Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems (1677 Views)

Can Someone Having Foundational Problems Marry Someone Having Foundational Probl / Open Heaven 12 October 2019- Foundational Problems / The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by Nooneonline(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
Is there really a thing as firstborn problems or I'm choosing to ignore them. As a 26 year old guy I have encountered so many problems in my life but I always have a logical interpretation to it. I went from being financially okay to doing menial tasks to to survive but I kept telling myself it's because I didn't plan well and I know better now and I will bounce back because all the hardship I have experienced or experiencing will place me in a better place in life; But an idea hit me recently that I think will take me back where I belong in the society. And funny enough the whole idea centres around buying a camera.
The main reason I am bringing my case up here is that it took me 2 good months to raise 70k to buy a second hand Nikon 33000 I even had to use 1 thousand from the money to pay transport. After buying the stuff it didn't take up to an hour for the bag I put the camera to fall down from my hands. Out of shock I immediately brought out the camera and the screen is shattered. All my hope gone in a flash. To fix the screen according to a reliable source is 15k I don't know where to get the money cos the bulk of the 70k came from family members.

Now this is the problem. Ideas come to me alot and anytime I want to actualise those ideas I always have some kind of setback and I am done thinking logically because this one just tire me. Abeg is there anything as foundational spiritual problems for firstborn sons and if there is share ur experiences and please kindly profer solutions because as I dey like this mama twins dey sell sniper 500 naira. I don tire. If there are any grammatical errors no vex. I'm not in a good place right now

1 Share

Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by Artiiclebeast: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hmmm

Me sef go like to know as a first son too.
Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by Shutupthere: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Let's all learn from the elders

1 Like

Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nooneonline:
Now this is the problem. Ideas come to me alot and anytime I want to actualise those ideas I always have some kind of setback and I am done thinking logically because this one just tire me. Abeg is there anything as foundational spiritual problems for firstborn sons and if there is share ur experiences and please kindly profer solutions because as I dey like this mama twins dey sell sniper 500 naira. I don tire. If there are any grammatical errors no vex. I'm not in a good place right now
I gather that you are a first born and you tend to be logical in your dealings, but what is your stance as far as God is concerned? The reason I ask is because a belief in spiritual problems typically suggests a belief of some sort, but you have yet to say whether you have one or not and in what or whom.

1 Like

Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by Nooneonline(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I gather that you are a first born and you tend to be logical in your dealings but what is your stance as far as God is concerned? The reason I ask if a belief in spiritual problems typically suggests a belief of some sort but you have yet to say whether you have one or not and in what or whom.
I am a Christian. Consulted a powerful woman of God and she said I have foundational spiritual problems
Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by TrollKiller(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
There is no first born ish if youre an only child

If such exists then im exempted smiley

OP needs prayers and fasting though. God will come through for you soon, let the time come
Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nooneonline:
I am a Christian. Consulted a powerful woman of God and she said I have foundational spiritual problems
If you are truly a Christian as you say then pray tell, why did you 'consult' a so-called powerful woman of God? What role does she play as far as Jesus Christ's teachings are concerned?
And please explain exactly what you mean by "foundational Spiritual problems" cause I have no way of directly connecting that to anything that Jesus Christ Himself taught as presented.

Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by Nooneonline(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
If you are truly a Christian as you say then pray tell, why did you 'consult' a so-called powerful woman of God? What role does she play as far as Jesus Christ's teachings are concerned?
And please explain exactly what you mean by "foundational Spiritual problems" cause I have no way of directly connecting that to anything that Jesus Christ Himself taught as presented.
foundational problems like suffering for what my parents or forefathers did. Sins they committed. The woman is spiritually forfeited and she goes to redeem here in Benin
Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nooneonline:
foundational problems like suffering for what my parents or forefathers did. Sins they committed. The woman is spiritually forfeited and she goes to redeem here in Benin
pray against battle of resemblance and battle of blood.
Had this same issue, took me series of prayers to get out of it.
Being the first born, I realize I was towing the lifestyle of my father and it was glaring.

1 Like

Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nooneonline:
foundational problems like suffering for what my parents or forefathers did. Sins they committed.
Why in the world would you be suffering 'foundational problems' as a Christian? That problem seized in existence long before Christianity showed up on the seen, so why would anyone try to sell you on that old stale biscuit?

Ezekiel 18 vs 1-14 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. The word of the Lord came to me. He said,
2. “Why do you people say this proverb: ‘The parents ate the sour grapes, but the children got the sour taste’[a]?”
3. But the Lord God says, “By my life, I swear that people in Israel will not think this proverb is true anymore!
4. I will treat everyone, child and parent, just the same. The one who sins is the one who will die!
5. “A person who is good will live! He is fair and does what is right.
6. He doesn’t go to the mountains to share food offered to idols. He doesn’t pray to those filthy idols in Israel. He doesn’t commit adultery with his neighbor’s wife or with a woman during her period.
7. He doesn’t take advantage of others. If someone borrows money from him, he might take something of value before he gives the money. But when that person pays him back, he returns what he took. He gives food to the hungry and clothes to people who need them.
8. If someone wants to borrow money from him, he lends the money and doesn’t charge interest on the loan. He refuses to be crooked. He is always fair with everyone. People can trust him.
9. He obeys my laws and studies my rules so that he can learn to be fair and dependable. He is good, so he will live.” This is what the Lord God said.
Nooneonline:
The woman is spiritually forfeited and she goes to redeem here in Benin
I no ask you what denomination she belongs to. I asked where she fits in as far as the teachings of Jesus Christ is concerned.

Did Jesus Christ ask you to seek the counsel of anyone, even those you pretend are 'spiritually forfeited' and of the sort? Jesus Christ commanded you to have His Spirit as your only teacher, helper, guide, Counselor... yet instead you chose to go seek the counsel of a 'spiritually forfeited' woman who attends Redeem in Benin, who did not know that over 2500 years ago, God cancelled the idea of generational curses.... stating instead that the one who sinned will die? God even swore by His very name that this curse was no more.
What does that tell you of your 'Christianity'?

Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
Being the first born, I realize I was towing the lifestyle of my father and it was glaring.
Where in the Bible is this 'battle of resemblance and battle of blood' suggested?

1 Like

Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lemme follow this thread.
Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by Nooneonline(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Why in the world would you be suffering 'foundational problems' as a Christian? That problem seized in existence long before Christianity showed up on the seen, so why would anyone try to sell you on that old stale biscuit?

I no ask you what denomination she belongs to. I asked where she fits in as far as the teachings of Jesus Christ is concerned.

Did Jesus Christ ask you to seek the counsel of anyone, even those you pretend are 'spiritually forfeited' and of the sort? Jesus Christ commanded you to have His Spirit as your only teacher, helper, guide, Counselor... yet instead you chose to go seek the counsel of a 'spiritually forfeited' woman who attends Redeem in Benin, who did not know that over 2500 years ago, God cancelled the idea of generational curses.... stating instead that the one who sinned will die? God even swore by His very name that this curse was no more.
What does that tell you of your 'Christianity'?
first things first e be like ur blood dey hot abeg cool down. The thing is people like me tend to make the mistake of believing that there is no God because we think if there is a God why are things the way they are (reason is; if I can't think of a situation logically it most likely does not exist nor is it possible) but ever since I realised my mistake and acknowledged the fact that my brain is like a grain of sand in the Hands of Jehovah (which is a story for another day) I began to read the Bible for myself, in essence what I'm trying to convey to u dear sir is that e never tey wey God arrest me and I haven't read the Bible extensively. Ezekiel never see my eyeballs for my Bible.
Secondly no matter how u feel u have a vast amount of knowledge in something, someone somewhere knows more than u that's y I needed spiritual guidance from the woman and I think that's y we have pastors.
And wether u believe it or not it's a normal thing to see firstborn children male or female being rendered useless by family members in Benin maybe because of properties to be shared and what not.
Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by Nooneonline(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
Gbam
Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Where in the Bible is this 'battle of resemblance and battle of blood' suggested?
dey dere make pant dey wear you
Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nooneonline:
first things first e be like ur blood dey hot abeg cool down. The thing is people like me tend to make the mistake of believing that there is no God because we think if there is a God why are things the way they are (reason is; if I can't think of a situation logically it most likely does not exist nor is it possible) but ever since I realised my mistake and acknowledged the fact that my brain is like a grain of sand in the Hands of Jehovah (which is a story for another day) I began to read the Bible for myself, in essence what I'm trying to convey to u dear sir is that e never tey wey God arrest me and I haven't read the Bible extensively. Ezekiel never see my eyeballs for my Bible.
So, you were learning on your own. That is much better since what you know and see as your church today is built on a foundation of doctrines and traditions(lies) of men , against Jesus Christ's own commandment, and so I can tell you that if you truly seek God Himelf, you will not find Him within the walls of any of those places.

Mark 7 vs 1-13 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem,
2. they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed.
3. (For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands properly,[a] holding to the tradition of the elders,
4. and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches.[c])
[b] 5.
And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?”
6. And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,
“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;

7. in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

8. You leave the commandment of God and hold to the (doctrines and rules)** tradition of men.”
9. And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!
10. For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’
11. But you say, ‘If a man tells his father or his mother, “Whatever you would have gained from me is Corban”’ (that is, given to God)[d]—
12. then you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or mother,
13. thus making void the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And many such things you do.”
** substituted from another Bible translation for a better understanding of what is impacted

Nooneonline:
Secondly no matter how u feel u have a vast amount of knowledge in something, someone somewhere knows more than u that's y I needed spiritual guidance from the woman and I think that's y we have pastors.
But not everyone is qualified to give "spiritual guidance" as you can see now. In fact, Jesus Christ said that NO ONE is qualified to do such except He Himself, something God said in the beginning,

Jeremiah 31 vs 31-34 (ERV)
31. “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, 32. not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord.
33. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”
and Jesus Christ reiterated.

Matthew 23 vs 8-12
8. But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers.[c]
9. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.
10. Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ.
11. The greatest among you shall be your servant.
12. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
Pastors/Spiritual men & women/Priests /Popes /Prophets /Apostles /Bishops /GOs /Rabbis /MOGs, as you have them today, all have no real part in the plan that is Jesus Christ. Most of them have no idea who God is... yes, they are just like you, still without any real experience of God in their every day lives, but because church(man's) is a business, they fake it and lie as they can to keep that "spiritual" farcade going for as long as they can.
Nooneonline:
And wether u believe it or not it's a normal thing to see firstborn children male or female being rendered useless by family members in Benin maybe because of properties to be shared and what not.
I don't know of the tradition down there in Benin, but I know that any logical being will know that there is more to the story than mere stories of voodoo and the lot going on there. Who knows, it may simply have devolved into a case of 'herd mentality' down there in Benin, for all we know.

Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
dey dere make pant dey wear you
What makes you think anything dey wear me? Are you sure you believe in God? No matter what new name you give that fairy tale there, in your Bible, God already told you that He has abolished Generational curses more than 2500 years ago. Instead here you are making it lord over you still...

Ezekiel 18 vs 1-14 (ERV)
1. The word of the Lord came to me. He said,
2. “Why do you people say this proverb: ‘The parents ate the sour grapes, but the children got the sour taste’[a]?”
3. But the Lord God says, “By my life, I swear that people in Israel will not think this proverb is true anymore!
4. I will treat everyone, child and parent, just the same. The one who sins is the one who will die!
5. “A person who is good will live! He is fair and does what is right.
6. He doesn’t go to the mountains to share food offered to idols. He doesn’t pray to those filthy idols in Israel. He doesn’t commit adultery with his neighbor’s wife or with a woman during her period.
7. He doesn’t take advantage of others. If someone borrows money from him, he might take something of value before he gives the money. But when that person pays him back, he returns what he took. He gives food to the hungry and clothes to people who need them.
8. If someone wants to borrow money from him, he lends the money and doesn’t charge interest on the loan. He refuses to be crooked. He is always fair with everyone. People can trust him.
9. He obeys my laws and studies my rules so that he can learn to be fair and dependable. He is good, so he will live.” This is what the Lord God said.
God swore in His own name that Generational curses have seized, does that even mean anything to you and these battles you put yourself through that have absolutely nothing to do with God?

Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What makes you think anything dey wear me? Are you sure you believe in God? No matter what new name you give that fairy tale there, in your Bible, God already told you that He has abolished Generational curses more than 2500 years ago. Instead here you are making it lord over you still...

God swore in His own name that Generational curses have seized, does that even mean anything to you and these battles you put yourself through that have absolutely nothing to do with God?
nothing can be done except through the name of Jesus christ.
Problems just don't go away because Jesus paid the price, we need to still pray against them or do they tell you Satan is sitting in one 5 star hotel and doing nothing?
Our enemy (Satan is going to and fro looking for whom to devour)
Everyday is evil that's why we need to pray everyday
Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
nothing can be done except through the name of Jesus christ.
Obviously you don't believe that. I mean here you are battling for yourself when Jesus Christ told you 2000 years ago that He has already overcome for your sake. Something is wrong! Are you sure you belong to Jesus Christ for you to assume He lied there?
southniyikaye:
Problems just don't go away because Jesus paid the price, we need to still pray against them or do they tell you Satan is sitting in one 5 star hotel and doing nothing?
Then you do not know of Jesus Christ. For you see, when you are reborn by the SPirit of God, He becomes responsible for you and yes, those problems, He solves them on your behalf too. That is what He said He would do in the Bible. Do you not trust His words, even a little?
There, in Ezekiel 18, you have the Almighty God Himself swearing By His own name, that no longer will generational curses plague anyone who belongs to Him. Yet instead of trusting His word as your truth, you tell God instead that Problems don't go away so you need other ways to continue fighting a battle He tells you there is already won?
southniyikaye:
Our enemy (Satan is going to and fro looking for whom to devour)
Everyday is evil that's why we need to pray everyday
If you are a follower of Jesus Christ, then the only hold Satan has on you is the one you give him. And a good way of giving him a hold is to deny what God has said to be true, and instead cling to believing a lie instead.

1 Peter 5 vs 1-9(ERV)
1. Now I have something to say to the elders in your group. I am also an elder. I myself have seen Christ’s sufferings. And I will share in the glory that will be shown to us. I beg you to
2. take care of the group of people you are responsible for. They are God’s flock.[a] Watch over that flock because you want to, not because you are forced to do it. That is how God wants it. Do it because you are happy to serve, not because you want money.
3. Don’t be like a ruler over those you are responsible for. But be good examples to them.
4. Then when Christ the Ruling Shepherd comes, you will get a crown—one that will be glorious and never lose its beauty.
5. Young people, I have something to say to you too. You should accept the authority of the elders. You should all have a humble attitude in dealing with each other. “God is against the proud, but he is kind to the humble.”
6. So be humble under God’s powerful hand. Then he will lift you up when the right time comes.
7. Give all your worries to him, because he cares for you.
8. Control yourselves and be careful! The devil is your enemy, and he goes around like a roaring lion looking for someone to attack and eat.
9. Refuse to follow the devil. Stand strong in your faith. You know that your brothers and sisters all over the world are having the same sufferings that you have.
That is what Peter tells you in the passage above. You are the one who controls the hold Satan can or cannot have over you. Not the other way around.

Re: Firstborns Haunted By Foundational Problems by ichuka(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2020
As a Christian you are no longer a firstborn because of your rebirth.BOTN AGAIN.so any curse from ur linage has been blotted out and cleanse by the blood of the Lamb.you just need to believe and work it out God is not a magician. same way that u don't sow seed today and expect fruits tommorow. it takes time just be stanfast in pray He will see u through.

(1) (Reply)

If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. / The Experience 2009…26 Days To Go! / Giving Unto God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.