Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Husband Wanted - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Husband Wanted (1176 Views)

Husband Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Wanted by McHarry(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2011
A lonely widow, age 70, decided that it was time to get married again.

She put an ad in the local paper that read: HUSBAND WANTED: MUST BE IN MY AGE GROUP (70's), MUST NOT BEAT ME, NOT RUN AROUND ON ME AND MUST STILL BE GOOD IN BED ! ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON.
On the second day, she heard the doorbell. Much to her dismay, she opened the door to see a grey-haired gentleman sitting in a wheelchair. He had no arms or legs.

The old woman said, "You're not really asking me to consider you, are you ? Just look at you, you have no legs."

The old man smiled, "Therefore, I cannot run around on you !"

She snorted. "You don't have any arms either !" Again, the old man smiled, "Therefore, I can never beat you !"

She raised an eyebrow and asked intently, "Are you still good in bed "

The old man leaned back, beamed a big smile and said, "Rang the doorbell, didn't I ?
Re: Husband Wanted by Dabss(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2011
Lol
Nice one!!
Re: Husband Wanted by creampy(f): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2011
Quality joke

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Politics! / Make A Call To ASUU Customer Care Today / Don't Commit Suicide As U Read Diz 9ja Gossip::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.