Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates (31763 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Alhari(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
He hasn't proven a point on the past election, you also need to go and read about past elections in Nigeria, no elected president has ever won Abuja during presidential election. Peter obi never won the election and didn't come close to winning it's high time you wake up from your slumber.
OfoIgbo:

So far, Peter Obi's people have submitted enough evidence to prove that
1. Shettima had another nomination before he was declared Tinubu's running mate
2. Tinubu didn't get 25% of Abuja votes, which is a constitutional requirement
3. Cast doubt on how INEC arrived at the decision that Tinubu won, especially as there were thousands of blurred results, and huge discrepancies in certain states. Peter obi never won

The only point Peter Obi now has to prove is that he actually won that election. Even though I know he has submitted EC8A forms for the election, the prosecution still needs to collate the exact results in those forms, as the court may not have time to go through that mountain of evidence.

All I can say at the moment is that Peter Obi has proven enough points for the judges to cancel that election and call for a re-run. He needs to do a bit more for the courts to have enough evidence to declare him the winner.

Let us wait for the defence, and what points they have
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
The Nigerian Donald Trump is still wasting his time!

He should keep looking for his stolen manhood

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sultanofpigs: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Gbam...

NairalandGossip:

Dont be too quick to send any details o, confirm that he is not a descendants from the corn. It could be a trap
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
NairalandGossip:

Dont be too quick to send any details o, confirm that he is not a descendants from the corn. It could be a trap

Thanks for the candid advice.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by pacesetting: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Comrade abed take it easy on them. cheesy cheesy
NairalandGossip:
Werey cheesy

So why are the Respondent objecting it from all angle? grin

I know you are not a lawyer but you can use "common sense", everyone has that even Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by darealez(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
senatordave1:

Obi hasn't proven it
Get a course in strategic planning

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by saintbillion(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
senatordave1:

Self destruct mode
U are very funny. U have never for once accepted that ur lawyers have ever made mistakes. They are 💯 % right lol.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Creeza(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
sultanofpigs:
How do you respect people that support Nonsense? They even gloat in their shallow and irresponsible behaviours. Just imagine if PO is President and Tinubu is in COURT. This same individual will twist narratives to support Tinubu. He is doing his job, but when he gets exposed, its the moral high ground he is trying to take even when the facts are stacked against his employer

Leave Agbado reasoning. That corn they eat in APC makes them CORNfused
grin.

you are right
But if you analyse the situation he has made very noteworthy contributions and informative threads in the past using his alternate moniker garfield1

In view of the above statement, it is only just and right to accord him some level of decency ( I dont engage in politics of bitterness) except of course you cross your own boundaries

However, he has given me the go ahead to disrespect him henceforth and i do solemnly swear by the power vested on me to do nothing but just that! cheesy So help me God 🖐️

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Unseen(m): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
IamV:

Wow,I appreciate.

You can sent me an email here ,

ICECOLDWXYZ@GMAIL.COM

I will forward my details to you.

Thank you.

I hope you know your details being requested will expose your identity.... Just Be careful

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sultanofpigs: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Stop crying jare .

No towel to dry your tears

SangoOlukosoOba:
The Nigerian Donald Trump is still wasting his time!

He should keep looking for his stolen manhood

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
IamV:

Q. Tell the Court your name.

A. Yunusa Tanko

Q. Where do you live?

A. Abuja

Q. You'll recall that you filed a witness Statement on Oath in this court.

A. Yes

Q. Take a look at this and confirm if that's the statement
[ he's now shown a document ]

A. Yes It Is, with my Signature

Q. Do you want to adopt that statement as your evidence in this petition ?

A. Yes My Lord

Q. I can see you said you're a politician, do you have any other occupation?

A. I'm an accountant.

Q. In Para 1, you stated that you're a member of the Labour Party
A. Yes, I'm a member of the Labour Party and also a member of the Labour Party Situation Room

Q. Take a Look at Exhibits PA1-4, these are the documents you referred to in para 24 of your witness deposition.

A. Yes My Lord.

[The Shettima Withdrawal Case ]

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
IamV:

Thanks for the candid advice.

Even last time someone asked him for his number.

@IamV, just be at alert and play safe.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
IamV:

Q. In Para 1, you stated that you're a member of the Labour Party
A. Yes, I'm a member of the Labour Party and also a member of the Labour Party Situation Room

Q. Take a Look at Exhibits PA1-4, these are the documents you referred to in para 24 of your witness deposition.

A. Yes My Lord.

[The Shettima Withdrawal Case ]

Q. Take a look at Exhibit PA5, now confirm that this exhibits are those referred to in paragraph 32 of your witness deposition

A. Yes, they are

[ Drug case of Tinubu ]

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
IamV:

Q. Take a look at Exhibit PA5, now confirm that this exhibits are those referred to in paragraph 32 of your witness deposition

A. Yes, they are

[ Drug case of Tinubu ]

Q. Take a look at these bundles of receipts issued by the 1st Respondent (INEC) for various documents certified and made available to Petitioners and so on.

A. Yes My Lord

Q. These are the receipts you referred to in Para 102(qq) ?

A. Yes My Lord.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sultanofpigs: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Why are you now abandoning @senatordave1. @Garfield1. It's not fair ooo! grin

Creeza:
you are right
But if you analyse the situation he has made very noteworthy contributions and informative threads in the past using his alternate moniker garfield1

In view of the above statement, it is only just and right to accord him some level of decency ( I dont engage in politics of bitterness) except of course you cross your own boundaries

However, he has given me the go ahead to disrespect him henceforth and i do solemnly swear by the power vested on me to do nothing but just that! cheesy So help me God 🖐️

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
IamV:

Q. Take a look at these bundles of receipts issued by the 1st Respondent (INEC) for various documents certified and made available to Petitioners and so on.

A. Yes My Lord

Q. These are the receipts you referred to in Para 102(qq) ?

A. Yes My Lord.

[The Petitioners now seek to tender the Receipts Issued By INEC for Certification of It's Documents into evidence.]

All Respondents:
They all do not object to the tendering of the documents into evidence.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Kingsmeal: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
renderme:

Tinubu has never at anytime decamped to any other party. Obi is the one dt went from apga to pdp to labour. Prostitute.

That means you don't know who you support.

Take 2 minutes of your time and google his Political history and learn.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
IamV:

[The Petitioners now seek to tender the Receipts Issued By INEC for Certification of It's Documents into evidence.]

All Respondents:
They all do not object to the tendering of the documents into evidence.

The Court:
The Receipts Issued By INEC for Certification of Documents are hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits PCQ accordingly.

As the court pleases.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
00FFT00:

You know you're being half smart. What does section 60(5) of the Electoral Act say and what does Inec's guidelines for transmitting results say?.

The guidelines in section 93 gives priority to the hardcopies same as the supreme court
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by saintbillion(m): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
senatordave1:

That is obi is using 12 units to determine what happened in 176 units? He thinks this is omambala
Your so call lawyers don't even know the exact numbers of pu's. Lol but the witness corrected him by stating the exact number. Who is in for business? That alone should tell u he means business. If out of 12 units he Carried out his research and saw different pictures in all and discrepancies in the 12 units, what's the needs of wasting time in the remaining faulty 176?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
MyPoint:

Even last time someone asked him for his number.

@IamV, just be at alert and play safe.
Actually,the guy/lady that requested for my phone number,I didn't respond to that person.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by femijamz: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
Am waiting for the final judgement
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
2T215:
I am not sure you are following the proceedings very well. That Cyber security guy destroyed the respondent.
LP has laid an ambush for INEC and APC

He destroyed himself sir.is it not him that only analysed 12 units
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
sultanofpigs:
How do you respect people that support Nonsense? They even gloat in their shallow and irresponsible behaviours. Just imagine if PO is President and Tinubu is in COURT. This same individual will twist narratives to support Tinubu. He is doing his job, but when he gets exposed, its the moral high ground he is trying to take even when the facts are stacked against his employer

Leave Agbado reasoning. That corn they eat in APC makes them CORNfused
grin.

Facts are against pandora
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by saintbillion(m): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
senatordave1:

No time to spare.he rubbished himself
Lol. Your lawyer doesn't knows the exact number of units in total. He needs to pay the witness for receiving free lectures today. grin what happened to ur other garfield1 account?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
00FFT00:

Oga, shey you know say you dey make noise ko?. How is your audience going to take your words serious if your presence obviously appears to be willfully disruptive?.

Will you care to demonstrate your understanding of why they are drawing out the importance of metadata in that cross-examination, and can you also explain what metadata usually contains without asking google?,

Ask yourself,how has metadata helped to prove massive irregularities
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

This cyber security expert na with boldness e dey use answer questions. No be play today.

The prof was the best
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
IamV:

The Court:
The Receipts Issued By INEC for Certification of Documents are hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits PCQ accordingly.

As the court pleases.

[ Dr. Livy SAN now continues with the witness ]

Q. You also remember these bundle of letters you mentioned in Paragraph 58, letters to INEC

A. Yes my lord

[Now speaking to the denial of documents by INEC ]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
darealez:

Get a course in strategic planning

Tell Pandora
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
saintbillion:

U are very funny. U have never for once accepted that ur lawyers have ever made mistakes. They are 💯 % right lol.

The faults of obi lawyers overwhelms theirs
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
IamV:

[ Dr. Livy SAN now continues with the witness ]

Q. You also remember these bundle of letters you mentioned in Paragraph 58, letters to INEC

A. Yes my lord

[Now speaking to the denial of documents by INEC ]

[ All the Respondents objected to the admissibility of that documents EXCERPT INEC .
The Petitioners also notes that they will reply to thier objections in due time
.]

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Biyama26: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
[quam interested
ote author=Godsplan89 post=123964004]Welcome here, this is an opportunity to get your data at a very affordable price
Get 25gb worth of data for all network for just #2000 now!!!
It can be shared too and works generally
Message 09160392479[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed / "Peter Obi Is Ethnically Cleansing Labour Party" - Alhaji Bashiru Apapa / Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.