Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

The Butterfly That Pretends To Be A Dead Leaf Is Kallima Inachus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Butterfly That Pretends To Be A Dead Leaf Is Kallima Inachus (569 Views)

The Butterfly That Pretends To Be A Dead Leaf Is Kallima Inachus / Why Does A Dead Body Float In Water, While A Live Body Sinks? / 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Butterfly That Pretends To Be A Dead Leaf Is Kallima Inachus by Ebukatech: 5:17am On Jun 23, 2023
Good day and welcome to my blog, wow it’s amazing having you back, you might be wondering why I said happy Sunday, well it’s because I Made this post on a Sunday morning after I spoke with my friend Charles, I thought it’s deemed worthy I share it here too.

A point in our discussion he made mention of this beautiful creature that captured my attention, I wanted him to tell me more about this butterfly, which he did, most times while walking through the forest, we usually see that suddenly a dry and wilted leaf rises from the ground surface and fries away like it were nothing. I guess I’m taking your mind back to something you might have witnessed times with out numbers. These also leaves us wallowing in thoughts how possible this could be.
Most times people think it’s magic but it’s not, the butterfly is nothing but Kallima inachus, it can be seen in a wide habitat that goes from India to Japan, and it’s mostly animal camouflage in nature.

Read full blog article
https://link.medium.com/9MlZ72v7QAb

2 Likes

Re: The Butterfly That Pretends To Be A Dead Leaf Is Kallima Inachus by KinSlayer: 6:07am On Jun 23, 2023
smiley

(1) (Reply)

UI EPT Past Questions / Delsu Resumes Lectures! / Can Nigeria Ever Has A Great Leader Like Obama And Atta Mills In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.