Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials (16425 Views)

FG Approves Salary Increase For Civil Servants. / INEC: No Presidential Candidate Indicated Placeholder When Submitting Nomination / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by ponlear(m): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
And they go 114% raise
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by matrixme(m): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
Peter obi's people are hell bent in destroying this country. Seeing that their case doesn't hold water in court, they now resort to cheap blackmail and lies against the government. Like that Biblical story of the woman that asked Solomon to divide the living baby into two so they can both take the carcass home. May their plans not work. These are the same set of people that wants to bring a new Nigeria. Through terrorism.

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
I thought as much
The news is fake
Fake news mongers should be very careful
It can set a peaceful country on fire in the blink of an eye
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1671869474763423745
we are already used to APC

push the news out in the morning via unofficial channel
when the people kicks, declare it a fake news in the evening

if the people keep quiet, make it official in the evening

lolz
na only mumu and foools still never understand the govt of Tinubu and APC.
this will be the biggest propagada govt ever seen anywhere in the world

brace up

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
If una like, mek una dey celebrate. The APC I know is capable of worse than this. As this one don cast, I only hope their plan B no go send some of una go village
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by Okoroawusa: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
News wey I no believe from beginning. Obidients no know say election is over

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
obembet:
Oseni Rufai and those useless Obidient no mean well for this country, they are just desperate for power.

Thank God for NTA

Werey Obi no even try to confirm they news before he begins to yarn nonsense. Let see how propaganda will lead them.
so u didnt watch the video?

they play

them just dey use una head

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

we are already used to APC

push the news out in the morning via unofficial channel
when the people kicks, declare it a fake news in the evening

if the people keep quiet, make it official in the evening

lolz
na only mumu and foools still never understand the govt of Tinubu and APC.
this will be the biggest propagada govt ever seen anywhere in the world

brace up

Gbamsolutely!!!
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1671869474763423745

Na dem be rumours mongers... we know them, but we no care than to sip their tears

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
Lol
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by Angelfrost(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
You can't hide and deny forever sir!

Fowl yansh must obey the breeze!

You people want citizens to suffer the consequences of your years of reckless borrowing and poor leadership, yet none of you is ready to take pay cuts and get frugal with running costs of governance!
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by Naijanascam: 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
They quickly denied it now because of the public outcry... which they will later carry on to the fullest......
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by bennybuhari: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Keep deceiving yourselves
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by Dpleaser: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Which way forward can you propose bro, if government do, you'll complain, if them no do you still complain.

Sermwell:
They are still actually going to approve it!!

The policies of this government will soon bite harder! Some persons will come here and claim is not for them and thier families, but let's just wait and see!!

I heard school fees will now range between 100k-200k, and we will have alot of drop outs!

Some nitwits also think they will qualify for the phantom student loans, but have forgotten that these same politicians will divert the money to thier families and friends! grin grin
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by miketayo(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
obembet:
Oseni Rufai and those useless Obidient no mean well for this country, they are just desperate for power.

Thank God for NTA

Werey Obi no even try to confirm they news before he begins to yarn nonsense. Let see how propaganda will lead them.

I don't think I saw any news that said it was approved. Rufai said they WANT to ....

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by Angelfrost(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
fastseo:
fuel subsidy gone
dollar subsidy gone
employment zero
insecurity high

after gathering the few money I have just to escape this year then tinubu came and removed subsidy on dollars making payment of school fees, travelling expenses, proof of funds more expenses like times 2

I ran to black market to buy dollars, open dorm account and deposit the money.. bank said I can't send money abroad that the money must be earned outside shocked

I ran back to continue processing it through cbn form a instrument. which has been in process since 4 months now and admission is almost ending. cbn through the bank said I have to wait till they get Dollars cry

what are we even enjoying from the government again?

no job, no benefits, hunger everyday. even payment of money

but they are quick to increase their salaries over 100%
the poor is no longer breathing oh.. we are suffocating

Most of the poor voted for these crooks!!!

Sorry, but it's gonna be hard for me to pity most Nigerians going forward!

They should all keep doing what they do best: Suffer and Smile!
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by mrdharkchild(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
obembet:

Thank God for NTA

All Ronaldo fans are sick.
I will saty here and watch you eat your own words.

Believing in someone that doesn't mean well for you.
You're always in the wrong boat

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by sukar886: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Liars, I pity that voted for APC, una go suffer am, they will keep increasing there own, driving there convoy with fuel of 550,is not even affect them, na una wey be o yes member go hear am
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by Angelfrost(m): 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
landmark86:
St*pid people
Masses are suffering but they thinking on how to their salary.

The funny and sad thing is there is absolutely nothing small about their salaries and allowances, for starters!

Tell me what renovation entering Billions they keep doing every four years in Aso Rock and Legislative buildings?!!

Why the bogus allowances for housing and wardrobe to Lawmakers every four years?!!

Yet, you demand that Nigerians and Labor are being unreasonable for demanding up to 100k minimum wage!

If it's okay for Nigerians to take home minimum of 25 to 30k monthly in wages, why is not okay to slash the salaries of elected government officials and aides?!!
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by tonytony208(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
aieromon:
Any information that does not emanate or receive a co-sign from the NTA should be regarded as fake news.

Lolz. You mean we should rely on FG's propaganda station?

Only fools and intentional idiots rely on NTA for information.
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by Raskimonojendor: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
aieromon:
Any information that does not emanate or receive a co-sign from the NTA should be regarded as fake news.
Yes NTA and many other credible news agencies confirmed it was fake news too.

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by tonytony208(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
unitysheart:

Absolutely.

Lolz. Only intentional idiots rely on NTA for information.

Are you an intentional idiot because of tribalism and religion bigotry?
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by onuman: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
No news coming from a stolen presidency is ever true.
It's a hamstrung - lame duck - presidency that's gonna wobble until the court cuts short the STOLEN MANDATE
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by Raskimonojendor: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
The below media agencies circulated the fake news, and of course Nairaland.

Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by isan(m): 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
If it's not NTA it's fake news
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by tonytony208(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
obembet:

Thank God for NTA

Obidients don't mean well for Nigeria or you prefer to promote lies and self deception?
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by onuman: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Story to shore up Tinubu presidency - to get face.
No face to get for Tinubu presidency because EVEN A FOOL KNOWS that it's not for nothing that INEC disabled electronic transmission of vote results during the last presidential election. Tinubu, return the Stolen Mandate. Democracy is not by SELECTION of apex political leadership.
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by BrownSugq: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Damage Control
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by Blaze14k: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
Once this government is done with us everyone go get sense by force๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: No Presidential Approval For Salary Increase For Political & Judicial Officials by starz100: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
This is usual of their tactics, it's just a gimmick to test the ground, eventually it will be approved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Receives Portal For School Feeding Program / FG To Reintroduce Tolls On Federal Highways / Factors That Will Sway Pdpโ€™s Choices In Kogi, Bayelsa Election - Newtelegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.