Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,452 members, 7,861,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Elon Musk And Mark Zuckerberg Cage Match Fight, Who Will Win? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elon Musk And Mark Zuckerberg Cage Match Fight, Who Will Win? (311 Views)

Elon Musk Challenges Mark Zuckerberg To Cage Match Fight / Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) / Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk And Mark Zuckerberg Cage Match Fight, Who Will Win? by DyshApp: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
Billionaire CEOs Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg first suggested in June that they'd be interested in going up against each other in a UFC-style cage fight. This idea seemed silly and far-fetched at the time and was laughed off by many and boiled it down to just meaningless banter.

However, the tension between the two has been rising, especially now that Zuckerberg has just released Instagram's new platform 'Threads' to rival Musk's Twitter. Also, they have both posted photos of them training with some of the world's top fighters. With all this drama escalating, could this cage fight between these two billionaires actually happen?

Musk first mentioned the idea of a cage match over Twitter, where he responded to a thread about Instagram's plan to launch its new app 'Threads', saying, "I'm up for a cage match if he is lol." The next day, Zuckerberg responded with an Instagram story showing a screenshot of Musk's tweet with the caption "Send me location", referencing a famous line from former UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov.

As the news about a potential fight between them started to gain traction, UFC president Dana White joined in on the excitement and even went as far as to post a video of himself wearing a Zuckerberg vs Musk shirt that was made available for purchase on the UFC's website. On July 1, The New York Times quoted White saying he would help organize an exhibition match between the tech CEOs and that they both wanted to fight...

Read the Full article...

Do You Think This Cage Fight Will Actually Happen, And If So, Who Do You Think Will Win?

Get all the latest premium Gist from our Real Talk Lounge on Dysh(link below👇)

Re: Elon Musk And Mark Zuckerberg Cage Match Fight, Who Will Win? by DyshApp: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
If it happens I want a front row seat🍿🎬😎 my money's on Mark Zuckerberg
Re: Elon Musk And Mark Zuckerberg Cage Match Fight, Who Will Win? by MS247: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
Mark Zuckerberg go beat shiiit comot for Ellon musk body...

That guy na UFC standard fighter

(1) (Reply)

Dancing In Front Of Mosque Not Provocative, Don’t Apologise, Soyinka Tells David / If The King Wasn’t Dead, You Wouldn’t See Me With Her” Portable Opens Up / “i’m Scared, I Don’t Want To D!e Young”- Lilsmart, Former Marlian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.