Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms (2623 Views)

Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London / Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In โ€˜catastrophic Lossโ€™ / Reason Commercial Airplanes Dont Have Parachutes Onboard For Passengers(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by nairalandankrah: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
U only get one chance to live u don't throw it away like that , feeling sad for 19 year old boy

source:https://twitter.com/iihtishamm/status/1671954777486360592?s=20

cry

Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by bigdammyj: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
Noted.
They were tired of this world so, they decided to transient.
R.I.P to them
Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by ahnie: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
bigdammyj:
Noted.
They were tired of this world so, they decided to transient.
R.I.P to them
We're they given options?
And did dey volunteer to embark on such trip?
Were they offered monetary compensation to embark on the trip?
Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by bigdammyj: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
ahnie:

The journey wasn't free, they paid for it, it was an adventurous journey.
Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by tollyboy5(m): 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
If they actually died then this is a serious flaw in the ever believed advanced technological west. How do such trip commence without proper tracking or protection equipped on the submarine.

This is TITANIC effect.

4 Likes

Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by ahnie: 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
bigdammyj:

The journey wasn't free, they paid for it, it was an adventurous journey.
Who paid for the journey?
Pls kindly pardon my plenty kwenshions
Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by bigdammyj: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
ahnie:

I don't no much yet, but I think it cost btwn $250-$350k each

1 Like

Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by inoki247: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Bekun bekun...

Too much of money can cause purging.....

1 Like

Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by phorget(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
ahnie:

โ€Olowo fi owo ra ikuโ€...
They actually paid about $250,000 just to secure a seat in that coffin looking object.
That means they practically paid for their own death.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by Flight90: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rip to them
So sad ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ฅ
To think that they actually paid $250k just to get killed, calls for serious mental evaluation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by ahnie: 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
phorget:

โ€Olowo fi owo ra ikuโ€...
They actually paid about $250,000 just to secure a seat in that coffin looking object.
That means they practically paid for their own death.
Thanks for the explanation.
Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by gaby(m): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
Them use their money buy death.
Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by joyandfaith: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
nairalandankrah:
U only get one chance to live u don't throw it away like that , feeling sad for 19 year old boy

source:https://twitter.com/iihtishamm/status/1671954777486360592?s=20

cry

Human are not meant to behave like fish or bird. We are to walk surface of the earth using reasonable means of transportation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by Jakumo(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Flight90:
Rip to them
So sad ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ฅ
To think that they actually paid $250k just to get killed, calls for serious mental evaluation

It is very difficult to feel even a shred of sympathy for rich people who waste such vast sums of money only to wind up dead.

Mount Everest claims many lives every year and yet rich people still pay $60K to go and risk their lives climbing that mountain.

For some people, vast wealth leads to a kind of arrogance and hubris that results in them taking truly idiotic risks that cost a fortune and all too often claim their lives.

Rather than spend their $250K to improve the lives of those less fortunate around them, these mad people paid that money for their own spectacular death and burial at sea. My reaction to their fate is one of amusement and not sadness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by helinues: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
Why be say anything named Titanic dey always end in disaster

May we not use our money to buy something wey go kill us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by LUAN1: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
I think the money they paid will be used for charity work
Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by MrOkenwa(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ooops.what could have happened? I believe that more facts will be revealed in the next couple of days. Rip
Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by fadsam: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
No RIP to waste mehn!!
Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by Jakumo(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
LUAN1:
I think the money they paid will be used for charity work

Nah not at all. The captain of the doomed sub actually scammed a Forida couple out of $210K that they paid for a trip that never took place.
Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by Reelz: 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
Anything Titanic has death written over it..
Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by id4sho(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
ahnie:

Each ticket goes for $250k shocked
Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by id4sho(m): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
ahnie:

Millionaires and billionaire on board
Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by iHateFraudsters: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jakumo:

It is very difficult to feel even a shred of sympathy for rich people who waste such vast sums of money only to wind up dead.

Mount Everest claims many lives every year and yet rich people still pay $60K to go and risk their lives climbing that mountain.

For some people, vast wealth leads to a kind of arrogance and hubris that results in them taking truly idiotic risks that cost a fortune and all too often claim their lives.

Rather than spend their $250K to improve the lives of those less fortunate around them, these mad people paid that money for their own spectacular death and burial at sea. My reaction to their fate is one of amusement and not sadness.

Every time you poor people expect the rich to improve lives of the less fortunate around them.

Na you and them make the money?

You dey even call them "these mad people"

Wetin they do you?

Poverty kee you there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jakumo:

Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by Baronthecelebri: 12:29am On Jun 23, 2023
I don't understand,
Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by Ayo8(m): 2:11am On Jun 23, 2023
People who died on the titanic in 1914 will welcome them in grand style to the other sideโ€ฆIโ€™m sure jack will be very happy to catchup on resent happenings here on earth
NB: Can we update the number of dead persons at/on the titanic.?

Iโ€™m waiting for who will want to go search for wrecks of that Lufthansa plane that went down in the Atlantic some years backโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by Nahunger(m): 3:40am On Jun 23, 2023
Toh
Watin I go do now, their money, their enjoyment, their titanic, there sinking.
Their business not mine, la work, la food, la leave sapa la concern me.
Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by TemplarLandry: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2023
May frivolity not kill us!
I ain't gonna shed a tear for them.

1 Like

Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by Sanguine(f): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2023
Na person wey don chop beleful dey go expedition inside Atlantic. ๐Ÿฅฑ

Na only dem know wetin their eyes see inside. Everybody will rest now, I guess! ๐Ÿคท
Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by fortunez1(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2023
D
Re: All Five People Onboard Titanic Sub Are All Very Sadly Dead, Ocean Gate Confirms by bikefab(m): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sadly titanic made the biggest comeback of all times, killing people even while sunk deep down the sea.

(1) (Reply)

German Appointment / One Month Visa To Europe: How Easy It Is To Get Resident Permit? / A Day At The U.S Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.