Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. (3719 Views)

Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? / Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility / The Life And Times Of Late Mystery Man Kolawole Olawuyi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pocohantas(f): 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Poor people should just not be allowed to procreate. So much suffering is created. I wish I had something to send to you OP.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
pocohantas:

grin grin
God knows I am beyond broke ATM.
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by sisisioge: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
How do people learn to be street smart? I think you need that skill desperately. You've been your own worst enemy and opened yourself to several dismay. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by Coldplay007(f): 3:32am On Jun 26, 2023
pstemma1990:
Thanks sir, I get your point, but I'm speaking from my personal experience... He's not the one asking u to pay directly, but those people are his workers...

One even said if we want us to see us early, thst we should lodge in thier own hotel, and a room there is 35k and above... The truth of the matter is if u don't have money and u don't have anyone to help u, u won't see these big men of God... Especially because of the crowd....

Just like the Apostle Selman I made mention of, they are not asking u to pay for anything, but u can be going there for 4 months without seeing u, either he traveled, or he's busy or tired.... It's difficult to explain

Please pray for yourself, dont put your faith in any man of god, dont let them use their own marine spirits to compound your problems...do fasting and prayers for 40 days... pray for 30 mins or 1hr every 3 hours... 9.00am 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9am, 12am...make the midnight prayer at least 1.30mins ... make sure you speak in tongues for at least 3 hours daily... and use Psalms to pray..

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2023
Coldplay007:

Please pray for yourself, dont put your faith in any man of god, dont let them use their own marine spirits to compound your problems...do fasting and prayers for 40 days... pray for 30 mins or 1hr every 3 hours... 9.00am 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9am, 12am...make the midnight prayer at least 1.30mins ... make sure you speak in tongues for at least 3 hours daily... and use Psalms to pray..
Thanks ma, the truth is I've been praying for myself for a long time, I just fell I need another higher person and also more experienced that'll be in a better place to help or guide me.
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by kingthreat(m): 6:23am On Jun 27, 2023
Story was touching.
It is obvious you are dealing with some strong foundational spiritual problems. We all have our own problems we are dealing with though
The fact that all the 11 children from your paternal grandparents died is a very bad omen. Nigga, you are really at war. You have to be spiritually alert and active to win this battle and turn things around towards the positive
The main church I will advise you go is one of God's greatest gifts to humanity, which is Mountain of Fire and Miracles(MFM), where you are the prayer warrior and your own prophet. Go to Prayer City if you can and undergo their deliverance programmes. Let your prayers be focused on what you know.
While that is going on, be on a path for self-improvement and get necessary skills. God will enable you.
And please do not make the mistake of going back to your family altar. It is either you are fully with God or the other side.
God bless and goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by fidelitystrs: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2023
@Op please make sure you attend MFM (Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry) your story is like what most that attend the church have pass through and have overcome.
Strong powers of your fathers house, foundational powers from your home. Save and buy prayer rain and prayer passport booklet you would battle with them and come out victorious.

Make sure you work hard for your money never forsake Jesus or backslide you are closer to your testimonies.

Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by NoToPile: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2023
pstemma1990 since you asked for a solution to the spiritual problems.

I will advise you go to Mfm prayer city, try and gather tfare and get there. No mago Mago no wuru wuru, no body will ask you to pay for consultation, you will use your own mouth to pray your self out. You don't need to see the G. O.

Get there possibly on a Sunday evening and pass through their deliverance program that starts every Monday.

Anything they tell you to do do, if they say clap, jump, shout, pray, shake your head sha do, just go there with faith.

This your kain problem those Mfm dangerous prayer of die die die works for these strong foundational powers. The fasting can be stressful but 3 days dry fasting no dey kill.

If you will need to repeat the program again and again, stay there till you get your breakthrough.

You have been praying this might just be the final touch you need.

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2023
fidelitystrs:
@Op please make sure you attend MFM (Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry) your story is like what most that attend the church have pass through and have overcome.
Strong powers of your fathers house, foundational powers from your home. Save and buy prayer rain and prayer passport booklet you would battle with them and come out victorious.

Make sure you work hard for your money never forsake Jesus or backslide you are closer to your testimonies.

Stay blessed

Thanks to everyone who recommended mountain of fire...

The truth is I can't count how many times I attended their deliverance program with fasting.. At some point the pastor and deliverance minister referred me to their Abuja headquarter at Utako...

I'll be honest, the prayers and fasting help to some point.. But some of the problems still remained... If I should count the number of times I went for deliverance there, it should be more than 11 times..
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by NoToPile: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2023
pstemma1990:
Thanks to everyone who recommended mountain of fire...

The truth is I can't count how many times I attended their deliverance program with fasting.. At some point the pastor and deliverance minister referred me to their Abuja headquarter at Utako...

I'll be honest, the prayers and fasting help to some point.. But some of the problems still remained... If I should count the number of times I went for deliverance there, it should be more than 11 times..

I will advise you to continue again and again and again till you break through you know this your matter strong Gan, problems get different categories.

You might be closer than you think.
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by Psychopatheko: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
Wow

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by Iupacnomenclatu(f): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
pstemma1990:
I dey fear that church, make I no lie.
why do you fear the church?have you tried Mountain of Fire?

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 3:44am On Jun 28, 2023
Iupacnomenclatu:
why do you fear the church?have you tried Mountain of Fire?
yes ma, I've tried mountain of fire few years ago...

I fear the church because when I was in the village I knew of one white garment prophet... He once invited to his church for deliverance, I was around 14 years then... What I saw with my eyes, if I tell u, u won't believe me... So I ran away..

So since then anything white, I dey fear, because of that first experience.
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by Iupacnomenclatu(f): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
pstemma1990:
yes ma, I've tried mountain of fire few years ago...

I fear the church because when I was in the village I knew of one white garment prophet... He once invited to his church for deliverance, I was around 14 years then... What I saw with my eyes, if I tell u, u won't believe me... So I ran away..

So since then anything white, I dey fear, because of that first experience.
Look let me tell you something,if one prays for so long and nothing happens,then the next step is to seek prophetic guidance I mean divine instructions.The C&S church ministry is based on that;divine instructions;while they may not necessarily be the ony church whose ministry is based solely on prophetic guidance,I recommend them because I attended the church for several years.

I do not understand this phobia towards white garment churches but I think the problem is that the public cannot discern the authentic ones from the ones who use the church as a cover up to practice voodoo,and the body overseeing the white garment churches is not doing enough to weed out the name spoilers .Moreover,there are several sub denominations of the white garment church(Sacred C&S,Movement C&S,Unification C&S.the Celestial churches included and so many others ) but people see a particular sect and their actions and immediately assume that everyone in white is the same.

So my brother find an authentic white garment church,I'll recommend the C&S Movement Church, cos that's where I attended for years and I can confidently tell you there's nothing fetish about them.

Find their district headquarters closest to where you reside(you can goggle the address)approach their prophets,tell them your plight.They will pray for you and tell you the source of the problem so that you can know the direction in which you will face with your prayers.And who knows,the solution might be something very simple!!

I feel concerned about your plight,hence the long write up,I am sorry about that.but I do hope you get my point.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
Iupacnomenclatu:
Look let me tell you something,if one prays for so long and nothing happens,then the next step is to seek prophetic guidance I mean divine instructions.The C&S church ministry is based on that;divine instructions;while they may not necessarily be the ony church whose ministry is based solely on prophetic guidance,I recommend them because I attended the church for several years.

I do not understand this phobia towards white garment churches but I think the problem is that the public cannot discern the authentic ones from the ones who use the church as a cover up to practice voodoo,and the body overseeing the white garment churches is not doing enough to weed out the name spoilers .Moreover,there are several sub denominations of the white garment church(Sacred C&S,Movement C&S,Unification C&S.the Celestial churches included and so many others ) but people see a particular sect and their actions and immediately assume that everyone in white is the same.

So my brother find an authentic white garment church,I'll recommend the C&S Movement Church, cos that's where I attended for years and I can confidently tell you there's nothing fetish about them.

Find their district headquarters closest to where you reside(you can goggle the address)approach their prophets,tell them your plight.They will pray for you and tell you the source of the problem so that you can know the direction in which you will face with your prayers.And who knows,the solution might be something very simple!!

I feel concerned about your plight,hence the long write up,I am sorry about that.but I do hope you get my point.
Thanks ma, I sincerely appreciate you comment...

I'll Google about the church as u have suggested.. Thanks.
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
Graduate2015:
@op
I really feel sorry for your family.
I've been thinking how do I help you after reading your story.
I would like to offer you a job, #35/40k/month with accommodation and food.
You will be working as my mum's driver. My mum is in the village (Enugu state). she already have a driver but you will be a secondary driver. You will live in the house and do manly job like putting gen on at night, getting fuel, keeping compound in order as the other driver doesn't live with her.
You can try and if u dont like it you are free to leave.
Message me if you would like to take the offer
good evening sir, how is the holiday going? I still haven't seen ur email till now.
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by TheCongo2: 1:28am On Jun 30, 2023
DeeBaDan:

Send a message to the WhatsApp contact on this profile. I may have something with a contact by August

May the Lord richly bless you
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by TheCongo2: 1:29am On Jun 30, 2023
Foodqueen:

Waoh! I feel more for your sisters.

I wonder what they are going through.

Can u relocate to lag. Can you work in a hotel

Mat thé Lord richly bless you if you can help this young man.

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by TheCongo2: 1:33am On Jun 30, 2023
Graduate2015:
@op
I really feel sorry for your family.
I've been thinking how do I help you after reading your story.
I would like to offer you a job, #35/40k/month with accommodation and food.
You will be working as my mum's driver. My mum is in the village (Enugu state). she already have a driver but you will be a secondary driver. You will live in the house and do manly job like putting gen on at night, getting fuel, keeping compound in order as the other driver doesn't live with her.
You can try and if u dont like it you are free to leave.
Message me if you would like to take the offer

May you be richly blessed

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2023
Still open.
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by LodiDodi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Your comments on this thread have all been getting on my nerves.

Where the hell did you come from man?

Damn!

DeeBaDan:

Next time, learn to read more patiently
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by LodiDodi(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
I have a revelation to share with you.

The origin of your problems isn't from the church, so the solution isn't there either.

You are an African, facing a peculiar African spiritual problem.

It is not something you can pray away in church or wish away.

Plus, the spirits punishing you and your family aren't necessarily bad, they are just vengeful because you and your household owe a debt.

Yes, in African spirituality, ignorance is not an excuse.

The solution to your problems may be as easy as just bathing in your village stream but if you don't know, you'd keep seeking solutions in the wrong places.

I am speaking from experience.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by Hemeshemeheru(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Your story is touching. I wanted to feel sorry and help you but I hold back. Despite all your suffering or what you have gone through, you refuse to get sense. You just refuse to learn. The problem here is lack of wisdom.

You have a very bad family foundation. The worst you did was you tried to build your life on someone else church foundation. How and why will you try to build your life on someone church foundation? Being at the wrong place like dunamis and Christ embassy opening church branch and wasting many years of your life trying to be a pastor?

I know pastors who made money from other source but they live poorly because of their pastoring desire. Their desire to preach shattered them. They spend all their hard earned money in moving from one place to another in the name of erecting a church. They try to force their effort on God.

Must you be a pastor? You are now owing debt in the name of church or pastor work. Who will help you to pay the debt?

pstemma1990:
I'll have to skip some because they are too many... Let me just skip to when and how I came to Abuja
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hemeshemeheru:
Your story is touching. I wanted to feel sorry and help you but I hold back. Despite all your suffering or what you have gone through, you refuse to get sense. You just refuse to learn. The problem here is lack of wisdom.

You have a very bad family foundation. The worst you did was you tried to build your life on someone else church foundation. How and why will you try to build your life on someone church foundation? Being at the wrong place like dunamis and Christ embassy opening church branch and wasting many years of your life trying to be a pastor?

I know pastors who made money from other source but they live poorly because of their pastoring desire. Their desire to preach shattered them. They spend all their hard earned money in moving from one place to another in the name of erecting a church. They try to force their effort on God.

Must you be a pastor? You are now owing debt in the name of church or pastor work. Who will help you to pay the debt?

Good evening sir, sir pls if u want to help, pls help in any way u can, for humanity sake, u might be saving someone from depression and suicidal...

We make mistakes every day, believe me I have learned so much within this period of time, but I can't go back to turn to hands of time and undo some of the things I've done...

If I've known some of the things I've known now, I would have avoided some of the mistakes, all I'm asking for it's for another chance to rise to my feet, I don't have any family members or friends that I can go to.. If u are led to help..

Pls help me sir.
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by henrimoto(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
LodiDodi:

The origin of your problems isn't from the church, so the solution isn't there either.

Plus, the spirits punishing you and your family aren't necessarily bad, they are just vengeful because you and your household owe a debt.

The solution to your problems may be as easy as just bathing in your village stream but if you don't know, you'd keep seeking solutions in the wrong places.

Pls. Share the experience.
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
LodiDodi:

I get u point though, but from what I've learnt over the years, every other powers bows to the power of God almighty...

Going to the village to do it in a traditional way it's not the best option, because u will keep on going back to them (they may even ask u to serve them)

Thanks for ur contribution, but going to the River isn't an option... That was what my grandmother served, but yet all her children died...
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by 2goodbobo(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
@op how come you write so
Well yet you never mentioned attending any school in your story? Why do I have the feeling that you are well educated beyond secondary school level

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
2goodbobo:
@op how come you write so
Well yet you never mentioned attending any school in your story? Why do I have the feeling that you are well educated beyond secondary school level
good evening sir, the truth is I was actually very brilliant while growing up, in fact when I was in primary school I represented my school in a quiz competition and came second in the whole of my state...

I was supposed to get scholarship, but the woman I was living with at that time refused to pay some money that she was asked to pay.. So the slot was given to another person...

I left school when I was in jss2... But I managed to write WAEC after some years.... I read a lot, both online and offline... So I've been able to equip myself in my own little way...

2 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by LodiDodi(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Who is God almighty?

You ancestors communed with God almighty before the Europeans came to Africa with Christianity.

You are an Igbo man with Igbo ancestry, facing an ancestral challenge but you want to run away from it and instead seek help in the church. The church that obviously just wants you to generate money for them.

The forces that beseech you aren't evil as Nollywood and the christian teachings have made you to believe.

At least you know the solution to your problems. When you are really ready, you'll go back home.

pstemma1990:
I get u point though, but from what I've learnt over the years, every other powers bows to the power of God almighty...

Going to the village to do it in a traditional way it's not the best option, because u will keep on going back to them (they may even ask u to serve them)

Thanks for ur contribution, but going to the River isn't an option... That was what my grandmother served, but yet all her children died...
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
LodiDodi:
Who is God almighty?

You ancestors communed with God almighty before the Europeans came to Africa with Christianity.

You are an Igbo man with Igbo ancestry, facing an ancestral challenge but you want to run away from it and instead seek help in the church. The church that obviously just wants you to generate money for them.

The forces that beseech you aren't evil as Nollywood and the christian teachings have made you to believe.

At least you know the solution to your problems. When you are really ready, you'll go back home.

we are all speaking from our experiences, I may not know it all, but I understand some of these things (altars and idol worship)

My grandmother was faithful to them, served them all her entire life, but they killed all her 11 children right before her eyes, before she died, she gave her life to Christ and told us to follow the light of God..

If someone like her would turn her back on the idol and alter after serving them close to 70 years, why should I go and serve them.... They didn't even pity her children..... I've come too far to go back, if God cannot help me, then let me die this way, thank God I'm not married..

2 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by LodiDodi(m): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hahaha.

You are from Mbeke.

Do you know Umuelemai?

The bible you read says "my people perish for lack of knowledge"

Death is easy, if you die, you are still gonna come back and continue on the assignment left for you.

You are still in your 30s, so there's a lot of time for you to get back to your roots and raise your family name and lineage.

Your parents that have passed are waiting to reincarnate through your own family line and you are talking about death.

You alone can help yourself. No church can help you. You have even pastored a church and "God" couldn't help you.

African spirituality isn't idol worship. Wake up and see what's in front of you.

pstemma1990:
we are all speaking from our experiences, I may not know it all, but I understand some of these things (altars and idol worship)

My grandmother was faithful to them, served them all her entire life, but they killed all her 11 children right before her eyes, before she died, she gave her life to Christ and told us to follow the light of God..

If someone like her would turn her back on the idol and alter after serving them close to 70 years, why should I go and serve them.... They didn't even pity her children..... I've come too far to go back, if God cannot help me, then let me die this way, thank God I'm not married..
Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by pstemma1990: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
LodiDodi:
Hahaha.

You are from Mbeke.

Do you know Umuelemai?

The bible you read says "my people perish for lack of knowledge"

Death is easy, if you die, you are still gonna come back and continue on the assignment left for you.

You are still in your 30s, so there's a lot of time for you to get back to your roots and raise your family name and lineage.

Your parents that have passed are waiting to reincarnate through your own family line and you are talking about death.

You alone can help yourself. No church can help you. You have even pastored a church and "God" couldn't help you.

African spirituality isn't idol worship. Wake up and see what's in front of you.

I know Umuelemai very well, in fact that was where they gave birth to me, there a man they call Mr1, he has a hospital, that's the hospital that they gave birth to me...

As for God not having done anything for me?, u may not believe me but God has done more than enough for me, they are more than enough that he has done for me...

If u don't mind, let me share something with u, few years ago when I began to pray midnight prayers, God started opening my eyes, an Angel usually come to carry me to my father's house in the village to uproot things that was buried..

God specifically told me in 2014 that I'm going to have challenges, but I'll come out of it... I believe this is one of those challenges, I had to cry out because even the mighty do cry once in a while..

I've seen things that if I should open up to u here, u may not believe me, there was a time this people from my village vowed to kill me or make me mad, it wasn't a funny experience, they'll come and press me every night.. I'll be bleeding from my nose physically..

I cried to God, I increased my fasting and prayers, before u know it, I could catch them anytime they want to press me, that was how that one stopped, they still come to try me once in a while, the same God who did this ones would do the remaining ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Confess ? / Do You Use Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder? This Is The Reason To Stop Now / Clearance Sales Of Used Office Tables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.