Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs (19110 Views)

FAAC Shares N1.1trn August Revenue Among Federal, State, Local Govts / FAAC Shares N676.40bn July Allocation To FG, States, Lgs / FAAC Shares ₦780.926bn For March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by ORIENTATION101: 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
With no subsidies paid this month, that money should be more than that. Nigeria defies economics.
subsidy was stopped may 29/30. Today is june 22 so how did you arrive at your calculation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by TheBillyonaire: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sharing sounds stupid in Century 21. All the States to generate their revenues from all known resources in their lands and waters and pay tax for a central government administration.

Prosperity should be earned based on resourcefulness not sharing.

1 Like

Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by olisamax(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
smiles,only time shall tell

1 Like

Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by loswhite(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dreal1247:
Adeosun as the then Finance Minister was sacked because she demanded for the detailed monthly report of the then NNPC before she can accept the remittance from the corporation. After then, it was discovered that she was not having the NYSC certificate. The rest was history. And guess what? Not too long, the NNPC couldn't remit anything reasonable to the country. The thieves were stealing the crude oil in bulk and nobody cares. The government kept borrowing to fund the budget. Nigeria needs something better.
Tom polo was only brought in to clean the mess towards the end of his administration.

1 Like

Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by okrikaboi: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Always sharing

Allow state to control their resources and give you small percentage of it

I understand the insult
Have been giving tinubu's supporter here on nairaland headache
It is about to get worse for them...it is no longer business as usual for them
Always defending thier oppressors because of petty sentiments

The reason why this cannot work in Nigeria is due to the secessionist views in the South East. There is yet to be peace the war is cold and brooding. People need to share power to a certain level and bring about the ultimate check and balance like the CIA who would not allow the empire crumble.
Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by Cloudflare: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Chai.
See money.
I come dey fine 5m to travel to Germany

Chinedu calm down. Na u no dey proper planning before thinking of going to Germany
Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by Cloudflare: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Chai.
See money.

Chinedu calm down. Na u no do proper planning before thinking of going to Germany
Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by kayusely70(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
This is a positive development!!!!!!!
Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by WarrenP: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Chai.
See money.

5m fit carry person enter Germany
Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by John4B: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
I didn't border reading the news cos I knew nothing positive will come out. I was just looking at that woman. She's very beautiful, decent and responsible. Nigerians girls should look up to this kind of woman.

1 Like

Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by mechanics(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Salaries will soon start dropping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by gloryman91: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2023
Kudos to PBAT GCFR Administrator.

Please Sir kindly pay Federal Civil Servants Salaries and other Allowances under IPPIS payment platform for the month of June, 2023 today to enable us to prepare and celebrate Sallah Festival with our family and friends in Grand style as Nigeria workers.

Allah bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR, Vice President Kashim Shettima GCON and NIGERIA in general.
Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by BscHolder: 12:13am On Jun 23, 2023
bluefilm:
Hope say there will be no delay in my salary this month?
them supposed pay before idel fitiri
Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by Hotwest: 1:26am On Jun 23, 2023
First chopping for new state governors dem
Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by pasimo(m): 2:58am On Jun 23, 2023
Always sharing without no implementation or works done..
This tinubu regime go be looting assembly associates
Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by ShaqFu: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/faac-shares-n786-b-to-fg-states-lgs/amp/
billion and billion being shared, yet we don't see how this money that is shared is being used. Our roads are death traps, no basic amenities and the air we even breathe isn't even fresh (for those living in Lagos) na WA oh.
Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by Didijiji: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2023
Daystar10:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
scam has entered your blood o! Are you sure your sons and daughters won’t be generational scammers?
Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by Ayodeoba: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2023
chuksanambra:

Just as you're always stealing.

Dirty Benin yahoo thief
i m proud to be the number 50 that liked your comment. Dirty Benin boy indeed
Re: FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs by turmacs(f): 6:54am On Jun 24, 2023
Omo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesola Amosun Proposes Plea Bargain / I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo / Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.