Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance (55902 Views)

Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) / Kingsley Orji: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Assistance For Ailing Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by blowjohn(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Padipadi:
Hm. Should we say her son's death kobalised her meal tickets?
What happened to anything she got after Da'grin's death and left over of Da'grins proceeds?
Shey na the husband chop am alone or it's mismanagement?
Help ll locate you woman but make good use of it cos we that are fans sef still dey battle sapa. It's a SAPAworld.

When the culture vultures swooped down, they start exploitin' the sound
They drew up contracts for our niggas, Dru Hill to drew down
And I'm prayin' they set
Instead, most artists don't live as good as the execs
And they end up depressed

Nas, ghetto reporter

Understood?
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by sammyhir: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:
What did her son do with the money he made while he was alive?

I feel like pouring out my anger on you but obviously you don't deserve it. May God help you with some wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
ruzell86:

You won't believe... I still streamed his Album on boom play just last week.

PON PON PON... is still a hit anytime any day and any generation.

The album no gree tire me That everyday na just inspiration when the hustle tire me and no head way.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by romunu(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
She need not to beg to get helped
Samfloxin:
She shouldn't have said she shouldn't beg Davido and Olamide. She should have just begged them,there is nothing shameful about it. They are infact people that can give her millions sef.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by romunu(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
Which?
MarketDispatch:

In sane climes, the families would still be benefiting from the royalties of the songs ..
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by azeezboi(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by romunu(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
E no de for my side now, but I will drop something
KingMack:

Ah swear 8f mama paste aza...Nigerians go shock her 💯 💯

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Like someone already asked, what where are the money her son made while he was alive? Who da fork was Dagrin anyway? We ve never heard of them over here in Guantanamo bay.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Julliet1122: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:
Nobody ask you to donate atleast have sense if not sympathy
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by deavicky(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Melagros(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Samfloxin:
She shouldn't have said she shouldn't beg Davido and Olamide. She should have just begged them,there is nothing shameful about it. They are infact people that can give her millions sef.
For sure
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Melagros(m): 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
zedegit:

You are a boomboclaat.
Real boombaclaat

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Melagros(m): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
kingthreat:

People like you have sown the seed of wickedness in your life, hence you cannot wait to reflect it when making simple opinions. If you were a good person, you will pray help comes to her rather than look for justification of her financial condition.
Did Da Grin make that much money? And also if he made enough money and was steadily taking care of his mum then, isn't close to 10 years enough to make a his mother have financial issues after his demise?
The guy doesn't know anything, is more than 10 years that dagrin left us

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by deavicky(m): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
Julliet1122:

Nobody ask you to donate atleast have sense if not sympathy
it's a question that need answers. Because I can still remember after his death when a girl came to say she is carrying his baby. the family rejected her saying she is a gold digger who want to reap where she did not sow, meaning there was money.
So I join the person u quoted' to still ask what happened to dagrin's money?.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Onelove508: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
saasala:
She has other children
She has family members
Church members
Pastor
Loved ones
Neighbours
She should meet them for help.

We are all struggling in this country and no one should come with one entitlement mentality abbeg

She's even asking for 3-5M. See levels.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by deavicky(m): 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
Melagros:

The guy doesn't know anything, is more than 10 years that dagrin left us
you people seems not understand things it is not because the person u quote hate dagrin or his parents but the fact that they couldn’t make optimum use of the maybe tittle money he left then. Now they need like 3 to five million for accommodation issues and others.
They could have built a house then. And it may interest u to know, for them to ask for 3 to 5 million they had touched money. An average poor man will never ask for that sum of money.
She even said she had to leave where she stays to where nobody knows her so that she can sale her food. This is an indication of the kind of life they where living.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
DevilsEqual:
My all time fave rapper
This guy made rapping in an indigenous language sound very foreign music
Just thinking of how big he could have become if he was still alive

Make the mama paste Aza make people shock her
Each time I hear his name I usually struggle to hold back tears.

Dude was a big bag of talent...

He was so good he had no rival.

Olamide's major breakthrough needed Dagrin's demise for it to fully come to pass.

He was definitely one of the artists that made my college years memorable.

He had a lot of tracks that would make me sing with passion.

Ohh!!...

2 Likes

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by moneyissweet(m): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
That was then, if he dey alive now he go dey the level of M.I them

Nobody dey listen for rap songs again.

OBO and Rema don bench all of them

vastolord4:
Make she drop aza, we're willing to help! Dagrin was a real rapper that had his eyes for the big grammys.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
moneyissweet:
That was then, if he dey alive now he go dey the level of M.I them

Nobody dey listen for rap songs again.

OBO and Rema don bench all of them

That's a big lie... Dagrin was a hardcore rapper with so much promise that it was impossible to imagine him go the way of M.I.

Rap music would have still been relevant, trust me.

5 Likes

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Xplorepd: 12:12am On Jun 23, 2023
Rajahbite:

How much do you think he made? It is clear you don't know anything about the music industry. Next time you ask before typing and commenting nonsense. Over sabi
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by ade4real2016: 12:14am On Jun 23, 2023
kingthreat:

People like you have sown the seed of wickedness in your life, hence you cannot wait to reflect it when making simple opinions. If you were a good person, you will pray help comes to her rather than look for justification of her financial condition.
Did Da Grin make that much money? And also if he made enough money and was steadily taking care of his mum then, isn't close to 10 years enough to make a his mother have financial issues after his demise?

God bless ya a million times for borrowing this idiotic n filthy animal in human beings' skin...He opened his stinking mouth to say this to a poor woman that lost a talented son at a time he started making money...Perhaps he's an underaged that was sucking from his mum at that time...
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by updatechange(m): 12:18am On Jun 23, 2023
crossfm:

The way some people reason baffles me. They just talk for talking sake.

Which money is he referring to,a guy who's life was cut short at his prime is who he expects to have made money.

He should have done his findings well before writing. Anyways we are in a faceless forum,and every one feels entitled to make statements.

Make I drop this intro.

[Intro: Dagrin]
I will blow your mind (hahaa)
Yeah, hahahahahaaa (yea yea)
Dagrin
Sossick on the beat (unh)
Seventy beats in a week baby (unh)
You know what it do (unh)
You know what it is (unh)
But we knew what it was baby
Dagrin
Joor oh (yeah)
Joor oh (unh).

Nostalgia.
RIP Dagrin.

Let me help you

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by henrimoto(m): 12:34am On Jun 23, 2023
Rajahbite:
After How many years ? A decade - plus has gone by.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by jimcaddy(m): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2023
Rajahbite:
shebi you know where dagrin is na, why don't you go and ask him

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by spartachico(m): 12:41am On Jun 23, 2023
I’m sure you have received enough bashing but you’re a fool for this comment of yours .
Rajahbite:
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:12am On Jun 23, 2023
Someone should go and meet her and confirm, I will be glad to donate money to her.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by MrDoGood(m): 1:25am On Jun 23, 2023
Rajahbite:

For person when his time was short?

To claim the money that was in his account was war undecided
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Julliet1122: 1:28am On Jun 23, 2023
deavicky:
it's a question that need answers. Because I can still remember after his death when a girl came to say she is carrying his baby. the family rejected her saying she is a gold digger who want to reap where she did not sow, meaning there was money.
So I join the person u quoted' to still ask what happened to dagrin's money?.
If you ask me nah I go ask? in Omawunmi voice🎤🎼
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Smartguyboy(m): 1:56am On Jun 23, 2023
kingthreat:

She's not asking for your peanuts.
As if you can afford to send her 500
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Caseless: 2:29am On Jun 23, 2023
Rajahbite:
Haba...how long was he on the scene? What did he earn? Fear God.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by ComeToJesus: 2:38am On Jun 23, 2023
Rajahbite:

Make God no allow people ask your mum same question o.
This is life o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste / Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.