Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad (37665 Views)

Buhari’s Aides, Ex-govs, APC Bigwigs Intensify Lobby For Ambassadorial Appointme / See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th / 2023: PDP Delegates Intensify Lobby For Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Nicenixon: 5:08am On Jun 23, 2023
Tinubu will appoint politicians to the ministerial positions as usual, since it is the governor of each state that will present ministerial nominee, hence, more of the pressure should be on the governors and not the president. The Senate should also do well to only approve nominees that are qualified and with good tracking records. The weight should be on the governors and senate. It is my believe that President Tinubu will work more with his special advisers than the ministers because those guys appointed are very very good and some are even qualified to be ministers. Ethically, the team of special advisers are going to serve as checks and balances on the ministers. I only hope for good and I don't expect Nigeria to change for good just over the night like a miracle but this country needs to start moving forward.
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 5:18am On Jun 23, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Appointments that will not last... when the time comes he will be deserted as expected
Or deh

Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by tesppidd: 6:16am On Jun 23, 2023
But is there any sense in trading a Senatorial position for a Ministerial position?
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by chrisnando: 6:18am On Jun 23, 2023
Praktikals:
Wise people are lobbying for posts now but pride will not allow our blothers to do the needful. Small time, they ll be crying marginalization.

Mug*

Do you know each state is to bring one representative as a minister?
Some of you will just open mouth with empty brains
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Taigaban: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2023
I don't seem to understand, why would serving senators be lobbying for ministerial slot?
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by BlueShirtGuy: 7:03am On Jun 23, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Appointments that will not last... when the time comes he will be deserted as expected

He's delaying them because he can read the handwriting on the wall very clearly.. He's just trying to enjoy his little time in cruise control..
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Tareq1105: 7:19am On Jun 23, 2023
2mercy:
•Seek place in cabinet, parastatal boards

https://sunnewsonline.com/appointment-seekers-intensify-lobby-follow-tinubu-abroad/

Tinubu knows who to pick.
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by lexy2014: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2023
nairavsdollars:
When are you giving Keyamo, FFK, Onanuga and Afegbua appointment

What will they do for nigeria?
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by israelmao(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2023
Over 80% gamut of failures who landed Nigeria into her present woes are still following Emilokan around for appointments to come and reinforce their failures.This shows how that political public holders are living on the fattest portion of the land by ripping off Nigerian patrimony.
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 23, 2023
nairavsdollars:
When are you giving Keyamo, FFK, Onanuga and Afegbua appointment

Keyamo has been waiting with that his big head.
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by yusufmurry: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2023
Make I hear say Ganduje, Wike, Umahi will not there

#PadiPadiGovt #ChopIChopGovt
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Cassandraloius: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2023
Let us clap for them. undecided
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by DoxxAnon: 8:10am On Jun 23, 2023
Parasites
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by leisuretym: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2023
AskNgige2:
Ask Ngige sup

Stop derailing the thread, you don’t have to wail or cry 😢 on every thread, this is Nigeria, Ngige case was Anambra agenda , this is Nigeria

36 States , copy? Roger?
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by MrAmbrose(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2023
bigdammyj:
That's not new, it's normal.

Exactly bro.
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Corporate2020: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2023
Beverlyjean

:

It will still last longer than your marriage when you eventually marry because I can't see your marriage lasting 8 years
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by hyperflex(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2023
2mercy:

https://sunnewsonline.com/appointment-seekers-intensify-lobby-follow-tinubu-abroad/

Well it's democracy. Freedom to become what you want if you can attain it. The Ogun one may either the long cap man cuz when it comes to lobbying he's very great at it. Or the man presently at the senate who's a former governor but I seriously doubt he would since Senate is better than Minister. As a senator you have no boss. You only report to your senatorial district people. As a Minister if you don't perform well you can be fired even thought the prestige of being a Minister is great also.

Even though many of these guys are greedy they are doing nothing wrong. They've earned the clout to chase these things. One day it would our turn and by “our” I mean those of us reading these stuff and criticizing them. Well if power is your thing!
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2023
2mercy:

They will all waste their money
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by hyperflex(m): 8:25am On Jun 23, 2023
Dwkk92cc:
;

Guy your bet mad gan. You dry see future?
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Beverlyjean(f): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2023
Corporate2020:

It will still last longer than your marriage when you eventually marry because I can't see your marriage lasting 8 years

At least I'm married.... something u can't experience.... children of fallen demon.... only evil , envy and destruction is what ur bloodline is known for.... that criminal in asorock will definitely be disgraced ... good will triumph over evil....I know ur demon god ( sango) as ur father will end up bowing to God Almighty and u and ur emilokan will be destroyed, just like God destroyed sango and threw him out of heaven... when ur God is sango , I don't expect anything good coming from ur people
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by ETT93(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2023
praxs:
My personal Opinion!

Former governors like matawalle of Zamfara, Ganduje of Kano, Bagudu of Kebbi, Fayose of Ekiti and that of Jigawa state have little to nothing that they can contribute aside with the sole aim of enriching themselves. I don’t mind ex governors like Fayemi, Dave umahi, elrufai (even though I thoroughly hate this elrufai guy because of his utterances and extremism). There’s abit of know how about these particular ex govs that asiwaju could use. As for Wike, even though he did well as a governor, he seems to lack maturity in some certain waYs.

Above all, BAT knows better that as to who he is appointing and I very well trust in his ability when it comes to assembling great minds. Kudos to BAT so far, Nigeria shall be great again.

From an Atiku supporter.

Even former governor of Plateau State, Simon Bako Lalong
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by ogmask: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2023
praxs:
My personal Opinion!

Former governors like matawalle of Zamfara, Ganduje of Kano, Bagudu of Kebbi, Fayose of Ekiti and that of Jigawa state have little to nothing that they can contribute aside with the sole aim of enriching themselves. I don’t mind ex governors like Fayemi, Dave umahi, elrufai (even though I thoroughly hate this elrufai guy because of his utterances and extremism). There’s abit of know how about these particular ex govs that asiwaju could use. As for Wike, even though he did well as a governor, he seems to lack maturity in some certain waYs.

Above all, BAT knows better that as to who he is appointing and I very well trust in his ability when it comes to assembling great minds. Kudos to BAT so far, Nigeria shall be great again.

From an Atiku supporter.

No BS, your analyses of the situation is ok except that wike didn't do well as a gov. Erecting bridges indiscriminately does not equate to "doing well". Wike was a loudmouth media propagandist who made commissioning mediocre projects a function of govt. He elevated touts and criminals in police uniforms to an all-high. He deliberately made sure the bridges have blind spots where his govt house touts wreck havoc on unsuspecting motorists. Police brutality became breakfast for residents. Opposition was lunch for wike and his goons. Education and healthcare took the back seat because building bridges was easier to do than providing a conducive atmosphere for education and primary healthcare. You have to understand that the money spent on those bridges is not known to anyone to this day. Let's just leave it at that for now.
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Expanse2020(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2023
Onisha na no man land naw
merits:

It's true I saw Peter Obi lobbying for LASMA commander.🤣😂
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2023
Most of them just want appointments to put their hands in the cookie jar. EFCC should focus more on politicians, their corruption affects our treasury directly.
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by AskNgige2: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2023
Mom
leisuretym:

Stop derailing the thread, you don’t have to wail or cry 😢 on every thread, this is Nigeria, Ngige case was Anambra agenda , this is Nigeria

36 States , copy? Roger?

Also ask Ngige sup
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by 7lives: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2023
Okealaaye:
It's a natural occurrence in a democracy. It's even more pronounced in the US from where we copied our system of government.

They are called lobbyists in America.
Thanks Jare.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Denies Arresting EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu / First University In Nigeria, Name And When Established? / Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.