Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Am Being Haunted!!! What Might Have Caused This?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Being Haunted!!! What Might Have Caused This?? (283 Views)

Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems / The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide / How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Being Haunted!!! What Might Have Caused This?? by redeff06: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
I am being haunted spiritually by people I presumed to be my family members. I live in fear everyday because it's making me lto hallucinate every time. I have been hearing voices of them calling my name in the head. I could not stay in my place of work because of the scary hallucinations. I left my place of work without taking proper permission because of the hallucinations. It has really affected my work and social life. Please help me. What might have caused this?? And what is the way out?
Re: I Am Being Haunted!!! What Might Have Caused This?? by chucks185: 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
redeff06:
I am being haunted spiritually by people I presumed to be my family members. I live in fear everyday because it's making me lto hallucinate every time. I have been hearing voices of them calling my name in the head. I could not stay in my place of work because of the scary hallucinations. I left my place of work without taking proper permission because of the hallucinations. It has really affected my work and social life. Please help me. What might have caused this?? And what is the way out?

check your life well
Re: I Am Being Haunted!!! What Might Have Caused This?? by Sonofthemoon(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
It could be anything ,it could be other group of people too...
Meanwhile DM me and let's see what we can do before you eventually loose your job
Re: I Am Being Haunted!!! What Might Have Caused This?? by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
redeff06:
Please do yourself a favor and make an appointment immediately with a psychiatrist or mental health therapist immediately so you can get on treatment and beat this monster in your brain. No need to let it continue to eat away at your life anymore than it already has. Those hallucinations happen to be in and from inside of your head and the only way to beat them is to get mental health treatment. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Being Haunted!!! What Might Have Caused This?? by Tekzyflex(m): 12:33am On Jun 23, 2023
Him mama warn am eh! Leave igbo!
You know that song?
Re: I Am Being Haunted!!! What Might Have Caused This?? by TemplarLandry: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2023
You really need to consecrate yourself in prayers. Those small powers will flee at the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Haunted!!! What Might Have Caused This?? by hashtagged(m): 9:11am On Jun 23, 2023
redeff06:

When you get this message say this short prayer.

Lord Jesus I believe you died for my sins and I confess it with my tongue that you are the son of God. I am no longer a slave to fear, I am a child of God. You rulers of this world have no claim over any part of my body, my body is the temple of God and whom ever defiles the temple him would the lord destroy.

Do this and believe in your heart that you are free and I promise you you will be free.

Also remove everything act in your life that is sinful, sexual immorality, stealing, malice, forgive even your enemies, give to the poor and love those around you as you love your self.

Send me your phone number let me pray with you today when I am chanced I will call

You can also go to mountain of fire or join pastor Jerry eze live prayer section on YouTube. They are the only churches u can vouch for

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Haunted!!! What Might Have Caused This?? by Sirbruno3000(m): 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Foundational powers of your parents house are after your life and destiny and they won't stop until you do something about it. Here's what you need to do; run to mountain and fire miracle ministry and tell them everything that has been going on. Ensure you dedicate a few days for intensive prayer and fasting session. The haunting will stop, i can asure you.
redeff06:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Creole Person Or Half Black ( Secret Hebrews) / The Spirit Realm Is Legalistic / Jesus' First Miracle: Water Into Wine Or Peter Catching Many Fishes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.