Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Elon Musk Challenges Mark Zuckerberg To Cage Match Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elon Musk Challenges Mark Zuckerberg To Cage Match Fight (412 Views)

Elon Musk And Mark Zuckerberg Cage Match Fight, Who Will Win? / BILLIONAIRE BRAWL: Mark Zuckerberg To Cage Fight Elon Musk / Facebook Ceo,Mark Zuckerberg To Face Angry Lawmakers As Facebook Firestorm Rages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Challenges Mark Zuckerberg To Cage Match Fight by DyshApp: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
Two of the world's most high-profile technology billionaires - Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg - have agreed to fight each other in a cage match.

Musk posted a message on his social media platform Twitter that he was "up for a cage fight" with Mr Zuckerberg.

Zuckerberg, the boss of Facebook and Instagram parent company Meta, then posted a screenshot of Mr Musk's tweet with the caption "send me location".

"The story speaks for itself," a Meta spokesperson told the BBC.

I’ve confirmed that Zuckerberg’s post on his Instagram account is, in fact, not a joke, which means the ball is now in Musk’s court. “The story speaks for itself,” Meta spokesperson Iska Saric told me.

After this story was published, Musk responded with two words: “Vegas Octagon.” He then tweeted: “I have this great move that I call ‘The Walrus,’ where I just lie on top of my opponent and do nothing.”

Join us in our real talk Lounge to get the Full gist(link in bio)

Lol I hear Zuckerberg just won a Taekwondo competition, who will win now?
Elon Musk

Re: Elon Musk Challenges Mark Zuckerberg To Cage Match Fight by DyshApp: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Dana White said he talked to both Elon and Mark and they both are dead seriouse about this fight. If it happens it will break all MMA records.
https://twitter.com/TeslaSynopsis/status/1672238352052137984?t=LvTbdIsR0Ioq12Dmgjbfrw&s=19
Re: Elon Musk Challenges Mark Zuckerberg To Cage Match Fight by Jakumo(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
Zuckerburg is very fit and runs miles regularly, while Elon Musk has let his health go.

This would be a one-sided match that could result in Elon Musk getting injured.
Re: Elon Musk Challenges Mark Zuckerberg To Cage Match Fight by DyshApp: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
Elon's mother has also joined the conversation
😂

(1) (Reply)

Nawaoo Is This RIP Portable Zazoo? Who Wants This Guy Dead By All Means? / You Won't Believe What Happened As Charles Okocha Meet Ngozi Ezeonu On Movie Set / Priscilla Ojo On Fashion Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.