Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,797 members, 7,866,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Fayemi, Fashola, Kumuyi Honoured By LASU (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi, Fashola, Kumuyi Honoured By LASU (Video) (10400 Views)

Fayemi, Fashola, Aregbesola All Cannot Be Wrong About Tinubu - Ex-chairman / Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group / Akeredolu, Okorocha, Fayemi, Fashola, Others Funding AA -tinubu Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi, Fashola, Kumuyi Honoured By LASU (Video) by ppogba: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
9jentertainment:
I need investors.
I am an event planner.
I'm organizing a musical concert this ileya (Muslim festival) which will features musicians and DJ's to entertain the crowd till dawn. I've already booked the master of ceremony (MC) , police presence, six A-List musicians, 3 popular DJ's and 5 comedians alongside 5upcoming artiste to grace the show.there will be game shows and quiz competitions and prizes for winners/participants but my problem is hiring extra security hands, advertising and getting the space for the event.i've been billed #800k by a radio firm and a printing firm to advertise the event date, security firm charges #500k and event facility space #1.5m to accommodate an average of #10,000 crowds.. everything has been sorted except the extra security, advert and space.

I intend to recoup my investment from ticket entrance fees,
vip tables sales and food /drink vendors bookings.

Investors shall get atleast above 250% of their investment which will be paid within 48hours after the show.

To work with me, Call or WhatsApp 08162504225.

Marketing 101.

Wrong choice of.market.

is.it.the.kids on Nairaland that will finance your show?

Go to LAPO.
Re: Fayemi, Fashola, Kumuyi Honoured By LASU (Video) by thisisit: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
LASU CELEBRATED AN UNCOMMON FEAT OF BEING ABLE TO PRODUCE BOTTLED WATER IN 2022 AT AGE 39.

OBVIOUSLY LASU IS SUFFERING FROM VISION & MISSION DRIFT. THIS NIT WHAT AWO & JAKANDE WANTED.

PERHAPS LASU SHOULD STOP SELLING ITS CERTIFICATES, INSTEAD IT SHOULD SELL THE UNIVERSITY TO ANY OF THOSE CORRUPT POLITICIANS THAT ARE BUYING CERTIFICATES.
Re: Fayemi, Fashola, Kumuyi Honoured By LASU (Video) by michresakidjo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
Congratulations to my mentor and father in the lord

Dr. Dk Olukoya, a man with an excellent Spirit from God.
More grace ,more fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

1 Like

Re: Fayemi, Fashola, Kumuyi Honoured By LASU (Video) by Bluntemperor: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Honoring people with questionable characters

Please, name who don't deserves here, ' people ' you said or keep quiet forever!
Many things said by you happens to have no basis, due to heavy weed-smoking and the earlier you stopped the better!
God bless Lagos State.
God bless LASU.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi, Fashola, Kumuyi Honoured By LASU (Video) by Alliswell248: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
J
Re: Fayemi, Fashola, Kumuyi Honoured By LASU (Video) by isabi2lof: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: Fayemi, Fashola, Kumuyi Honoured By LASU (Video) by fof1: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
ronalmagic10:
When will they award a certain presidential candidate who had third class and came third in the general election?

This is discrimination

Continue to Deceive urself with ur Disjointed Bias and Hatred to ur Own Peril and Conquest.
Re: Fayemi, Fashola, Kumuyi Honoured By LASU (Video) by chuksanambra: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Kumuyi and Olukoya have questionable characters?

Your mother will borrow money to bury you.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi, Fashola, Kumuyi Honoured By LASU (Video) by chuksanambra: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
onuman:
Like Makerere University in Uganda πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¬ honouring President Field Marshall Doctor Idi Amin of Uganda during the reign of Amin's brutal regime.

Fashola brought darkness to Nigeria after his 8 years as minister of power, housing and works. Today, there is no electricity even in Abuja capital territory.

Here come supporters of Nigeria's presidential election thieves.
While othwrs are honouring their stars, Igbos kill their stars

That's how they killed Dr. Chike Akunyili
Go home and think.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi, Fashola, Kumuyi Honoured By LASU (Video) by porthouse7(f): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ratiolak:
Congratulations to my Father. Dr. DK Olukoya
Ur biological father
Re: Fayemi, Fashola, Kumuyi Honoured By LASU (Video) by Oluwaseunbandur: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
Only kumuyi stands out
Re: Fayemi, Fashola, Kumuyi Honoured By LASU (Video) by onuman: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
chuksanambra:

While othwrs are honouring their stars, Igbos kill their stars

That's how they killed Dr. Chike Akunyili
Go home and think.

Your Islamic extremists in Nigeria kill people. Igbos don't kill Igbos. You tell yourself what you want to hear.
Re: Fayemi, Fashola, Kumuyi Honoured By LASU (Video) by Okoroawusa: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Make una see person wey dey talk of questionable character?

Shior...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Presidential Hatred / Auditor-general Uncovers N2bn Fraud In N/assembly / CSO Says Garba Shehu, Ade Ipaye, Others Behind ICPC Probe On Gimba Kumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.