege. Imagine been falsely accused and also threatened to be dealt with.
Since January my life havent been the same as it used to be cos i dont know how to be vindicated.
For the first time since joining this great forum am solemnly pleading to the Mods to help me move this topic to the frontpage.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Mohisah: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2023
Mk I dey use pidgin communicate, dat one pass phonetic..

My brr, first them to mk a police report for defamation of character. Police won't arrest dem, but they're aware of the accusations, if dem hit up di matter 2nd time, involve di police. Cos lawyer won't be highly needed, na Police go handle di case ...

Na watin I learn be dis if u no get money, cos even if u get lawyer, na dsame procedure of report he go follow to mk police aware of the ongoing and it'll be documented as proof...

Just go mk dat report saying "U were accused by one family (neighbor) & unknown spiritual doctor of poisoning their children and they're threatening you"... No follow Police ginger to go arrest dem o, just tell Police say u want dem to be aware of the ongoing

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Mrhonesty: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2023
Just report them to the police in case of another time. Don't arrest them so that you don't waste your savings for bussiness.
Be yourself and don't let anything about them bother you.

quote author=malcom1X post=123951066]This is why I don't play with neighbors children, they don't greet me, me I no even want them to greet me.

I no send them.

Everybody dey their dey.

I no reply I no send them.[/quote]
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by stevups(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2023
From the beginning of the story you said his eldest daughter was this and that! Please you should learn how to mind your business first. Your initial statement on your neighbor kids makes you the center of the accusation. You would have demonstrated some unwarranted actions before then, if police were involved, you would be questioned seriously.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by eedhrisademola(m): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=Adonispco post=123950106]Am sorry for my writing pattern; I am in a serious dilemma since January.

My neighbour's wife always try to cover up her daughter bad behaviours. During christmas time 2022, I noticed a sudden suspicious behaviours from my neighbours wife towards me in particular; she does as if am a diabolic person, as a cool headed guy I focused on my life until on January 21 2023.
GET READY TO RECEIVE SOMETHING HUGE!!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by stevups(m): 7:43am On Jun 23, 2023
Adonispco:

Oga mi! We no dey quarrel nah! If i park out immediately then they will boost about it; I have made up my mind to relocate at when due.
Take that advice. It's a bitter truth
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by superemmy(m): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2023
Lance008:
Forget everything
With time u will heal
Have been accused wrongly was depressed for more than 7month
Easiest way to get heal is to pack out of the compound
Them no get court case for spiritual
Your neighbor fit also won dey attack you spiritually because he might think you are the one
What sort of weak willed and weak minded approach is this? Life is about fighting battles. He has to clear his name, his pride and his integrity.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Lance008(m): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2023
superemmy:

What sort of weak willed and weak minded approach is this? Life is about fighting battles. He has to clear his name, his pride and his integrity.
Which battle
Maybe you don't know grave is real

You won Dey fight person mak he hope Na juju I pity you
Bro no be everybody them they fight
Silence is the best answer given to a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.