Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide (2735 Views)

My Friend Is Contemplating Suicide / Contemplating suicide / Help! Am Contemplating Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by 4Additions: 4:49am On Jun 23, 2023
Patronizing olosho: it all started when I was in secondary school jss2 can remember vividly a not too close friend of mine introduced me to a local brothel. That day I got disvirgin ever since then, I have been patronizing olosho up till this moment. I haven't had a girlfriend since I was born, just pay as you go.. I spend huge sums, like 40k a night.. 20k short time, like 5 days in a week. I am dying within me. I can't seem to stop.

Gambling: this has been eating me since 2017, but it has been getting worse since 2020. Every money I make I put it into sporty bet. I can't seem to stop, it's almost like I'm being manipulated. Just this year alone I have lost close to millions of naira. I think I am curse. I am dying deep within me. I can't seem to stop.

Masturbation: due to depression, I started masturbating in early 2020 up till now, even when I'm with a runs gal I still masturbate. It has become a habit that I can't seem to stop. I am dying deep within me.

Drugs intake: I was introduced to drugs by a runs gal I carried in 2019. I still remember that day. Now I take drugs like it's water in my system. I'm depressed, I turn to drugs..when I lose in sportybet I turn to drugs then I masturbate.. I logde hotel just to take drugs. I'm so skinny.. people are starting to complain. I know, but I can't seem to stop. I'm dying deep within me.

I have contemplated suicide several times but I haven't made up my mind to end it yet because I know just snipper will end this. I still have hope, but I don't know how to redirect my life. I have tried and tried, I don't know how. I tried to enroll myself in a rehab and booked an appointment with them but they didn't talk well . I am dying..I need help.

Please, I need help.

I have told my mom about this she should pray for me. I am ready to go to church, herbalist, shrine or mosque to reconstruct my life.
I can't help myself.
Everytime I try to stop just 24hours I relapse the next day.

I wish I can just die.
Every night I sleep and wish not to wake up because once I do I know it's same suffering.
I am like a living corpse that's breathing but dying with great pace. I might just take my life but I wish I can survive.

Nlfpmod

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by MrMoh24: 4:52am On Jun 23, 2023
Addiction is a sickness with a cure... Find a psychologist close to you online and get help

They won't even charge you much, and you would come out clean
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by silvoclaira: 5:00am On Jun 23, 2023
''I don't know if it's the evil I have done in the past that's affecting''

shed more light

3 Likes

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 5:27am On Jun 23, 2023
Well, you have no value or use to us in the first place...
Amongst everything you said, na that OLOSHO one annoying me pass. And for the fact that you pay WHORÈS for sex?
God forbid!

I can never value any sex with a WHORÈ ( ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN TWO BODYCOUNT ) , nor pay for sex.

Interestingly, u even carry your virginity give OLOSHO.

YOU'RE A WASTE PRODUCT!
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Nat15: 5:30am On Jun 23, 2023
i will help you to my best and also consult other professionals as we progress. Remember the first point is determination to stop
Secondly, u will have to let go of some very importants things to you
Thirdly, u will trust me enough to know that it is for your good.
Currently, i have some people i am helping with addictions, i can add you to the schedule.
Lastly, u must follow instructions.
God will help you
whatsapp line +2349043955451
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Candidlady: 5:35am On Jun 23, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Queenttoast01: 5:40am On Jun 23, 2023
Message me through my signature, you would stop them immediately when you realize the love of God for your life.

https://www.nairaland.com/7568408/way-sinner-leads-destruction-way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Kobojunkie: 5:44am On Jun 23, 2023
4Additions:
Patronizing olosho: it all started when I was in secondary school jss2 can remember vividly a not too close friend of mine introduced me to a local brothel. That day I got disvirgin ever since then, I have been patronizing olosho up till this moment. I haven't had a girlfriend since I was born, just pay as you go.. I spend huge sums, like 40k a night.. 20k short time, like 5 days in a week. I am dying within me. I can't seem to stop.
■Gambling: this has been eating me since 2017, but it has been getting worse since 2020. Every money I make I put it into sporty bet. I can't seem to stop, it's almost like I'm being manipulated. Just this year alone I have lost close to millions of naira. I think I am curse. I am dying deep within me. I can't seem to stop
■Masturbation: due to depression, I started masturbating in early 2020 up till now, even when I'm with a runs gal I still masturbate. It has become a habit that I can't seem to stop. I am dying deep within me.
■Drugs intake: I was introduced to drugs by a runs gal I carried in 2019. I still remember that day. Now I take drugs like it's water in my system. I'm depressed, I turn to drugs..when I lose in sportybet I turn to drugs.. I logde to a hotel just to take drugs. I'm so skinny.. people are starting to complain. I know, but I can't seem to stop. I'm dying deep within me.
■I have contemplated suicide several times but I haven't made up my mind to end it yet because I know just snipper will end this. I still have hope, but I don't know how to redirect my life. I have tried and tried, I don't know how. I tried to enroll myself in a rehab and booked an appointment with them but they didn't talk well . I am dying..I need help.
■ Please, I need help. I have told my mom about this. I am ready to go to church, herbalist, shrine or mosque to reconstruct my life. I can't help myself. Everytime I try to stop just 24hours I relapse the next day. I wish I can just die. Every night I sleep and wish not to wake up because once I do I know it's same suffering.
I am like a living corpse that's breathing but dying with great pace. I might just take my life but I wish I can survive.
There are hallmark signs of someone who was never trained to master his own body and desires and have allowed them to all take control of his life .I.e. lack of self-control and lack of self-discipline. The best you can do for yourself at this time is to engage whatever is left of your brain and make an appointment immediately with a psychiatrist or mental health therapist to begin treatment and possibly CBT to help you get the training you obviously still lack at this point in life.. undecided

Look, there are no monsters or demons or spirits chasing you. Human life is a dime a dozen and demons have better things to do than chase nobodies around when there are many somebody's they can catch and use to change the world in more advanced countries. So anyone telling you you are dealing with spirits and the spiritual is not only pissing down your back hoping you will belief it rain but also sees you or no real worth in the end. undecided

Get yourself to a psychiatrist and get back in control of your life with treatment.. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Kobojunkie: 5:47am On Jun 23, 2023
Queenttoast01:
Message me through my signature, you would stop them immediately when you realize the love of God for your life.
Which God? Hope you are not speaking to Him of the same God who instead said His Love for men exists only for those who live their lives in obedience to His teachings and Jesus Christ much the same as Jesus Christ Himself did - John 15 vs 9 - 11 & John 13 vs 1 ? undecided
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by MightyHand(m): 5:47am On Jun 23, 2023
Don't Kill your self Please.
Give your self another chance and this time be more aggressive against your second self( your addiction) whom happen to be your most wicked enemy.
Plus+ according to your faith, ask God to forgive you of all your known sin ( bcs You sound Yahooism).

Bonus: Always think about the pains your LOVE ones will pass through and people you've been destine to help in life. You're somebody Destiny Helper

Lastly:
#staystrong

1 Like

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Karleb(m): 5:48am On Jun 23, 2023
One person 4 addiction. Omo! shocked
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by MightyHand(m): 5:57am On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Which God? Hope you are not speaking to Him of the same God who instead said His Love for men exists only for those who live their lives in obedience to His teachings and Jesus Christ much the same as Jesus Christ Himself did - John 15 vs 9 - 11 & John 13 vs 1 ? undecided

You sound like the real SATAN 😈, not even like apprentice🌞.

For your lost soul: Several prostitute's were served in the scripture and Jesus Christ did as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by tobby20: 5:58am On Jun 23, 2023
Karleb:
One person 4 addiction. Omo! shocked
Bastard go Dey smoke cigar
Puff cools join o
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Kobojunkie: 6:01am On Jun 23, 2023
MightyHand:
■..... For your lost soul: Several prostitute's were served in the scripture and Jesus Christ did as well
Recall that even Judas was a disciples and did healings too but none of that changed his status as one who belonged to the devil. So what exactly is the point you are attempting to make here? undecided

What part of your claim changed what God said which is that His Love for men exists only for those who live their lives in obedience to His teachings and Jesus Christ much the same as Jesus Christ Himself did - John 15 vs 9 - 11 & John 13 vs 1? undecided
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by ITbomb(m): 6:05am On Jun 23, 2023
Obviously you are a rich spoilt kid because those addictions you listed there are damn expensive and you are cruising them like nothing. Your mama even got time to pray for ya.

First thing, you can't change by yourself, you need some good company to keep your mind focus in positive aspirations.
No one ever stop addiction by himself, the addiction need to be replaced by some good substitutes. It's all in your mind.

Try games first, playing football for instance or swimming.
Enroll in a choreography group.
Learn a skill, programming is engaging if you have any background

5 Likes

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Prayfortheworld: 6:06am On Jun 23, 2023
Everyone must choose one of this pains, either the pain of regret or the pain of discipline is up to you.

1 Like

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by buttlover(m): 6:08am On Jun 23, 2023
Na poverty go humble you. As I dey now. I am not addicted to anything because I can't afford them. My body takes correction especially when I take things in excess. Na who love me life the protect am.

9 Likes

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by OlawaleBammie: 6:48am On Jun 23, 2023
4Additions:

Gambling: this has been eating me since 2017, but it has been getting worse since 2020. Every money I make I put it into sporty bet. I can't seem to stop, it's almost like I'm being manipulated. Just this year alone I have lost close to millions of naira. I think I am curse. I am dying deep within me. I can't seem to stop.

Masturbation: due to depression, I started masturbating in early 2020 up till now, even when I'm with a runs gal I still masturbate. It has become a habit that I can't seem to stop. I am dying deep within me.

Drugs intake: I was introduced to drugs by a runs gal I carried in 2019. I still remember that day. Now I take drugs like it's water in my system. I'm depressed, I turn to drugs..when I lose in sportybet I turn to drugs then I masturbate.. I logde hotel just to take drugs. I'm so skinny.. people are starting to complain. I know, but I can't seem to stop. I'm dying deep within me.

I have contemplated suicide several times but I haven't made up my mind to end it yet because I know just snipper will end this. I still have hope, but I don't know how to redirect my life. I have tried and tried, I don't know how. I tried to enroll myself in a rehab and booked an appointment with them but they didn't talk well . I am dying..I need help.

Please, I need help.

I have told my mom about this she should pray for me. I am ready to go to church, herbalist, shrine or mosque to reconstruct my life.
I can't help myself.

I wish I can just die.
Every night I sleep and wish not to wake up because once I do I know it's same suffering.

Nlfpmod

Show me more chats pls
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Tallesty1(m): 6:54am On Jun 23, 2023
A man who possesses mastery over his lusts is unaware of the true strength he possesses.

3 Likes

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by phorget(m): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2023
Odiegwu!
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by jackmrandy: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2023
4Additions:

Please, I need help.

I can't help myself.

I wish I can just die.

Nlfpmod

You are not cursed.. ok.. there is solution to everything. Prayer will not solve your problem fully but to some extent. Only you can solve it .

Gambling; block all account. Remove all ATM from all site. Restrictions from all gambling sites. Close all account. Block your atm self. And don't get a new one. If you need money withdraw what you need to take you for the week. If you can't block your ATM, clean all the 16digits and CCV.. it works like magic. Control your urge for Opening a new account. Don't buy any new sim card. Call customer care to block all your account asap.

For the other ones, get around people, don't be alone and idle, engage your mind in things positive. Problem solving. The money you have lost forget it's it's never coming back. Don't let anyone deci'eive you stake this or he have sure game to help you recover your funds. Just forget about that money and move on with your life. Get a close friend, but do not disclose this to them cos he/she might use this your mistake against you and even tell other people and they will start seeing you as an unserious felllow in life. You alone can stop all this.. your self your inner self. Just do all this things i told you, you will be happy with yourself. Remove all betting app, live scores, soccer apps. If you have friends who gamble too, limit communication and anytime he or she tries to talk about odds for a particular match, don't listen, just behave like you don't know what he or she is staying.

For the drugs, stop it. Get a replacement for your addiction. Play games on mobile or if you have money get play station, watch movies, read books , travel out of your comfort zone and explore life.

For the a ashawoo matter get a gf, a gf that's seriousl about life too. Some one you can be happy with when you are both together. Some one that's jovial and lively, that talks, friendly and fears God. (Mind you don't tell her your issues) .

It's you. You have to man up. Break that addiction. It's a difficult when starting it but be determined you will over come it.

Note. It's your loss in gambling that's giving rise to others. So stop that gambling totally. Others will stop.

I know many will be expecting me to include visit a man of God for prayer and counseling, and fasting if possible, baba, You are your own pastor and counselor. You know what's bad and good. So all these things you listed are bad. Stop them asap.

For suicide, think about your loved ones, your mum, dad siblings and how they will feel if you do such. If you love your mum, for her sake don't think about suicide. Go visit her, spend some time with her. Share your challenges with her only.. and your dad. They will give you the best encourage in this world...

5 Likes

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by kestolove95(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2023
Na una money sporty dey use pay us wey dey play 1.30 odds with 50k...hehehe
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Squirrel1(m): 7:09am On Jun 23, 2023
I do hope you make through this deadly addictions. Keep trying, don't give up on yourself.
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Tayorshd87: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2023
Can u inboxe your contact so i redirect your life
?
I am a councilor and I know how to change your life path again

Send me your WhatsApp number and let's get started...

4Additions:

Please, I need help.

I can't help myself.

I wish I can just die.

Nlfpmod

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2023
Imagine what keeping bad friends and bad company has done to you? How can one person have 4 addictions? Wake up from being a dumb foool, how can one who has $ex still masturbate? Does it make sense? You are not the only one who experiences loses and depression, everyone does, but they don't fall into drugs and all manner of sh!t. Now arise and determine within you to quit those habits one after the other, change your environment and friends. Seek medical help to handle the issue as well as spiritual help. Seek spiritual help only in a good church.

4 Likes

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Mindlog: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2023
Nat15:
i will help you to my best and also consult other professionals as we progress. Remember the first point is determination to stop
Secondly, u will have to let go of some very importants things to you
Thirdly, u will trust me enough to know that it is for your good.
Currently, i have some people i am helping with addictions, i can add you to the schedule.
Lastly, u must follow instructions.
God will help you
whatsapp line +2349043955451

What is your qualification?
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Fab21: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2023
4Additions:

You can still come out of it.

Send a whatsapp message to this line: 08108905570

I've someone I can connect you with. She's an OAP and also a therapist.

Please, I need help.

I can't help myself.

I wish I can just die.

Nlfpmod

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Fab21: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2023
4Additions:

Please, I need help.

I can't help myself.

I wish I can just die.

Nlfpmod

You can still come out of it.

Send a whatsapp message to this line: 08108905570

I've someone I can connect you with. She's an OAP and also a therapist.
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by GodWrites: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2023
Addiction... Hmmm
Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2023
Using 100k to gamble. U're definitely a rich man

1 Like

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by yetmao: 8:26am On Jun 23, 2023
Just add suicide to the addictions making five

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide by Mindlog: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2023
yetmao:
Just add suicide to the addictions making five

Very insensitive of you!😠

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Make Incest Legal Or Not / Mouka Foam For Sale / This Should Be In You And Your Baby's Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.