Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) (19075 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List Not Ready Yet, Says Dele Alake (Video) / Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit / Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) by Kukutenla: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
Femisol:
This Alake mouth lowkey be like trumpet grin

Cho Cho Cho
And he can lie.... lai muhd dey learn work
Re: World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

Tinubu atually came 3rd and in the coming days we would proof it in court
we all know who won on the Media .
Re: World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) by Praktikals(m): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
pineed:
Very positive news
Very wrong impression bro! You're simply a supporter of Obi, no need to say you're Igbo.

Why do we always use tribe in supporting Candidates?. Are you implying that you supported Obi because he's from your tribe?

So if one is Yoruba he must support Tinubu or if one is Hausa he must support Atiku?

This is very unfortunate. Let's kill this mindset so our Nation can progress.

I m just catching cruise. I can never sopport Obi over Tinubu
Re: World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
Praktikals:

I m just catching cruise. I can never support Obi over Tinubu
Lol.. you no well o guy grin

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) by Sermwell(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
MosakuAW:
In has much as, the president is ditching out policies left and right every fortnight like Asake realising single. He has not sign any policy that will impact the masses directly.

No doubt he his doing well. He is "Baba rush rush" not "Baba go slow" like Gen Buhari but his policies are yet to alliviate the poor masses. The FG has ought to have partner BRT buses in Lagos and subsidised the transportation fare. They ought to have order all state governments to engaged in mass transportation with subsidised fare to ease movement of goods and services. #Just thinking out loud.
What do you mean by "Order all state governors"? grin
Re: World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) by Sermwell(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Praktikals:
I am Igbo and I was a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, but, truth be told, Tinubu is better qualified to lift Nigeria out of the dungeon
Why are you claiming what you are not? Is it inferiority complex? Even as at January this year, you WERE NOT Obi supporter! Stop being a coward!
Re: World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
IVORY2009:
Propaganda he don start again ooooo grin grin

How will world leaders willing to meet a mandate thief who came 3rd in an election?

3rd 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Marijuana is not good for your health!
Re: World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) by Tinububalls: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
bukkysam:
‘Nigeria will be known for corruption worldwide but the tide will turn and Nigeria will also be known for righteousness worldwide. Many shall take hold of him that is a Nigerian, saying, “We will go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”’*—A prophecy declared by S. G. Elton
Yes. 1000 years coming.
Re: World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) by tyinfinity: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Peter obituary is in the evil forest meeting with world OSU leaders.
Re: World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) by detectivejones: 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
You will cause people to have ulcer with this post
Re: World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) by fortunechy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Is only a foolish president will like to associate with a thief and drug Baron...
Re: World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) by Exceed15: 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
While his citizens are suffering. Shame on APC.
Re: World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) by amazingforum1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
HELLO GUYS CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING WORTH LUCKY GAME CHALLENGE FT EASY-SWAG OZOR COMEDY AND REAL SAMJOJO

🙏🙏👇👇👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgyZ7-H3QQE
Re: World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) by marvrick: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IciBcIpzGfw

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/06/21/world-leaders-eager-to-meet-with-president-tinubu-at-paris-summit-alake/

“The President wants to network with international finance corporations, institutions, countries that are well healed that would facilitate or that could facilitate direct foreign investment into Nigeria,”

It should be 'well-heeled' and not 'well-healed'. The editor should be queried, even fired for this blunder.
Re: World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) by chysam: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
Yorubas and lies na rice and beans
Re: World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) by bejick(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2023
Praktikals:
I am Igbo and I was a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, but, truth be told, Tinubu is better qualified to lift Nigeria out of the dungeon

As efulefu
Re: World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) by Praktikals(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2023
bejick:

As efulefu
Osu, Bleep off!
Re: World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) by bejick(m): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
Praktikals:

Osu, Bleep off!

aka mkpi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech / I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan / Dino Melaye & Smart Adeyemi To Battle It In Kogi West Senatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.