Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Does Opay Have An Api - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Does Opay Have An Api (1488 Views)

Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? / Building An API In Node.js And Taking It Live On A VPS / How To Retrieve Data From An Api Using Fetch Api In Javascript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Opay Have An Api by Davidson2: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hi guys i am wondering about working on a donate page for my website and i want to use opay to transfer money to either another opay account or bank account,Does opay have a web api and if it does is it possible with php?
Re: Does Opay Have An Api by fman(m): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
Check their documentation.
Re: Does Opay Have An Api by ModCaller: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Davidson2:
Hi guys i am wondering about working on a donate page for my website and i want to use opay to transfer money to either another opay account or bank account,Does opay have a web api and if it does is it possible with php?

Why opay? Is it not possible to use Flutterwave or paystack? Those two offer some really impressive solutions for making payments easily

1 Like

Re: Does Opay Have An Api by Davidson2: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
ModCaller:

Why opay? Is it not possible to use Flutterwave or paystack?
I have never used paystack before but i have heard little about it i think i will check it out and does it support php integration api.
Re: Does Opay Have An Api by ModCaller: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Davidson2:

I have never used paystack before but i have heard little about it i think i will check it out and does it support php integration api.

Yes, it does support PHP integration
Re: Does Opay Have An Api by Davidson2: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
ModCaller:

Yes, it does support PHP integration
Ok thanks
Re: Does Opay Have An Api by DMCA: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
fman:
Check their documentation.

No be when them get ‘api’ e go get documentation?

Fool grin
Re: Does Opay Have An Api by fman(m): 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
The fool that just quoted me above doesn't even know what is called documentation.
Re: Does Opay Have An Api by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Davidson2:

Surprising u didn't ask google this first or even visit Opay website to find out.

1 Like

Re: Does Opay Have An Api by Davidson2: 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:

Surprising u didn't ask google this first or even visit Opay website to find out.

i asked the engine but it didn't provide me a straight forward solution
Re: Does Opay Have An Api by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Davidson2:
i asked the engine but it didn't provide me a straight forward solution

I just typed Opay api doc on Google and the document was the first on the page.

Well sha, they have an api

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Opay Have An Api by DMCA: 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
fman:
The fool that just quoted me above doesn't even know what is called documentation.

You the fool that was referring someone to check documentation without first answering the question. grin

Orne. How can documentation exist without something to document about. Fool grin

grin
You don't even have the sense to answer yes or no.

Lean witted fool grin

By the way, why are you afraid of quoting me? grin

Abi sisterfire has given you new commandments that i am not aware of?

grin grin grin
Re: Does Opay Have An Api by DMCA: 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:

I just typed Opay api doc on Google and the document was the first on the page.

Well sha, they have an api

But the foolish boy called fman was asking you to check their documentation to find the api.

While there has to be an api before a documentation for the api can exist.

I just wonder whether Some people from Benue state were created with kpotopkoto as brain 😂
Re: Does Opay Have An Api by fman(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2023
The dude above me seems to be deranged mentally. Before I asked op to check opay documentation, I have used and implemented their API. I wonder what an olosho arrangee knows about programing.. Or probably he just wanna show how daft he is!! The greatigboman plz disregard that troll::: usu turu ime ya!!!
Re: Does Opay Have An Api by DMCA: 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
fman:
The dude above me seems to be deranged mentally. Before I asked op to check opay documentation, I have used and implemented their API. I wonder what an olosho arrangee knows about programing.. Or probably he just wanna show how daft he is!! The greatigboman plz disregard that troll::: usu turu ime ya!!!
Apart from being a script kiddie, what can you do?

Look at someone who talks about API when he can't even use one.

What languages can you even write. If at all any, it must be some loosely typed mushroom language used by every Tom, Dick and Harry with just surface generic knowledge who then goes around saying he is a programmer.
Even console, you surely are still struggling with but you are shouting API when you can't even write a standard class that adheres to entry level design patterns.

Fool grin

By the way....
Any time you receive a call or WhatsApp message to this number 0817 401 5461

P!mp one of your sisters or relatives😎

I heard Tiv girls are very affordable so I will help you advertise. cool

Take care bro grin
Re: Does Opay Have An Api by jikins(m): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
DMCA:

What languages can you even write. If at all any, it must be some loosely typed mushroom language used by every Tom, Dick and Harry with just surface generic knowledge who then goes around saying he is a programmer.
Even console, you surely are still struggling with but you are shouting API when you can't even write a standard class that adheres to entry level design patterns.

Fool grin

By the way....
Any time you receive a call it WhatsApp message to this number 0817 401 5461

Take care bro grin

Ontop small question person ask you guys must sha find way insult yourselves. Na wa, hope you guys sha voted today

2 Likes

Re: Does Opay Have An Api by DMCA: 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
jikins:

Ontop small question person ask you guys must sha find way insult yourselves. Na wa, hope you guys sha voted today
The fool even voted For Atiku one of the fulani men with a lot of armed herdsmen herding his cattle that are killing his Tiv people in Benue.
Re: Does Opay Have An Api by jikins(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
DMCA:

The fool even voted For Atiku one of the fulani men with a lot of armed herdsmen herding his cattle that are killing his Tiv people in Benue.

It is well
Re: Does Opay Have An Api by DMCA: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
jikins:

It is well
Amen
Re: Does Opay Have An Api by fman(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
jikins:

pls disregard the dude that just quoted you above, he was recently released from a mental institution.. Can't you see that his comments are incoherent and mostly out of point...
He relishes hate speech cos he is afflicted with bipolar coupled with a deadly strand of mood swing. Avoid him, he is a chronic troll and has attempted suicide on several occasions::

Alternatively u can join this thread to know more about the universal code.
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc

2 Likes

Re: Does Opay Have An Api by DMCA: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
fman:
pls disregard the dude that just quoted you above, he was recently released from a mental institution.. Can't you see that his comments are incoherent and mostly out of point...
He relishes hate speech cos he is afflicted with bipolar coupled with a deadly strand of mood swing. Avoid him, he is a chronic troll and has attempted suicide on several occasions::

Alternatively u can join this thread to know more about the universal code.
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc

Jikins , abeg check this thread he posted and tell me if this guy is not a delirious person suffering from a pychotic condition known as schizophrenia. grin

Fman, you are slowly going towards a point of no return... I pray for your demented soul cry cry cry
Re: Does Opay Have An Api by fman(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2023
DMCA:

Fool grin

By the way....
Any time you receive a call or WhatsApp message to this number 0817 401 5461

Take care bro grin
Am not your bro. Please desist from mentioning me!! Am not the only nairalander in this forum!!. I don't know you in person, stop sharing your phone number to me. I will never call, as I see u as a cheap scammer.
Know this and it shall be well with you by God's grace.
Re: Does Opay Have An Api by DMCA: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
fman:

Am not your bro. Please desist from mentioning me!! Am not the only nairalander in this forum!!. I don't know you in person, stop sharing your phone number to me. I will never call, as I see u as a cheap scammer.
Know this and it shall be well with you by God's grace.

A Fool following a 🐷 for spiritual enlightenment grin
Re: Does Opay Have An Api by MAMABBQGRRLS: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Chill, children, chill.

Simple question una don dey insult each other upandan.

Why

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Working With Sap In Here / . / Programming Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.