Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates (31907 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Theevilone(m): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2023
IamV:

Q: In page 8 to 11 of your meta data submissions which shows Benue State but you didn’t refer to it in your statement .

A: That is not true

[The judges are now looking at the pages called]

Q: Did you refer to Benue State

A: Rephrase the question

Q: No

A: There’s Benue but not just Benue, other states are listed.

Q. In Para 24, you referred to a LGA in Anambra State. are you aware that in that LGA in Umuezechua Primary School 1, Labour Party won there with 117 votes and APC scored 0.

A. I'm not aware because it doesn't touch on my expertise

Umuezechua is in my town.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Millimann: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2023
00FFT00:

Elections are rigged by governors in the states. This is the so-called structure. That was the case in Imo, Rivers, Benue, Kogi, all SW and NW states. The overwhelming SE and SS and middle belt votes made it impossible to bend Lagos to APC. They shaved the numbers nonetheless.

Abuja!. Way too many Okoro's and progressive Nigerians in that location, and there is no governor to provide the criminal rigging structure. That's why you must win Abuja to become Nigeria's president, and Tinubu failed that primary test.

This point is classic!!!
That is why the 25% requirement is essential. It checks rigging in states to a large extent.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by 1Dray(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2023
senatordave1:

What evidence do you have?

I know for sure because I'm in the north, the result INEC called in the north for PO is very minute and negligible compare to what PO actually got in the north.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MT: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2023
OfoIgbo:

So far, Peter Obi's people have submitted enough evidence to prove that
1. Shettima had another nomination before he was declared Tinubu's running mate
2. Tinubu didn't get 25% of Abuja votes, which is a constitutional requirement
3. Cast doubt on how INEC arrived at the decision that Tinubu won, especially as there were thousands of blurred results, and huge discrepancies in certain states.

The only point Peter Obi now has to prove is that he actually won that election. Even though I know he has submitted EC8A forms for the election, the prosecution still needs to collate the exact results in those forms, as the court may not have time to go through that mountain of evidence.

All I can say at the moment is that Peter Obi has proven enough points for the judges to cancel that election and call for a re-run. He needs to do a bit more for the courts to have enough evidence to declare him the winner.

Let us wait for the defence, and what points they have

So says Judge OfoIgbo.

Apart from the Obi's case being thrown away, he should be fined for wasting the court time. He just went there to please his supporters without presenting irrefutable evidences. Circus show
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MT: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2023
Millimann:

This point is classic!!!
That is why the 25% requirement is essential. It checks rigging in states to a large extent.

By your interpretation, 25% requirement is a must.

The constitution sees it otherwise.

Wait and See as the Supreme Court judges will rubbish this claim.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2023
Theevilone:

Umuezechua is in my town.
from a total of score 10, pls kindly help us score Obi, Atiku and Tinubu on how Benue ppl voted for dem

e.g Obi - 8
Atiku. - 1
Tinubu - 1

cool
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MT: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2023
sreamsense:

You know he is an IT expert, he knows well about logic because everything about computer is logic. However, handling 12 polling unit due to time factor I guess out of 176,846 is too negligible to show any serious positive direction to his research and for the fact that he didn't interrogate with those that matters to extract more factual data to aid his research has rubbished everything he presented because his data are not reliable enough. LP has lost this case already even before formal ruling takes place except you like to dwell in lies

You said it all.

The court cannot rule based on 12 polling units to determine what happens in 176,846 units. That cross examination was superb. It was designed to wreck the witness which they expertly succeeded doing.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by leketon: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2023
OfoIgbo:

So far, Peter Obi's people have submitted enough evidence to prove that
1. Shettima had another nomination before he was declared Tinubu's running mate
2. Tinubu didn't get 25% of Abuja votes, which is a constitutional requirement
3. Cast doubt on how INEC arrived at the decision that Tinubu won, especially as there were thousands of blurred results, and huge discrepancies in certain states.

The only point Peter Obi now has to prove is that he actually won that election. Even though I know he has submitted EC8A forms for the election, the prosecution still needs to collate the exact results in those forms, as the court may not have time to go through that mountain of evidence.

All I can say at the moment is that Peter Obi has proven enough points for the judges to cancel that election and call for a re-run. He needs to do a bit more for the courts to have enough evidence to declare him the winner.

Let us wait for the defence, and what points they have

Is that how it works?

Hmmmmm
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Good afternoon everyone,from all indications,it seems the peter Obi & Tinubu hearing will be delayed today due to one of the PDP witnesses is scheduled to be cross examined by the respondents at 3:00pm.

But I will definitely create a thread when the actual time is known/rescheduled.

You have ABSOLUTELY nothing to worry about.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Like I said earlier on,the proceedings for HE peter Obi & Tinubu has been delayed because Atiku & Tinubu proceedings is still on [ technically].

I will CERTAINLY create a thread when HE peter Obi & Tinubu hearing is about to start.

So,relax, you're not missing anything.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by webdev008: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
son4century:

Are you sure about this? Hope I am not paying first?

Stay away, he is a scammer
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
The PDP & Tinubu case is still in session.

The labour party hearing is projected to start at 4:00pm.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
Here's the link for today's proceedings,23rd June 2023,

https://www.nairaland.com/7739311/peter-obi-vs-tinubu-23th

You're all welcome.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Sismaris: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Good work
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by chariiks(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
talented321:
I blame the two ode that born you
Big fool you are. You can't make a contribution without bringing in tribal n religious sentiment. Divide and rule tactics aimed making the masses subservient to your hawkish and devouring agenda for naija
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Alhari(m): 5:21am On Jul 03, 2023
List the name of presidents that won Abuja.
LADEMINUS:

Baba talk what you know.
Many Presidents have won Abuja. And I believe all previous presidents have gotten at least 25%

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) / Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date / Magu Can Be Removed When Saraki Becomes Acting President – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.