Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect (1292 Views)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / Nigerian Man Killed By His Family In UK After Being 'possessed By Evil Spirit' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect by NaijaCover(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Update From . COM

The apprehended former Vice Chairman of Okolor Inland community, Udu Local Government Area, Delta state, Austin Ejovwo, who murdered his lover, Felicia Akpomeria said he was moved by evil spirit.

This is coming as Delta State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Bright Edafe in a telephone conversation said the Suspect will be charged to court soon.

According to information gathered from family sources, Ejovwo escaped to Ologbo bush to meet a relative after committing the crime.

Felicia was found dead in the lover’s bedroom apartment in her pool of blood from matchet wounds on Friday.

According to Godwin Laya, the victim’s relative. “He admitted the killing of my sister, Felicia, he said it was something that enter his eyes to kill her. He accused his mother of bewitching him.

“I think the killer is diverting attention from his real motives for killing our sister. He did acknowledge at Ovwian Police Division where he was first detained that he was owing our sister.

“For us he wasn’t pushed by any spirit. We hear he had committed an ealier murder. He belongs to the occultic. He either killed our sister for rituals or he killed her to evade refund of the money he was owing her.

“He ran to his sisters place where they produce palm oil and with his behaviour, the sister wanted to bring him back to the village before she was called from the village that her brother killed a woman.

“It was his sister that took him to Ovwain police station after she was informed. If they had called us before taking him to the police station, if he was brought to us, we would have retaliated our sister’s death because we are angry.

“The government should ensure that justice is served on the suspect.

“The man is a suspected ritualist, because our sister was found near a shrine inside the house, though I was not allowed to see the corpse of my sister at the mortuary by the police.”

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/i-was-moved-by-evil-spirit-to-kill-my-lover-suspect/

Re: I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect by Shalommy(f): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Oga badnews don land. Chaii... Why are men so jealous whenever they fall inlove? Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect by NaijaCover(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
See What Evil Mindset Dey Cause For Here

Don't Forget, Bring This Bad News
Re: I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect by NaijaCover(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Shalommy:
Oga badnews don land.

See More BadNews @ www.. com
Re: I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect by daddytime(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
Na to dispatch the idiot to go meet the evil spirits and live happily ever after...
Re: I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect by Haakeem(m): 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Shalommy:
Oga badnews don land. Chaii... Why are men so jealous whenever they fall inlove? Hmmm
Don't generalize it or I'll did be moved spank that your agolo you call a head.

1 Like

Re: I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect by Dpen11(f): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
This evil spirit, is like it have specific people it use to go for🥱
Re: I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect by talented321: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
The same kpekus i am tired of fucking, why some men dey behave like this sef. Weak man
Re: I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect by Jennyclay(f): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
Oh No!!! Not again sad

Nigerian men are the evil spirit itself!! So heartless and full of evil. All they know how to do is to kill and rape!! sad

Biko, the useless man should be sentenced to death ASAP. Honestly I wish I was the judge! sad

I hate men!!
Re: I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect by mysticwarrior(m): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
Vice don enter better wahala o.
Re: I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect by Candidlady: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
Evli spirit please kindly move the people that captured him to kill him also

Amin

Men menace to this peaceful world of ours
Re: I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect by PerfectStranger(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:
Evli spirit please kindly move the people that captured him to kill him also

Amin

Men menace to this peaceful world of ours
Swear say u never chop preeq since this year
Re: I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect by Candidlady: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Swear say u never chop preeq since this year

Mutula preek na food

You lack that which is common SENSE
Re: I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect by PerfectStranger(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:

Mutula preek na food

You lack that which is common SENSE
I pity ladies who heed to your sense.less comments.

Try harder. You can't escape getting dickmatized sad
Re: I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect by Dexy4yah(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
It takes a very heartless person to butcher a fellow human being to dead
Re: I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect by LivingSage: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
You hate men Jennifer sad
Jennyclay:
Oh No!!! Not again sad

Nigerian men are the evil spirit itself!! So heartless and full of evil. All they know how to do is to kill and rape!! sad

Biko, the useless man should be sentenced to death ASAP. Honestly I wish I was the judge! sad

I hate men!!
Re: I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect by Reelmii: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2023
No be devil again,, now na evil spirit..next e go be evil forest
Re: I Was Moved By Evil Spirit To Kill My Lover – Suspect by talented321: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Are you frustrated in life, or it is just for the moment.
Jennyclay:
Oh No!!! Not again sad

I hate men!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is There Illegal Hacking Into Cyberclock Software? / Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame / What A Nigerian Facebook Scam Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.