Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Please Help! I Need Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! I Need Help! (491 Views)

Help! I Have Boils In My Private Part Anytime My Husband Travels / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Need Help! by Absolute11: 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
Please help! Feeling suicidal over this!
I just read a topic on fp about one guy with rashes between his legs and I have exactly same symptoms...I was scared to come out here but having wasted money by going to various hospitals I don't even know what to do again...results says I have staph aureus and it's become resistant to drugs each time I take...I fear I could be impotent as the test results says I have 0 motility
Re: Please Help! I Need Help! by Teaveapoet(f): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
Remove the idea of suicide. There is no problem without a permanent solution. If you don't say your problem, people will not know what youre going through.

My advice for you is stop googing symptoms but instead meet a good dermatologist and discuss it.
Re: Please Help! I Need Help! by Absolute11: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Teaveapoet:
Remove the idea of suicide. There is no problem without a permanent solution. If you don't say your problem, people will not know what youre going through.

My advice for you is stop googing symptoms but instead meet a good dermatologist and discuss it.

Test results indicates presence of staph that has led to devastating results in my fertility life
Re: Please Help! I Need Help! by DAVIDMOE(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
Meet a professional local doctor in your area or inbox me.
Don't overthink the issue or even ponder on committing suicide, there are more things to live for.
Re: Please Help! I Need Help! by Martinsmine(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
E don do me b4. Just peak milk and 1 full pack of white capsule. Mix all in the peak milk and drink. Just do this thank me later. This will cost you just 400. Remember your mouth will be bitter for hours
Re: Please Help! I Need Help! by odenkirk: 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
Absolute11:

Test results indicates presence of staph that has led to devastating results in my fertility life
forget about that stewpid staph they said u have, move on and act like everything is ok we will all die of something, something must kill a man, i have one big lymph node in my neck whenever i google it point directly to cancer or hiv but i dont give a fk about it. i was suicidal like u before but now that i ignore it i live my life normally
Re: Please Help! I Need Help! by martkowded(m): 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Martinsmine:
E don do me b4. Just peak milk and 1 full pack of white capsule. Mix all in the peak milk and drink. Just do this thank me later. This will cost you just 400. Remember your mouth will be bitter for hours

What does this work for?
The supposed Staphylococcus or low motility
Re: Please Help! I Need Help! by UptownVibes(m): 6:13am On Jun 22, 2023
Martinsmine:
Is the combo for the staph or the 0 motility he talked about?
Re: Please Help! I Need Help! by Marakeem: 6:48am On Jun 22, 2023
Absolute11:
I just read a topic on fp about one guy with rashes between his legs and I have exactly same symptoms...I was scared to come out here but having wasted money by going to various hospitals I don't even know what to do again...results says I have staph aureus and it's become resistant to drugs each time I take...I fear I could be impotent as the test results says I have 0 motility
Contact me, and I will give you the cure for free: notforsaken2018@gmail.com. You will thank me later
Re: Please Help! I Need Help! by Martinsmine(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2023
UptownVibes:
Is the combo for the staph or the 0 motility he talked about?
noting will happen to his not been able to give birth unless he left the sickness for long in his body

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need Help! by Justinatoyin(f): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Absolute11:

Get faforon herbal medicine..there are cases like these which it has been treated, all you need to do its follow prescription ...Contact me on : larajust2010@gmail.com
Re: Please Help! I Need Help! by antidisestablis: 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Absolute11:

Apart from the rashes in your genital, does it spreads to any other part of the body. What are the other symptoms apart from the rashes?
Because rash might look the same but different infection. The guy you described at the front page look like tinea cruris ( Jock itch).
Pls take things easy, staph aureus can still be treated.
Re: Please Help! I Need Help! by Absolute11: 6:50am On Jun 23, 2023
Martinsmine:
noting will happen to his not been able to give birth unless he left the sickness for long in his body

What if it has been in one' body for a long long time?
Re: Please Help! I Need Help! by Teaveapoet(f): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Absolute11:

Then visit other hospital and meet good doctors.

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need Ur Help / A Question That Needs Urgent Answer. / ‘pray For Ailing Mandela’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.