Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,997 members, 7,852,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Embattled Skit Maker, Trinity Guy Says People Have Misconceptions About His Work - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Embattled Skit Maker, Trinity Guy Says People Have Misconceptions About His Work (583 Views)

This Guy Says He Looks Like Davido. See Reactions (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) / This Guy Says He Looks Like Michael Jackson (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embattled Skit Maker, Trinity Guy Says People Have Misconceptions About His Work by nairavsdollars(f): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Embattled skit maker, Trinity Guy on Thursday said the opinion expressed by some Nigerians over his recent skits are incorrect.

In a short video he released on Instagram, he also appreciated his fans, especially the Force Public Relations Officer, CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi who called for his arrest.

He said, “My name is Abdullahi, popularly known as Trinity Guy, I would like to appreciate fans who have been calling about my work and the misconception surrounding it. I would also like to appreciate the Nigerian police, most especially my Daddy, Mr. Adejobi Olumuyiwa for his fatherly woes, and for calling my attention to some areas I need to work on and amend. Your efforts in safeguarding the nation is truly inspiring and appreciated, thank you very much sir, May God bless you and everyone of us. Thank you”

Trinity, who has been the topic in recent times, has been asked to report to the police station over the abusive and excessive pranks he displays on social media, which has got a lot of people talking negatively about the comedian.

A few hours ago, The Force Public Relations Officer, CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, said that popular skit maker, Trinity Guy, should be detained and charged in court over a child prank video, that has gone viral.

Adejobi, who had previously called for the skitmaker’s arrest, retweeted a prank video of the skit maker saying it is ‘rubbish and criminal’.

https://worldviewafrica.com/embattled-skit-maker-trinity-guy-says-people-have-misconceptions-about-his-works/

Re: Embattled Skit Maker, Trinity Guy Says People Have Misconceptions About His Work by MrMoh247: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
You can be arrested for constituting nuisance and acting in a way that can't disrupt public peace
Re: Embattled Skit Maker, Trinity Guy Says People Have Misconceptions About His Work by Zonefree(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
He said, “My name is Abdullahi, popularly known as Trinity Guy

Abdullahi wey dey answer Trinity undecided

He should be arrested, prosecuted and jailed!

1 Like

Re: Embattled Skit Maker, Trinity Guy Says People Have Misconceptions About His Work by Cantonese: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
His skits are very terrifying. They are too real and can actually bring people to great disasters.

I think rather than arrest him, he should be cautioned.
Re: Embattled Skit Maker, Trinity Guy Says People Have Misconceptions About His Work by Dreal1247: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
The real criminals are moving freely with security agents protecting them day and night. Imagine after the robbery called elections, subsidy paid on petrol was removed ( which I'm in support of), but nothing done to reduce the economic effects on the common man, yet the same people are now plotting to increase their monthly salaries by 114% which is almost the same percentage added to the price of petrol. The cost of everything is going up but these individuals are just busy paying the media to portray them in good light. The Naira purchasing power is going down on daily basis, but they are not bothered. They can do whatever they wish, but as many as are supporting them who can hardly make the ends meet should not bother us when the harvests begin to flow in.
Re: Embattled Skit Maker, Trinity Guy Says People Have Misconceptions About His Work by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Embattled skit maker, Trinity Guy on Thursday said the opinion expressed by some Nigerians over his recent skits are incorrect.

In a short video he released on Instagram, he also appreciated his fans, especially the Force Public Relations Officer, CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi who called for his arrest.

He said, “My name is Abdullahi, popularly known as Trinity Guy, I would like to appreciate fans who have been calling about my work and the misconception surrounding it. I would also like to appreciate the Nigerian police, most especially my Daddy, Mr. Adejobi Olumuyiwa for his fatherly woes, and for calling my attention to some areas I need to work on and amend. Your efforts in safeguarding the nation is truly inspiring and appreciated, thank you very much sir, May God bless you and everyone of us. Thank you”

Trinity, who has been the topic in recent times, has been asked to report to the police station over the abusive and excessive pranks he displays on social media, which has got a lot of people talking negatively about the comedian.

A few hours ago, The Force Public Relations Officer, CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, said that popular skit maker, Trinity Guy, should be detained and charged in court over a child prank video, that has gone viral.

Adejobi, who had previously called for the skitmaker’s arrest, retweeted a prank video of the skit maker saying it is ‘rubbish and criminal’.

https://worldviewafrica.com/embattled-skit-maker-trinity-guy-says-people-have-misconceptions-about-his-works/

Lolz.. I laff in swaili

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 8 Girlfriends Tattooing His Name On Their Body / Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Could Be Sold To A Foreign Company / Why I Don’t Post Davido Online – Mayorkun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.