Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu (16953 Views)

Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). / We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South / We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Offpointng: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2023
toneye:
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have, then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TWO DAYS TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE SO NOBODY SHOULD CHAT ME UP ASKING FOR THE PRICE COS I'M NOT CHARGING FOR WHAT I LEARNT FREE

Just chat me up directly on WhatsApp. Don't quote me with your contact I won't, My WhatsApp contact , click on my profile or my signature

Naira card is still not working. which are you talking bout?
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by AnonymousMike(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2023
At least the tinubu administration is trying its best to rebuild the country after the previous president left the country way worse than he met it.
You don’t rebuild a country that is in shambles that easily and the man knows what he is doing.
It takes a lot of time and sacrifice to rebuild what has been destroyed.....it can’t be Easily achieved in a day or a month or even in a year sef...........You can’t expect him to come and start performing miracles and expect things to just happen within days or weeks........
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Beverlyjean(f): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Don't be a perssimist πŸ™„πŸ‘‹

He is a realist
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Winning123: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2023
Pessimist! Another IPOB irredentist on the loose

Ofunaofu:

Really!

Tell me what is nice about the statement

In two years time come back to this thread and tell us how many businesses were attracted through that "nice" statement

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by professorPABX: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
DEACTIVATION OF babaolofin account on nairaland and EXIT from nairaland.com.

Apologies to those offended one way and the other and greetings to those I came across one way and other on nairaland.

Also, all prophecies and prophetic words and release with regards to 2023 Presidential election from babaolofin are also deemed to be none effective from midnight yesterday.

As released on the election day by me that in Angelic and Prophetic Ministries, BLUE stands for Mercy, but for how long will the Grace last?

Apology to the body of Christ and Peter OBI. I observed the person on nairaland whom I take as co comrade in the pursuit of Tinubu's Presidency is an Islamic Fundamentalist. Nigeria and Abuja cannot survive on this.

On this stand, all efforts before the Court of Saints & Angel since late 2020, 2021 till yesterday is broken and reverted.

I stand with SLAWOMIR and I see failure and Proclaim failure.

Christians in Nigeria needs prayer against ISLAMIZATION of Nigeria.

CC:

Otipoju
Golan007
Gozac
Seunmsg
Slawomir
lexy2014
Eriokanmi
garfield1
naptu2
helinues
Buckeyemedia1
righteousness2
ganisucks
senatordave1
sarrki
Jaxy
kobojunke
onuman
Spandau
Penguin2
lhordspy

NB: Profile deactivated yesterday and the email received and actions taken. nairaland administrator can speed up the process and delete anything associated with that account.
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by onuman: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
The Naira is rapidly approaching Β£1=N1000 from N900=Β£1 since Tinubu was sworn in as president of Nigeria; yet Tinubu and his accomplices are flooding the pages of online news with positive Economic indices in Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Peppysco: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The policies, how has it uplifted the lives of the common man

Now I get, you just don't understand all along.

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Ahmedinejad: 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Really!

In two years time come back to this thread and tell us how many businesses were attracted through that "nice" statement
Team Ellu Pee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Padipadi(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
WannaHowzit:
TERMINATOR Exmilitant Padipadi wiseone28... who the neck is this now (pic 1)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚? Sha, u tried but failed to beat Ramaphosa with an unknown onyibo? Even pushing this to frontpage.

And you went all the way to Paris to hold talks with an African bank based in West Africa - Afrexim?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Where are the eager US and Swiss presidents you promised yesterday on frontpage?

You v sniffed latrine. I m neutral n not partisan. But Tinubu was invited for that Paris summit. Do opposition with sense.

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by rahmontech(m): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Really!

This was one of the ways he was able to woe investors to Lagos state then. But i feel your pain

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by greatestdestiny: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
blamingthedevil:
https://nta.ng/2023/06/22/were-ready-for-business-prepared-to-wlecome-investors-to-nigeria-president-tinubu-tells-afreximbank-ebrd-presidents-in-paris/

We’re Ready for Business, Prepared to Wlecome Investors to Nigeria, President Tinubu Tells AfreximBank, EBRD Presidents in Paris
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Exmilitant(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
WannaHowzit:
TERMINATOR Exmilitant Padipadi wiseone28... who the neck is this now (pic 1)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚? Sha, u tried but failed to beat Ramaphosa with an unknown onyibo? Even pushing this to frontpage.

And you went all the way to Paris to hold talks with an African bank based in West Africa - Afrexim?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Where are the eager US and Swiss presidents you promised yesterday on frontpage?

Alright bro,your Ram is coming back with the title of world president.
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Japastic: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
May PBAT SUCCEED.
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by famology(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
You administration ain't ready for no shit

Keep deceiving the masses with all these initial gra gra bills you signing up and down

The 114 percent increase in the salary of elected officers is waiting for you to come and approve

40 percent hike in electricity tariff already

Tertiary institution increasing tuition fees anyhow

Where are those it will favour me and my family? Una tears go sweet me πŸ˜† hahah

Stay away from colos and always try to update yourself. There's nothing like 114percent increament anywhere. It's part of you bitter loser's fake news and failed propaganda.

1 Like

Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by marvrick: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
blamingthedevil:
https://nta.ng/2023/06/22/were-ready-for-business-prepared-to-wlecome-investors-to-nigeria-president-tinubu-tells-afreximbank-ebrd-presidents-in-paris/

To be honest, there's good reason for Nigerians to be more hopeful in this administration than the one that proceeded it. Take the international stage for instance, Nigerians certainly prefer Tinubu to someone that could neither comprehend nor proffer coherent responses to questions relating to governance. It's really a breathe of fresh air for me.

But then Nigerians also deserve the right to be skeptical and unconvinced by the mere parroting of the same old format of Nigeria being blessed with buman and natural resources by our incurably dishonest politicians.

Until there's a significant shift in the standard of living of ALL Nigerians and Nigeria itself seen making progress, the pessimism will not only continue but will increase to unimaginable proportions impossible to deal with due to accompanying dissatisfaction among present supporters.

Finally, Tinubu has the most genuine excuse for failure to deliver on his promises. How? Well, Tinubu definitely has more right to tell Nigerians that the immediate past administration wrecked Nigeria beyond repair, which no one who experienced PMB rule can deny. In retrospect, it is really a shame that Buhari committed exactly what he blamed GEJ for, shame really.
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Rrchrd(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
I trust Tinibu on that
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by softsoul22(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
Good thinking.
Kindly check my signature for the export/documentation of your agro products and food stuffs. Also contact for hardwood charcoal. Available for sale in commercial quantities.
For further details: WhatsApp 07062641000
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 24, 2023
smiley
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by OChimex: 3:25am On Jun 24, 2023
Senioreddy:
Nice statement from the president.
However, my main concern is how do you intend to go about it?
What's your laid down plan towards achieving this. Are you going to provide a tax Haven, free trade zone and secured environment? Because these are the things that will lure investors in.

The situation of things in Nigeria is a true reflection of how her citizens are.

So Tinibu lift subsidy, float naira, sign education loan, appoint security chiefs. And then calling countries to come invest that Nigeria is ready.
Dang!
Nigerians, all of them no dey normal at all no wonder the country functions abnormally.

Things that attracts investments like, adequate security for life and properties, adequate infrastructures, working institutions etc; Nigeria doesn’t have?.

No international brand is in Nigeria, because they know you guys are just idiots.
Re: We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu by Senioreddy: 7:00am On Jun 24, 2023
OChimex:

The situation of things in Nigeria is a true reflection of how her citizens are.

So Tinibu lift subsidy, float naira, sign education loan, appoint security chiefs. And then calling countries to come invest that Nigeria is ready.
Dang!
Nigerians, all of them no dey normal at all no wonder the country functions abnormally.

Things that attracts investments like, adequate security for life and properties, adequate infrastructures, working institutions etc; Nigeria doesn’t have?.

No international brand is in Nigeria, because they know you guys are just idiots.

So sorry for you dude.
Your level of reasoning is very low hence the shallow level of understanding and comprehension.

You woke up from no where and started blabbing nonsense.

Did you take time to digest what I actually said?
You want to tell us you know so much but you ended up sounding stupid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House / Isaac Alfa And Uwajumogu Sworn-in As Senators / Abba Kyari And Lawal Daura Have Not Resigned - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.