Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Learnania - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learnania (25075 Views)

Learnania Job / Learnania Is A Scam; Here Are 10 Reasons / If You Got An Invite From Learnania Please Check This Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learnania by StepTwo: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
mhaztakingshi:
Yes I got it too but I am really skeptical about the police clearance certificate
why skeptical?
Re: Learnania by youngsahito(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
StepTwo:
someone fors not even know their website and you are asking if he got an invite?
why is he asking when he didn't participate in the test. Let him google anything he needs to know about them.
Re: Learnania by mhaztakingshi(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
I read that we have to pay 25k on a particular site..how are we sure it real? I tried learnania out of luck..are we really sure they are real

1 Like

Re: Learnania by mhaztakingshi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
StepTwo:
why skeptical?
Because I am not just sure if it's real..you can kindly explain to me so I can be rest minded before paying the 25k

1 Like

Re: Learnania by youngsahito(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
You can get your police report anywhere, it is not important that u get it through their link.
Re: Learnania by StepTwo: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
mhaztakingshi:
I read that we have to pay 25k on a particular site..how are we sure it real? I tried learnania out of luck..are we really sure they are real
Pay for the Learnania job? I’ve gone through their link and couldn’t find anything like that. The only turn down I saw there is that we have to do training for one month. Isn’t one month too long?
Re: Learnania by blossomdove(f): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
mhaztakingshi:
Yes I got it too but I am really skeptical about the police clearance certificate

I also got an email. Why are you skeptical about the police character. That is normal procedure for international companies. My brother in-law that is processing his travelling visa through a friend that wants to secure a job for him in US the police character is part of the document to satisfy you that u not an ex-convict.
Re: Learnania by mhaztakingshi(m): 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
Not for learnania job but for the PCC
Re: Learnania by blossomdove(f): 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
StepTwo:

Pay for the Learnania job? I’ve gone through their link and couldn’t find anything like that. The only turn down I saw there is that we have to do training for one month. Isn’t one month too long?

Every standard company you have to go through training and doesn't mean you won't be paid doing the training period.

1 Like

Re: Learnania by blossomdove(f): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
mhaztakingshi:

You read where? What I read did not mention anything payment and they clearly stated that they will never ask us for any money that they are aware that some people are using their company's name to extort from people and we should beware of such false information.
Re: Learnania by Iamfelix(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
pls who knows any sure link on how to get police character cert.

Abeg drop whatsapp link if any.

2 Likes

Re: Learnania by blossomdove(f): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
mhaztakingshi:
Not for learnania job but for the PCC

The thing is Police Character Certificate is purchase with money from police area command u clicked on one of the company they recommended we can get it from. But they also stated if we need a letter of introduction we can click on HERE and filled the information then use it at the police area command for the process. So they just gave options it depends on which one u feel is best for you. If you go to police station sef they might charge higher

1 Like

Re: Learnania by blossomdove(f): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
youngsahito:
You can get your police report anywhere, it is not important that u get it through their link.

Exactly. God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: Learnania by StepTwo: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
mhaztakingshi:

Because I am not just sure if it's real..you can kindly explain to me so I can be rest minded before paying the 25k
sorry, I think you lost me, where were you asked to pay 25k?

I have my own reservations but I am yet to come across where they asked for money.
Re: Learnania by mhaztakingshi(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
The link provided to obtain the pcc
Re: Learnania by Amauwams: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
I got a mail that I am selected

Re: Learnania by Idreez44: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dear Idr

After thoroughly evaluating your profile and interview response, we are confident that you would make an excellent addition to our team, poised to make significant contributions towards the success of our company.

With great pleasure, we would like to offer you a position as a Customer Service Representative at Learnania Africa.

The next step involves a one-on-one screening with our HR representative. This meeting will serve to validate your credentials and also discuss employee benefits, financial compensation and other working arrangement.

To learn about the requirements and schedule for the screening, visit our employee onboarding page via

Kudos on your new role. We look forward to officially having you as a part of our team.
Re: Learnania by Confidence26: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Police report is very expensive 70k and I can't pay 25k for this people when am not sure if they are legit or not
Re: Learnania by dogtails(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Only an idiot will proceed when it's obvious It's a scam vacancy

1 Like

Re: Learnania by dogtails(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
blossomdove:

The thing is Police Character Certificate is purchase with money from police area command u clicked on one of the company they recommended we can get it from. But they also stated if we need a letter of introduction we can click on HERE and filled the information then use it at the police area command for the process. So they just gave options it depends on which one u feel is best for you. If you go to police station sef they might charge higher
U are here speaking English for a company that is scam and fake continue I laugh u

1 Like

Re: Learnania by blossomdove(f): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
dogtails:
U are here speaking English for a company that is scam and fake continue I laugh u

Why are you so confidence that it's a scam?..... I want understand what you notice that made them a scam

2 Likes

Re: Learnania by akeentech(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Amauwams:
I got a mail that I am selected
Which role?
Re: Learnania by akeentech(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
How many people have gotten mail for “content creation” here?
Re: Learnania by dogtails(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
blossomdove:

Why are you so confidence that it's a scam?..... I want understand what you notice that made them a scam
Go and pay the 25k and come and give Yr testimony na there u go confirm say envian dey

1 Like

Re: Learnania by Naturaleuny123: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
dogtails:
Go and pay the 25k and come and give Yr testimony na there u go confirm say envian dey
I am skeptical as well
25k is a lot of money and I don't want to get scammed

1 Like

Re: Learnania by blossomdove(f): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
dogtails:

That means you did not read to understand. They never said you must get it from the company na they even volunteer to help with letter of introduction if at all police request for it.

My dear there is no harm in u going to police yourself to get the certificate yourself if they were scam they would say if its not from the company they won't accept any other police character certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Learnania by Idreez44: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Pls if u want to be added to d group chat call this number 08028955250. Thanks
Re: Learnania by Lucylolo: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Me too ooo, i pass ooo na 25k be the challenge.
Re: Learnania by Jflex07(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
How to get the pcc with limited time. Who get sure plug?
Re: Learnania by Jflex07(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
blossomdove:

I also got an email. Why are you skeptical about the police character. That is normal procedure for international companies. My brother in-law that is processing his travelling visa through a friend that wants to secure a job for him in US the police character is part of the document to satisfy you that u not an ex-convict.
Any idea on how to get the police cert and also the cost involved?
Re: Learnania by Jflex07(m): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
Idreez44:
Pls if u want to be added to d group chat call this number 08028955250. Thanks
group chat for?

1 Like

Re: Learnania by halaqasa: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
Iamfelix:
pls who knows any sure link on how to get police character cert.

Abeg drop whatsapp link if any.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants / Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.