Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad (37671 Views)

Buhari’s Aides, Ex-govs, APC Bigwigs Intensify Lobby For Ambassadorial Appointme / See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th / 2023: PDP Delegates Intensify Lobby For Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
On your mandate I stand,

Ashiwaju Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by tiswell(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
they will be shocked, when the stolen mandate is restored

2 Likes

Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Omenlon: 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
One thing I'm sure of is Adams Oshomole is crossing over to the executives. Tinubu needs him in the ministry of Labour and employment.

2 Likes

Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by juman(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
Pick people on the street as ministers in his government, he will still perform very well.
He has good coordination ability.

1 Like

Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Bluntemperor: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
nairavsdollars:
When are you giving Keyamo, FFK, Onanuga and Afegbua appointment

It will come, they all work for it,just calm down,bro!
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
They're only lobbying away Nigeria and it's future.
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by kizxaxa: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
Una own done finish, Una enter.one chance twice..with All poverty commissioners.
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by hopexter(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
Angelfrost:
What exactly is the point of this unfounded and speculative post??!

So that when he picks his candidates, you guys can harp on that he chose solely based on Merit!

Y'all should keep up the PR job...!

Is something wrong with that?

Nairaland has officially become the media arm of the current Presidency! grin
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
Inside life
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Pickmycall: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
Many of them are here on nairaland.
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by GeneralPula: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
grin

Them no gree make Tinubu breathe at all..

“Some of them are already at loggerheads with their predecessors because they still want to decide who to get positions at the Federal level. This is the situation.”

If they don’t do this, their so called predecessors go run ham..
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Exceed15: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
Cushion effect should be rolling now due to hardship but he is out there attending to nonsense.
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
I no that south east former governor must be the short man ngige
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Myablew: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
I still don't understand why Nigeria presidents keep traveling abroad for medical or other issues for 3 days.. when was the last time you had those country presido visited Nigeria.. our mumu never do

Android7:
No wonder everywhere has been silent lately. I trust Jagaban to make the right decisions though.
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by GeneralPula: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Android7:
No wonder everywhere has been silent lately. I trust Jagaban to make the right decisions though.
Naso e dey be bro..

While some people kept on trolling El-Rufai, him dey with the president for France!
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by GeneralPula: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
praxs:
My personal Opinion!

Former governors like matawalle of Zamfara, Ganduje of Kano, Bagudu of Kebbi, Fayose of Ekiti and that of Jigawa state have little to nothing that they can contribute aside with the sole aim of enriching themselves. I don’t mind ex governors like Fayemi, Dave umahi, elrufai (even though I thoroughly hate this elrufai guy because of his utterances and extremism). There’s abit of know how about these particular ex govs that asiwaju could use. As for Wike, even though he did well as a governor, he seems to lack maturity in some certain waYs.

Above all, BAT knows better that as to who he is appointing and I very well trust in his ability when it comes to assembling great minds. Kudos to BAT so far, Nigeria shall be great again.

From an Atiku supporter.
But Ganduje really performed well comrade..
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by SpatialKing(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
When appointment is based on those loyal to the Tinubu instead of merit and our constitution there is a problem..

Tinubu should learn from Buhari

Most of the people that worked with Buhari were just loyal to him instead of the country
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Bluntemperor: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Exceed15:
Cushion effect should be rolling now due to hardship but he is out there attending to nonsense.

-President Tinubu, please note this well,some People are angry but you need to calm situations down!
• What is the situation reports with Labour Leaders negotiation?
•,the Private Organised Teams
• The NECA - Nigeria Employers Consultative
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by jaxxy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
donpapa:
It’s normal in Nigeria nah. Nothing goes for nothing

under buhari tinubu boys got appointment bt under tinubu buharis boys nothing for them?
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by sogodihno: 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Appointments that will not last... when the time comes he will be deserted as expected

Go and get brain and stop embarrassing your parents here.

Obi can't rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Vitally123: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Huummm, the way they're running and rushing "upandan" to be appointed is the same way they'll run and rush to grab their air ticket money and acclaimed "sponsorship money" before they sit down to think or even do the haphazard work they do. And please, PBAT, don't let any of the past governors, ministers, commissioners, legislators and past leaders come near the current government corridors; Nigeria has seen enough of the recurrent decimal leaders; she needs some fresh air. While in government, they stress entrepreneurship, yet they want to spend all their lives enjoying national perks. Now is a good time for them to test their advocated entrepreneurship. The poor of this country are dying per sec, per sec. Many past leaders claim they have made their money and don't need govt. money, therefore they should go home and enjoy their money and leave govt. alone. God bless Nigeria,
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Davigor: 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
Mr Tinubu, why not cut the cost of government ? Instead you increase your salary
To 8million plus adon can't you lead by example.

Peter obi his the only politician in Nigeria
That can change the status quo.

1 Like

Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by omojeesu(m): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
To come & steal
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Deepspirituals: 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Maybe they Just Love To go wherever the President love to go now.. Abi.. Like Touring Companion undecided
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by Rubicon80: 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sure
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by HayB100(m): 3:30am On Jun 23, 2023
praxs:
My personal Opinion!

Former governors like matawalle of Zamfara, Ganduje of Kano, Bagudu of Kebbi, Fayose of Ekiti and that of Jigawa state have little to nothing that they can contribute aside with the sole aim of enriching themselves. I don’t mind ex governors like Fayemi, Dave umahi, elrufai (even though I thoroughly hate this elrufai guy because of his utterances and extremism). There’s abit of know how about these particular ex govs that asiwaju could use. As for Wike, even though he did well as a governor, he seems to lack maturity in some certain waYs.

Above all, BAT knows better that as to who he is appointing and I very well trust in his ability when it comes to assembling great minds. Kudos to BAT so far, Nigeria shall be great again.

From an Atiku supporter.
oil dey your head 💯✌️
Re: Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad by itsene: 4:23am On Jun 23, 2023
That's the game. Same playbook all over the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carrier: Photos / Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award / Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.