Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Help! What Should I Do In This Situation? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! What Should I Do In This Situation? (571 Views)

If You Find Yourself In This Situation As A Teacher, What Will You Do? / Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation / Help! What Do ND And HND Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What Should I Do In This Situation? by RomanceKing(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Good evening everyone.

please pardon my manners

Mods, please push to FP

I am a final year student in one of the Polys in the East. My parent are not financially bouyant though they've have tried in their capacity. The thing is that this finals really needs resources and part of it are smart devices e.g phone, PC etc since I'm currently studying Computer Science.
Now, I do not possess any of the aforementioned devices as I lost my smart phone to flood last year.
I have been contemplating on using my house rent to get any of the mentioned devices.
Now my fear is:
How will I be able raise another money for rent before the due time which is ending of this month?.

please I need advice. No insult please.

N/B: I am using a button phone with opera mini to post this

1 Like

Re: Help! What Should I Do In This Situation? by Flight90: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
How do we know that you are not just trying to scam people into helping you out?

1 Like

Re: Help! What Should I Do In This Situation? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
RomanceKing:
Good evening everyone.
please pardon my manners
Mods, please push to FP

I am a final year student in one of the Polys in the East. My parent are not financially bouyant though they've have tried in their capacity. The thing is that this finals really needs resources and part of it are smart devices e.g phone, PC etc since I'm currently studying Computer Science.
Now, I do not possess any of the aforementioned devices as I lost my smart phone to flood last year.
I have been contemplating on using my house rent to get any of the mentioned devices.
Now my fear is:
How will I be able raise another money for rent before the due time which is ending of this month?.

please I need advice. No insult please.

N/B: I am using a button phone with opera mini to post this

all these online beggar with their brand new profiles and their yeye fake sob stories sef.... so now you need rent money OR free phone and PC....anything else?!

1 Like

Re: Help! What Should I Do In This Situation? by lilvicky68(m): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Buy the phone then you can download any apartment of your choice and move in.
Re: Help! What Should I Do In This Situation? by RomanceKing(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

all these online beggar with their brand new profiles and their yeye fake sob stories sef.... so now you need rent money OR free phone and PC....anything else?!
not suprised. I expected this. But if you must know, I posted for advice and not vice versa
Re: Help! What Should I Do In This Situation? by RomanceKing(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
lilvicky68:
Buy the phone then you can download any apartment of your choice and move in.
rest IJN
Re: Help! What Should I Do In This Situation? by RomanceKing(m): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
Flight90:
How do we know that you are not just trying to scam people into helping you out?
I'm disciplined enough not to indulge in scamming
Re: Help! What Should I Do In This Situation? by DAVIDMOE(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
You won't make the money back since you lack a good skill.
Also, you may even get carried away by media entertainment or other thrilling online stuff when you finally get a gadget. So, my little advice is this; pay your hostel fees and hustle for another money for phone or laptop, I should've told you to get involved in blogging but you currently don't have a phone.

1 Like

Re: Help! What Should I Do In This Situation? by RomanceKing(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
DAVIDMOE:
You won't make the money back since you lack a good skill.
Also, you may even get carried away by media entertainment or other thrilling online stuff when you finally get a gadget. So, my little advice is this; pay your hostel fees and hustle for another money for phone or laptop, I should've told you to get involved in blogging but you currently don't have a phone.
Thank you very much for this.
Re: Help! What Should I Do In This Situation? by lascos912(m): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
go for labor jobs in one week you will get the money for phone even if it itel as a student you will be able to use it for school stuffs
Re: Help! What Should I Do In This Situation? by ruggedtimi(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
Flight90:
looks like clean format.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Graduates With A Distinction From A UK University! / Application Process In 2009 For Bachelor Degree Studies In Finland / Unijos Post Ume Results For 08/08 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.