Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) (44068 Views)

Notorious Armed Robber, Mahmud Ibrahim, Arrested In Kano (Photo) / Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) / Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by MeineMutter: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Good act.
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by callmevirus(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Good things comes to those who don't know its value
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by Truvelisback(m): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:

kiss

So, u still dey exist for here?🙄
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by charlesdinho(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
we have a lot of honest hausa men but if it was an igbo man that picked that money, i swear he will never take it to the police. straight to beer parlor
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by isabi2lof: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nice one
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by fof1: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:

Ll

They are but not like before,Pls. We have very Good People all over Nigeria that still Show Honesty and Truthfulness and Fear of God Pls
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by Pootle: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
for him to hand over 300k the real amount should be close to 35m...he should be arrested grin
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by lawrenzooo: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
omoredia:
I dont steal i simply carry the money to those that steal. That makes you what?
Well those that steal are the ones looking for the owner.
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by iykofias(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
nairalanda1:

Maybe, and he can say that the police forced him to hand over the money.

Look, if it was your money that missed like that, would you like it if someone took that money and spent it? Money you sweated for?

Oga, don't justify evil. It makes you look like our corrupt and evil politicans self.
so the ‘crook drug dealer’ sweated for the money?
You’re just all over the place
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
RighteousDemon:
Found on the road... Returned to who? undecided
Na police money lost? undecided

Anyway, that cop should be made to undergo anti-doping test. You can't convince me dude's not into narcs... Worse-off, he might had arrested a bunch of slawomir's real niggars stoners
Lol...No Let Slawomir catch you ooo
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by Confirm4real(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind if na me see am.

Money wey I no steal...

1 Like

Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by DaveHarry(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
Robbery without gun
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by Menclothing: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kind gesture when will all Nigerians be like this

1 Share

Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by dododawa1: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
GOD bless NIGERIA and NIGERIANS
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by lascos912(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
the award for the mumu in the world goes to this man
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by shantti(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
onomeabuja:

Office hold am him carry my money tongue

grin grin grin
Uve made me remember this tread
He tied the lizard and alligator like pesin wey thief transformer
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:

kiss

Found on the roadside, even if na me I will not take it to anywhere.
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
To be honest he is a .... undecided undecided
Tho the money is not up to anything but it will do something especially over there...
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by Aboki99(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
achi4u:
If not for their religious intolerance, Northerners are Ok

It is the religion (believe in Allah, grave peace/torment, afterlife etc ) that made him return the money!

Would he have done that If he was a believer that a man born of a woman around 2023 years ago had died for his sins?
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by VonBenny(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
Good. u are good

Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by Dada4me: 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
Na erekere get the money
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by RighteousDemon: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

Lol...No Let Slawomir catch you ooo

Na real niggah naa grin
E know whatsup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 12:08am On Jun 23, 2023
RighteousDemon:

Na real niggah naa grin
E know whatsup

Lol
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by onomeabuja: 12:19am On Jun 23, 2023
shantti:

grin grin grin
Uve made me remember this tread
He tied the lizard and alligator like pesin wey thief transformer
D guy funny no b small as if him go even free them because na d hunter trespass grin
but see how him tied d lizard like thief after all him don chop & shit them away sinnnnnnnnnnnce cheesy
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by Daxray07(m): 12:25am On Jun 23, 2023
You sure say no be Ransom money wey Dem leave for junction this guy don carry go give police so? undecided
Re: Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) by jimcaddy(m): 12:37am On Jun 23, 2023
In this era make I see 300k on the road. Omo it has changed ownership instantly oh. I will take it as 'God sent'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) / Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies / Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.